Register

Running-thread

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Eshnar, Irondan, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

Re:

26 Sep 2018 22:09

Unchained wrote:I guess I am a little bummed that one of you more knowledgeable on running didn't comment ....I watched some of the Berlin marathon and I got the chills watching Kipchoge run. the guy is incredible!!!!
I also watched some of the hybrid record attempt in Monza..motorpacing didn't do it but close...Eliud is fvcking awesome!!
It's probably because all of us old-time amateur runners would probably be more likely to be commenting downstairs at the Clinic.

Personally, I'm so out of the loop at this point of my age that I don't even care anymore.
User avatar Tricycle Rider

01 Feb 2019 11:17

yesterday coldest morning of the year here in UK ..........minus 6c

50 min enthusiastic jog up and down hill

back home for the 'breakfast of champions' shared with the greedy dog..............

pound chicken pie...pound mince pie + smaller meat suet pudding.............LOvely!!!!

that 'lil lot took a good 3 hours to digest with the dog and i zonked out on the sofa

then a second enthusiastic jog .....................feeling just as energised as if i had consumed my

normal carb load............
User avatar ebandit

Previous

Return to General