Register

Is this a Joke Mister Wiggins?

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Alpe d'Huez, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

Is this a Joke Mister Wiggins?

22 Aug 2016 09:41

I saw a Billboard for one of these on the way home, and did a double take so hard I nearly rode off the road.

http://www.carobsession.co.uk/single-post/2016/06/28/Hyundai-Gears-Up-For-Team-Wiggins-Edition-Santa-FE

Ah yes, the perfect sponsorship deal for a cyclist - a Large, Sluggish, White, Slightly inferior 4*4. :surprised:

What next? Perhaps we could get other performance athletes sponsored by the makers of Diesel Engines? Or how about a deal between the manufacturers of fishing line and a Criterium organiser? Oh my - I have it - The All- New Audi Cavendish - Bigger Engine! No Mirrors! No Indicators! No Regrets! - now you can recklessly endanger cyclists just Like Mark!

I am telling you now, If I get cut up by some middle aged idiot in a Hyundai Wiggins I am writing him a strongly worded letter. :razz:
deValtos;Ironically he's not the yo yo at all, everyone else is.
PatrickLeeds

22 Aug 2016 10:41

I read the name of that website as something to do with a session of appreciating carob fruits.

Similar problems are encountered by websies of Powergen Italia, Pen Island and Therapist Finder.
User avatar Armchair cyclist

22 Aug 2016 10:58

ah yes, and let's not forget Mole Station Nursery.
deValtos;Ironically he's not the yo yo at all, everyone else is.
PatrickLeeds

Return to General