Register

***Book Club***

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Alpe d'Huez, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

03 Sep 2016 23:21

Let the maturity shine forth then, babe.
Starstruck

Re:

03 Sep 2016 23:52

Starstruck wrote:Let the maturity shine forth then, babe.

I do and have. Because someone trashed your childhood, you equate my arrogance to potential abuse. I work from ethics though, not conflicted moral dicta. Undestandable but wrong on your part. You have a decade or two left: see if you can get up to speed. Forget the old hippies, rednecks and false friends on the streets of Vancouver.
aphronesis

Re: Re:

04 Sep 2016 00:12

aphronesis wrote:
Starstruck wrote:Let the maturity shine forth then, babe.

I do and have. Because someone trashed your childhood, you equate my arrogance to potential abuse. I work from ethics though, not conflicted moral dicta. Undestandable but wrong on your part. You have a decade or two left: see if you can get up to speed. Forget the old hippies, rednecks and false friends on the streets of Vancouver.

You're no sharpshooter are you? Shoot and miss ad naseum. It was fun playing with you when there was some mystery but now that I know you're just a mean queen it's very boring.

Have a nice life. Say Hi to your ex wife from me.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 00:16

Should I post your repeated, unsolicited PMs?

You little nugget.

And no offense to sexually mobile forum members, but who wants to **** a guy in the ***? Deeply uninteresting and low on the list of imagination. Sorry it's a pivot point for you.
aphronesis

Re:

04 Sep 2016 00:29

aphronesis wrote:Should I post your repeated, unsolicited PMs?

You little nugget.

rrraarrr. Go for it, who cares - get yourself banned. I had a lot of fun sending you PM's AFTER you started sending me PM's - unsolicited, uh huh. The really juicy one was when you shot and missed (as usual) about rape. Then the fun really started. You should put down the AR shooter and learn how to snipe.

As for your edit: "And no offense to sexually mobile forum members, but who wants to **** a guy in the ***? Deeply uninteresting and low on the list of imagination. Sorry it's a pivot point for you."

Grow up.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 00:36

I could post them without quoting them.

So, you were raped and are now an expert.

Tea, water, extra cushion.

You establish the chronology where you preceded me in contact.
aphronesis

04 Sep 2016 00:45

You just can't help yourself. The drama of queens.

When rape is on your mind and you talk about rape you meet a lot of people that have been raped. Trust me. All your academic b.s. is rather meaningless. You also encounter how taboo it all is and how people use it against you. There be predators of all stripes lurking amongst us.

Who contacted whom via PM first both times? blah, blah, blah the drama of a queen on the prowl. It was fun, but now it's over.

Unplugging, so you'll be talking to yourself (as usual).
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 00:59

You PMd me ( off both accounts) to stress that you'd been raped.

Full stop.

Therapists in black bear woods won't sort you. If you're the artistic savant you claim to be, get off my leg. Do it anyway. You're a sad, crusty, brokeken oldman. Go lick the the lymph and stop thinking you're tickling me.
aphronesis

04 Sep 2016 01:03

Bwahahaha. What a salvage mission. Liar, liar pants on fire. :lol:

Get right with your sexuality, nobody really cares. If you're bent be bent - it's obvious you are. I never hid what happened to me from the moment I remembered. I've met a lot of beautiful broken people. Life serves it up and we just have to chew and digest.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 01:17

My sexuality matters how? You maybe a life-long issue. Let it go.
aphronesis

04 Sep 2016 01:20

How's life without the beard and 'stache? This is boring, so boring. Start a thread on gay culture or something. That may be interesting.
Starstruck

Re:

04 Sep 2016 01:25

Starstruck wrote:How's life without the beard and 'stache? This is boring, so boring. Start a thread on gay culture or something. That may be interesting.

You have to leave your sick wife and suck it? Cool. I can't help you. Grow up man: you're more white trash looking for help.
aphronesis

04 Sep 2016 01:37

aphronesis wrote:
Starstruck wrote:How's life without the beard and 'stache? This is boring, so boring. Start a thread on gay culture or something. That may be interesting.

You have to leave your sick wife and suck it? Cool. I can't help you. Grow up man: you're more white trash looking for help.

Denial is something else; thrash about all you need to.

My wife really isn't sick (other than mild - thankfully- lupus), so the doctors say. I tend to believe them. She's right here reading this nonsense and we're laughing.

She works with kids, many of whom have been sexually abused, along with every other type of abuse. Epidemic.

I may be white trash but I'm not looking for help from a repressed queen. Thanks anyway.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 01:50

Starstruck wrote:
aphronesis wrote:

My wife really isn't sick (other than mild - thankfully- lupus), so the doctors say. I tend to believe them. She's right here reading this nonsense and we're laughing.

She works with kids, many of whom have been sexually abused, along with every other type of abuse. Epidemic.

I may be white trash but I'm not looking for help from a repressed queen. Thanks anyway.

Well little tiger, why not engage elsewhere on the forum?
aphronesis

04 Sep 2016 01:55

aphronesis wrote:
Starstruck wrote:
aphronesis wrote:

Well little tiger, why not engage elsewhere on the forum?

Head fake duck jab. I posted a book and somebody followed me here. Left cross, straight right.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 02:00

Star baby: I know you're warm and in the trauma/reception/repetition zone, but get that post that wants to hear about your life.
aphronesis

Re:

04 Sep 2016 02:07

aphronesis wrote:Star baby: I know you're warm and in the trauma/repeption zone, but get that post that wants to hear about your life.

I'm more interested in hearing about your life as a (married to a female) gay man. Let's talk trauma. Mine is screwed up but, you know, it comes in waves. I'm more comfortable being incarnated in this ape shape all the time now that the WTF of it all has reached a new bottom. I don't think I can traumatize myself any further over what's taking place on this planet.

You, on the other hand, seem to have just begun a journey.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 02:14

Cool story bro. You're obviously a trauma leech.

Sorry that my multiplicity is bogging up your backwoods, redneck categories.
aphronesis

Re:

04 Sep 2016 02:20

aphronesis wrote:Cool story bro. You're obviously a trauma leech.

Sorry that my multiplicity is bogging up your backwoods, redneck categories.

Shooter can't help but miss. Your multiplicity, rub it raw. Mean queens are a dime a dozen. Hell, I have a buddy that lives next to a gaggle. They're hilarious. I could introduce you.
Starstruck

04 Sep 2016 02:25

You do whatever you need little buddy.
aphronesis

PreviousNext

Return to General