Register

Vacuum Cleaners

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, peloton, Alpe d'Huez, Eshnar, Red Rick, King Boonen, Tonton, Pricey_sky

Re: Vacuum Cleaners

21 Mar 2017 07:18

STAYING CLEAR OF THE BIG BAD VACUUM CLEANER (it's a Dyson Ball):
https://plus.google.com/110518373219035680102/posts/KruSZqnWcFj opens with Chrome

And thanks Dano for sharing your big blue VAC-U-MAX. If my furballin cats get too out of hand I can suck the mess (& maybe them) up with that beastly thing.
User avatar on3m@n@rmy

21 Mar 2017 20:02

on3m@n@rmy wrote:And thanks Dano for sharing your big blue VAC-U-MAX. If my furballin cats get too out of hand I can suck the mess (& maybe them) up with that beastly thing.
Think that VAC-U-MAX might actually work great on those puddles unchained was struggling with in the DIY thread, providing it sucks up water or other liquids. (I don't see why it wouldn't, that thing looks like it could suck up a whole lake!)

It looks kinda pricey, though...
User avatar Tricycle Rider

Re:

21 Mar 2017 21:12

RedheadDane wrote:I just love the fact that this is a forum full of sports nerds - hope I'm not offending anyone by calling us that - yet here there's a thread for vacuum cleaners, of all things! :D

Anyway, I prefer Nilfisk. All other brands just suck!

Geddid? They suck!

No...?

I'll show myself out.

Badum - tish!

Think I'd take it even a step further in that I'd call us MEGA nerds!

Just wait till we start talking about lawnmowers, or even the merits of various light bulbs. That will really get the party started!

(The LED streetlights that have been installed in my 'hood last year, not sure how I feel about them. While I know they save energy they make the place look even darker and gloomier.)
User avatar Tricycle Rider

23 Mar 2017 08:56

Q: What's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?
A: The position of the dirtbag.
sienna

Previous

Return to General