Register

Sports mouthguard for brother

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Alpe d'Huez, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

Sports mouthguard for brother

14 Mar 2017 09:52

Hey, my brother's birthday is coming up on next week and I have to gift him something useful. He goes for cycling. Last day, he fell down from the cycle and had his teeth broken. The doctor has advised him to use mouth guards while going for cycling. I am <spam edited by mods> for him. My brother is seventeen years old. Are there any recommendations for sports mouthguard for a boy of that age? Please share some information.
annerichardson
Newly Registered Member

Re: Sports mouthguard for brother

15 Mar 2017 00:50

annerichardson wrote:Hey, my brother's birthday is coming up on next week and I have to gift him something useful. He goes for cycling. Last day, he fell down from the cycle and had his teeth broken. The doctor has advised him to use mouth guards while going for cycling. I am <spam edited by mods> for him. My brother is seventeen years old. Are there any recommendations for sports mouthguard for a boy of that age? Please share some information.

Nice try..... :rolleyes:
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

Return to General