Register

Branson survives high-speed crash

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Alpe d'Huez, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

Branson survives high-speed crash

27 Aug 2016 05:56

Richard Branson survives high-speed bicycle crash
Virgin boss says his helmet saved his life after coming off his bike when he hit a road hump in the British Virgin Islands
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/aug/26/richard-branson-survives-high-speed-bicycle-crash
The billionaire boss of Virgin suffered a cracked cheek, torn ligaments and cuts and bruising to his body in Monday night’s crash, which occurred on Virgin Gorda, one of the British Virgin Islands.
Kirby, the reason the mute button was invented! :)
LRP - “an angry little man”. “Americanese” - when you want to spread bs
User avatar Robert5091

Re: Branson survives high-speed crash

27 Aug 2016 08:55

Robert5091 wrote:Richard Branson survives high-speed bicycle crash
Virgin boss says his helmet saved his life after coming off his bike when he hit a road hump in the British Virgin Islands
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/aug/26/richard-branson-survives-high-speed-bicycle-crash
The billionaire boss of Virgin suffered a cracked cheek, torn ligaments and cuts and bruising to his body in Monday night’s crash, which occurred on Virgin Gorda, one of the British Virgin Islands.

I'll vouch for helmets also.
sienna

27 Aug 2016 10:28

In Germany some years ago i noticed a trend to disguise bike helmets under normal hats.
Horrendous.

btw, who the **** is Richard Branson?
sniper
Veteran

Re:

30 Aug 2016 07:15

sniper wrote:In Germany some years ago i noticed a trend to disguise bike helmets under normal hats.
Horrendous.

btw, who the **** is Richard Branson?
A virgin.
sienna

Return to General