Register

Krebs' Free form/Chaos Thread

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Eshnar, Irondan, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

Re: Free form/Chaos Thread

18 Aug 2016 13:38

User avatar Bye Bye Bicycle

31 Aug 2016 07:42

alas cookie the famous ol' bird has died.....aged 83

the pink cockatoo had delighted US zoo visitors since 1933

Mark L
User avatar ebandit

01 Sep 2016 09:21

light up the sky!....my old watch with filament bulbs from a time before anyone

cared about burning a hole in the ozone layer

Mark L
User avatar ebandit

Re:

03 Sep 2016 12:06

User avatar Bustedknuckle
Veteran

Re: Re:

03 Sep 2016 17:11

It was all I could do to submit this comment I don’t know where the inspiration came from…
User avatar krebs303
Veteran

Re: Re:

11 Sep 2016 21:50

krebs303 wrote:

$20,000 USD? For a bare frame? I´d rather have a Ducati

Mee too
Veteran

13 Sep 2016 14:37

don't look down...with heights i'm more mouse..than lion

Mark L
User avatar ebandit

15 Sep 2016 16:46

Diamondback Andean

http://www.slowtwitch.com/Products/Tri_Bike_by_brand/Diamondback_s_Andean_6011.html

TriRig Omni

It was all I could do to submit this comment I don’t know where the inspiration came from…
User avatar krebs303
Veteran

22 Sep 2016 20:16

All that needs is a water gun so you can spray down spectators while TTing.
User avatar jsem94

06 Oct 2016 11:17

..out on a quick spin..............no! don't think my sorry butt would be

allowed in....usa

Mark L
User avatar ebandit

09 Nov 2016 19:51

User avatar kielbasa

12 Nov 2016 12:43

kielbasa wrote:Image

Wow, like 7 women, nobody of color..shocking..
Veteran

16 Nov 2016 15:46

User avatar kielbasa

16 Nov 2016 17:41

Bustedknuckle wrote:

There's a black person in the center/right of the pic...
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

17 Nov 2016 03:47

Irondan wrote:
Bustedknuckle wrote:

and I count 13 women
User avatar Archibald

17 Nov 2016 20:41

Irondan wrote:
Bustedknuckle wrote:

The guy with the hat? He was bussed in...
Veteran

17 Nov 2016 21:55

Bustedknuckle wrote:
Irondan wrote:
Bustedknuckle wrote:

The guy with the hat? He was bussed in...

I don't know who you're referring to, the black guy's not wearing a hat...

Anyway, I know you're poking fun at desegregation efforts that are made throughout the US, the busing issue is something I've had to deal with first hand. My son (white) was bussed from a near downtown (mixed) neighborhood in Seattle to a black neighborhood a few miles south of downtown to meet "desegregation" quotas when he was in first grade. As you can imagine, my boy was confused as to why he had to get bussed to a school, away from all his friends in the neighborhood. Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of this practice.

We quickly moved to a district that did not practice bussed desegregation... :(
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

23 Jan 2017 22:18

And you think trolling is bad in this place....

phe -

phe said:of course honest people are unarmed; they were never before criminals, there is no video security systems; any suspected person after no circumstances can have mind scanned...

MR phe, I showed to you a few times. That firearm will not protect civilians against criminals. Criminals will be well prepared, and civilians just living their own lives, as everyday. Even if civilians will have a tanks in the basements, this will not save them. And the police can protect or investigate and punish criminals, but not your imaginary brain-scanning, whom you will scan mr phe, if the bodies of civilian will laid in their house a half of day, and criminals till that time will be in the another city... The video-monitoring systems are wide-spread for today, and so what? Criminals are adopted.

phe said:civil war in which all criminals will be killed...

Nope,

in such circumstances, the numbers of criminals will only rise, due to the difficult life conditions. You always forgetting that the criminals, or their supporters is a civilian peoples, actually.

phe said:similar indeed...becuase many of these spiritual experinces were induced by mind control however by aliens...

The words, words, this wonderful words ...

I want to believe to you mr phe, but you see I need a facts not a fairy-tales Me sorry.

phe said:gasoline is less convinient maybe but can cause similar effects or better in many situations...taking control of bunkers and buildings...

Ahha. in the other words - your gasoline is tight range of use tool, but the assault riffle is a wide-range tool, much more effective and deadly.
To be said, I see only one purpose of the Molotov-Cocktails - it is destroying of the civil vehicles . And I will not suggest to anyone use it against peoples or the modern military vehicles... The effectiveness in such cases will be fall drastically.

phe said:
after several weeks of shooting when there is no more ammo machetes are more effective..

Mr phe, in the military conflict through the world always is a lot of ammo. basic ammo is not much difficult to produce than machetes . 21th century - this is no joke baby!

phe said:some of mob members can survive by laying on the ground and return fire...

yeah. I have no doubts. But first he/she is need to became like a dead, and then shoot in the back of this "dishonest mans", like a criminals and soldiers usually do . But more likely, if that survivors will be no soldier, he/she will be freezed for a long time by shock and his/her emotions, such as fear for his/her life , and that because will be no retaliation. Just a bucket of bodies, regardless if this bodies have a firearms or not. .

phe said:quite the same by use of Mother of Satan, gasline, flamethrowers..

No one idiot will use such custom-made garbage if they will have a machineguns. As I said.

phe said:if not I will teach them after work, weekends and vacations...they have PC some books, PC, free education programms, AI teachers in some future to learn from...there are also people who like to teach for free children in their free time...

Yeah, and then they will upgrade this technique like it already happens in the past - the will made a proffesional schools, when just one qualified teacher can teach a hundreds or a thousands of children, in the other cases you will have not enough teachers.

Besides, quality of the education of children that has been educated by a professional teachers and grannies will be, how it is to say, little bit different ...

phe said:there will be no more crminals if people have guns...
your country could be in chaos and civil wars too...teaching bad and giving no perspectives...all kids will have to attend public schools along with criminals...

if not I will teach them after work, weekends and vacations...they have PC some books, PC, free education programms, AI teachers in some future to learn from...there are also people who like to teach for free children in their free time...

There will be no more country, only a name for that, the reality will be a chaos and anarchy when everyone can shoot anyone that he/she wants. As I said you thinking too locally, and you mr phe, have a hell no idea about a social habits of your "honest civilians" .

The country where I am located, will be in the chaos and a full-scale civil war, with the speed of sound if everyone will have a guns on the street. I can assure you in that.

"teaching bad", and I see how you proposing to "teach good" .

Mr phe, as for myself, in the school I was surrounded by a criminal-kids that sell/use a heavy drugs, rob/cripple peoples, fight on the knifes in the school, many of them already dead, etc, and all of this stuff. And so what? Me is not a criminal. Even more - I hate criminals. Well, I am lucky of course.
But I suggest to you mr phe, better to focus, your imagination, oops, I mean your models , on the quality of life and family-kiddo-psychological programs, that will help to eradicate a criminal habits in the children. And do not try to totally disband modern education system without a suitable alternative. I will repeat this crazy russians - "Lamat' ne stroeet'".

Of course AI-teachers is amazing future, but for now we have no effective implementation of such technologies on the global scale. When it happens, then we can speak. Till that - The end of story.

phe said:somehow they seems below avarage of honesty, of diligence and of will to change job if necessary...

Well, I said it is only your subjective expression. You may try to find somebody normal in army, or you can try to serve by yourself there. This is brilliant idea mr phe
First off, you will scout the situation "from the inside".
Second off, you will obtain some expressions about how to proper shoot the mob of civilians that equipped with a guns .

I am a frigging genius! As always...

phe said:knives, machete , gasoline barrels in close combat, traps...gasoline bottles, flamethrowers in medium...specially made "fireworks" in medium and far distance...we can also use catapults with barrels of fuel on long range...;-)

Or we can mount a huge cal., manufactured military toy, on the back of a truck, and that will replace the all your custom made garbage altogether, by far in the terms of effectiveness, and much more easier (of course if the guns were allowed) .

phe said:they are often fail in it...commiting crime against somebody is always risk of self-defence, some witness help to victim or leave some witnesses, video recordings etc.

Criminals always count possibility of the self-defense, the because they carry a guns. They can show the guns to the civilians, that have no guns, rob them, and left them alive. If the criminals know that the civilians carry a guns too, the will kill them from the ambush/sneak attack, and take off what they want from bodies.

Even for the proffessional police is hard to locate criminals, after the crime, even if they have all this laboratories and stuff. For the n00b civilian mob, this is will be almost impossible.

Quote: Ghoulish: The unknown suspects robbed the bank while wearing goblin masks and waving handguns
Not exactly criminal masterminds! Bungling bank robbers caught on camera after they took off goblin masks moments after heist

Not everyday the police is so lucky...

phe said:sometimes for vicims , sometimes for terrorists if people are armed... sometimes can notice some preparations...

If the all peoples are armed, terr.-shooters is no need to hide anymore, they can walk into the kindersgarde or a hospital, holding a gun, and kill/cripple a few dozens of victims by a few seconds, before anyone could react... As I said, allowing guns in such way it is not only to risky it is a paradise for terrs. and crime-guys.

phe said:
you ignore common known facts as a fact that mind control is not a secret anymore...

I am usually ignoring "no doubts truth and facts" that someone trying to say through the almighty Internet, without any frigging single clue. It is like to read a Holy Book .

phe said:many countries don't do military researches and are doing pretty well having military stuff from broad or not...

If some countries do not inform mister phe about their military researches, this is not means that this researches does not exist.
All this countries, that have a low military stuff, is the direct ally or protected by a powerful ones. Or this countries so weak, small, and nobody do not care for too much about them Is see no other way to survive.

phe said:democracy and armies and military rule usually sux...as we see nowadays...

Your imaginary disneyland with the antigravity happy civilian mob, that will crash anything, and guns everywhere not sux, indeed .

phe said:criminals would be quickly killed by ordinary people, drones, little police and little army...

Woow! Little police and the little army, this is the progress mr phe .
The problem, is that to distinguish the existing criminal or a future criminal from the mob of your "ordinary honest civilians" is not so easy. I think a good quality of life, good police, and strong army will do in this case more than all guns, and civilians in the world altogether .

phe said:word "ambush" is more danger than assault rifle..ambush with flamethrower or lot of gasoline bottles or detonation of barrel of gasoline is similar in danger...

I suggest you to male an experiment, take a group of soldier. Place before them the weapon, your custom made garbage, and manufactured firearms and explosive for the ambush, yes the flamethrovers is also manufactured, such as this one soviet-toy, which a popular choice of someone, who have someone who can spent some resources, in the problem regions of the Earth:

And then you will see, what they will take. If the manufactured weapons will be available, no one idiot will use custom-made garbage. And modern manufactured weapons can totally satisfy any desire of peoples, just believe to me...

phe said:proper guns are expensive and not always available...

They will be available if you will allow to care them for everyone, it is with no doubts. This is a low of commerce of somekind .

phe said:soldiers get used to if everybody has gun...

I know soldier of two kind - gang soldier, and the army soldier. But the army soldier, grab with them the full modern military system and stuff . So mr phe, your utopia becoming is less like the utopia, at least in eyes of a particular, casual human - frostysh .

phe said:I see Mother of Satan and cars and trucks driven into crowd...planes full of people crashed by own pilots...

Your lucky, that you have faced no carpet bombing runs or a nuclear explosions , or the other war-cahos which is have a totally devastating effect on the population.

For an example, usually in the Somalia "families", well, to be more preciously - the women, have a many children. But why the population of the Somalia so sux? Because of the poor quality of life, and war-chaos. To be clear - the peoples dying in the large numbers in the unspeakable suffering. That because US have 350 millions of peoples, and the problem countries have usually ~ 10 - 50 millions of peoples with a huge birth rate trough a half of century. .

phe said:any overuse of weapons whatever guns or artillery will be punished by death...

Overuse? - I think you are mistaken in your imagination about modern artillery systems . The will be no overuse, this systems is need to be operated by a professionals with a good military education. And this system is not designed to avoid overuse - they designed to kill peoples in the large numbers, to make their cities like a dumpsters.
1, single "overuse" in the high density area - and viola, hundred of deaths.

Before someone another, again will use this allowed artillery, and then again, and the again. - Disneyland it so cool .

phe said:people often rebel against bad gangs and governments...

Yes, and usually this peoples sponsored by some other government, or they are used like a pawns. And this is always means a chaos, the anarchy, huge level of crimes, war crimes, and oceans of blood. There is no exception in the history of mankind, and I have doubts that something will change in the nearest future.

phe said:
many criminals were killed by civilians throuhout the history...propably ambushes on criminals set by honest people also happen...

Yeah, and then the criminals will appear again, because they are part of society. Besides statistic of killed, on the side of your "honest civilians". Usually criminals are killed by another criminals or the police or the army .

phe said:people often know where the are and will find them with police or without...could be rewarded for it like on the "westerns", bounty hunters etc...

Our dear Disneyland evolving .

If it may be so easy, there police may not exist, from the medieval times. Nah mr phe, the criminals is like to make a "tourney" only a fool idiots or a full-armed very well organized gangs repeatedly doing criminal stuff in the place were they lived.

Westerns were in times, without assault rifles and 15 k peoples / sq. km density of population, and there US have only few/tens of millions peoples, not a hundreds of millions. But yeah, such thing is common in the Somalia and such places, you are right , because police there is only the name. So if someone is want to revenge for his/her family that taken for the "body parts" , he/she acting alone, or pay to someone. - This is my imagination, and my Disneyland, mr phe whahahahahahaaaaa. .

phe said:criminals were eradicated at leat two times in history...in China and Sweden...they were not so rich that time...criminals were plague...criminals are not doing pretty well on Taiwan and in Singapore where are quite strict punishments...

I have no doubts, that your was in the CPR and other mentioned countries, and look by yourself of the level of crimes there .
Mr phe, I do not know the precedents of the history, where criminals was eliminated by anything, armed mob - whahahhaha. Are frigging kidding me... Criminal habits, it is somekind of the uncutable habit of the any society In the some places, with a good quality of life, the level of that is low, in the some places with a low quality of life, the level of that is high. This is a law of nature, somekind.

phe said:

frostysh said:Mr phe, you thinking locally, I am sorry, but for myself it is looks like dreams of child.
Imaginary world, with antigravity stuff and guns everywhere Jesus ... Christ I am sorry.

I think you are too young and not too good to be like this...

Sure .

phe said:internet would be created anyway...not every technoloy we use was developed for military purpose...

phe said:we need regular manufacturers of similar civilian stuff to order it...we need one man to monitor all of these..could be head of the state, member of government...not really military...

Yeah, 350 millions, with the all complexity of the mdoern society, with all of this external treats, and all of this snow monitored by a single man. A dreams, a sweet lands of wonders .

phe said:many kind of weapons theoreticaly could be stolen and used against former owner...for sure there are some securities to prevent hacking...

Yeahhh, this securities are professionals, and they usually called - a secret-service

phe said:have you ever heard of services provided by manufacturer?...they can teach some civilian technicians from my country how to service these stuff...we can have some drons in reserve.

Mr phe, I and you, heard a very little about a secret-service. Why? - Because they doing job fine .

Mr phe, educated civilians as a secret-service will be no more civilians, they will be s-s.

phe said:why drones should be used to be as transport for bodies of criminals? let vultures eat some...

Yeayhh, because in your wonderland, will be a magic bullets and a shrapnel that will hit only a criminal guys

phe said:if not many enemis they don't need to be trained...practise will make them effective...why should they kill each other...sometimes maybe it happens but it hppens in professional armies
too...

Mr phe, the anyone with a gun on the street it is a potential a very painful end of your life, regardless if you are armed or not. So anyone with a gun, is a potential enemy .

Why to shoot into each other? Well you should try yourself in such situations, for once, where the difference between a life and death is means ~1 second. You will be enjoyed . And then you will not ask such questions

phe said:stealth isn't truly invisible just radius of seeing it is limited...initiating war create risk of retaliation and attack of other countries...similar stealth or not stealth antigravity bombers can attack invader's territory...

Mr phe, stealth, masking and decay technologies, as in the "Fail Safe" movie, is a counter-measures against a very good, organize defense, that is including a power scanning devices, satellites, and stuff..
If you think, that your mob of civilians will be able to do something against that, you are, hmm, well you spent too much time in the Disneyland .

Mr phe, to make a successful retaliation, your "antigravity" mob, must alive, and well organized, and well prepared, and they must be aware about a defense capabilities of the enemy, they must act very quick - in general, they must be the army . And technologies as a stealth, is a truly military research stuff. You will have no effective technologies of such kind, if you will have no prof. military system in your country.

Well I have predict how the enemy country will do, to avoid your "mob-retaliation".

First, they will have a good defenses, not the automatic dreams and drones nonsense as your country, But the combination of the professional army, 24/7 ready army and the cosmic/airforce/naval, and the most advanced military technologies this is including the scanning devices such as radars, and of course Artificial Intelligence stuff that will help.

They will be totally aware about your armed mob, defensive and offensive capabilities. Due to the existing of their secret-service.

Second off, they will made a sneak attack on your main cities, and other important targets, where for an example, is most of your armed mob located . Their secret-service will plant a nuclear explosive there, and detonate it in the proper time, to create initial chaos panic an nightmare. And they will do other measure to low your mob defense capabilities.

Third off - the bomber and rockets with a decays, stealth, false target and stuff will finish the job. That will kill almost ~90% percent of population of your country for a very short time. The lefts 10% will be no able to retaliate. They will have more important problems - to survive

Mr phe, to make simultaneous attack on aggressor, by a many countries, you need an allies, the geopolitics stuff, a secret-service and much more . Your armed mob, will have nothing like that. They will a poor a defenseless in the geopolitical arena.

phe said:there is some screening against those tricks...if not they will be disabled anyway whatever army or automatons will protect a country...

I think, mr phe, that you likes to spoke about stuff, that you think you know much more better than a professional organization, such secret services the work of which is such stuff .

In short. You will need for such secret services to defend, in the other case - all your "automatic radars, drones and the other garbage will be useless" .

phe said:risk exist because of them...

They are product of the evolution (well, the evolution that took not a very good way at all ), but if you have no alternative, for an exception of your Disneyland madness with a magic armed mob. Well, no further question then.

phe said:machinegun is more epensive and less available...and has disadvantage...need ammo...

D: Of course, and do not forgot that such weapon in your "Disney-world" will be available, and second, do not forgot that even a single bullet from this "ammo" take off a few lives of a peoples...

phe said:they can become but they will not...because they are honest...because being criminal is risky...because of mind-control...

And this will not happens, just because you are believe into .

phe said:for some time we need some order forces there...it's extreme situation...we need punishment
instruments...but we don't need so many soldiers and police-officers forever...we need also good development conditions there...

And this is totally different from what you are said before. And this is cannot be implemented simultaneously with the weapon allowing stuff, that will create a chaos and a civil war like state.

phe said:we need to check if there were some complains about them...

Yeah ... I can imagine. how effective "we" may be, in this case .

phe said:depends on numbers, equipment, morale, luck etc...

Well, few billions of civilians on a single bomber equipped with a military nuclear explosive stuff, you may just drop their bodies from the sky, above that bomber, and try to squash it to the ground . The same trick you can make with a tank .

History have a good example of such tactics - SU in the War 2, ~30 millions of deaths... Comparing to the ~5 millions of the country the have a military presents in the many places, not only in SU.
SU military was named as a civilian forces - "Roboche-Krestiyanskaya Krasnaya Armeeya - RKK" Which is means word by word - "Workers' - Rural Farmers' Red Army", A good name for - the armed mob indeed[, you should thing about that, in your Disneyland, mr phe . I am sorry. . .

phe said:can they survive hits from 20-100 mm shells? dispersed mob with such weapons can destroy these helis...

They cannot be hit by a a mob with that cannons

They moving to fast, too far, and too stealthy, they are caring too deadly and precisely weapon system, they also caring a full bucket of the passive/active scanners and stuff that can locate any even, a very well covered single human targets from a high altitude. To hit such targets with the above mentioned cannons, operating by your mob, you will need some incredibly luck or your common magic .
To hit such stuff you will need something like that:

Well, perhaps this toy is will be too much for such target. But who hell knows . Anyway, the rocket is usually more cheap, in resources to build, than the aircraft with a crew . Well then you may use something like that.

That will be perfect.

The above mentioned toys, have a complex of measures and counter measures to kill previous mentioned helix and guys that piloting them .
But not your mob with cannons .

phe said:
antigravity craft have high energy by its speed...even unarmed seems efective by collissions...

I just image a civilian traffic of this antigravity stuff, and when some this stuff will collide into a skyscraper Yeah ...
Mr phe, no matter what speed you have. You will be not able to hit the warhead. Without a proper, a very precision targeting system, that will have a measures against ICBM counter-measures . And do not forgot, that the human body cannot survive during a maneuvers on the high speed . In addition do not forgot that rockets usually more faster, than a manned craft, so if your atigravity stuff will be fast, enemy warheads will be faster, using the same or even advanced antigravity technologies .

phe said:no gurantee of success in it...enemies can have this stuff too or have allies..

using of all this stuff in the large amount, it is called a war mr phe With the all of its disadvantages and chaos. .

phe said: tired to reapeat I can order it abroad...every country has politic stuff...secret service is not required for aliances...

Wow, you are not denying the politc stuff totally This is progress, <imo> .
Well, and what you will do if your allies will betray you ? Because the enemy country secret negotiations? - As it happens many time through a history. I know what your country will do next - your country will die. To avoid that you need a secret service too.

phe said:there is not so many decays...maybe several to one warhead...bringing them into space cost...and

I think you are overestimating the weight of of single false target, that will act on your radar as a real one , and you underestimating the capacity of the weapon system of the doomsday .

phe said:it's nothing against defence cannons and swarm of antigravity inteeceptors...

In the magic Disneyland, perhaps, but not in the real world. And do not forgot about a swarm of tactical nuclear warhead with the antigravity stuff and well designed targeting military system, that created to kill your mob-swarm.
And then a question of a million dollars How many such tactical warheads can carry a single antigravity bomber? 20 tons, 40 tons, 100 tons? They obviously will be in much more larger number than your manned crafts

The enemy coutry will have a same cannons as you have, and even better, because if they will discover something they will hide and cover it until a time, with the help of their secret services.

phe said:why should they? I would order only there where they don't serve to my enemy...

And how will you know about that? Mr phe, the SECRET service, not a PUBLIC service "Do not by the weapon technologies from this company, because they are already under our total control" whahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhha.

phe said:just in serious danger...
many Soviet suitcases with A-bomb inside were lost becasue they were in hands of professionals...

Another fairy-tales without a single clue. Good strategy mr phe, , but not interesting for me.

About a Matter/Anti-matter warheads. - Take a ~ 0,050 kg of such stuff, and release it from its magnetic trap, in the any modern city, and viola

- A truly fail-safe weapons it will be in the future . I think all gods will give a bucket of wise to the military guys that will hold it.

phe said:manual control like in classic old fashioned aircrafts...eyes as detectors...or simple radars based on electron tubes...

No further questions.

phe said:shouldn't be so difficult...if miss try again...in not from front try from side or tale of ICBM...

Mr phe, not a missile itself falling, but a bucket of warheads and a decays... Each warhed have their own target and targeting system, and the other stuff. And this missiles will be no less fast than your antigravity things, this is obviously, Because, missiles is no need for the life-support stuff.

Mr phe, I have advised to you to watch a "Fail Safe" movie, better 1964 AD. There was some bomber fully loaded with 20 megaton bomb, and there was some bomber fully loaded with decays . The same may be with a ICBM.

That because ICBM is VERY hard to counter - this is a truly weapon of the doomsday .

phe said:they keep theirself alive by theirselves not by othe countries...agressors aren't liked and usually have enemies...

You are truly optimistic mr phe, huuh, May be so .

phe said:killing many people all-over the world

well indeed .

phe said:killing and misteating many US citizens even children

Not a proven. just talks. Of course, i you have no mentioned the dead US soldiers in wars.

phe said:mind-control

Yeah, and making the Santa-Claus too . I need a facts .

phe said: terrorists

Bla-bla-bla without single proof.

phe said:making enemies

The enemies does not require to be created, they can easily appear by themselves .

phe said:sheer lies

phe said:taxes

What an evil, indeed

phe said:schools

What a horrific places, mr phe, why even such evil exist on the surface Earth . You must eliminate this evil schools! You must! For the kiddos, for the antigravity crafts . The all innocent souls (frostysh included of course), trust in you, mr phe!

phe said: not implementing important new technologies

yeahh, such gun allowing for everyone, and superfast civilian antigravity craft to kill ICBM

phe said:not so good living conditions, debts of te state can make them complain...

The world is realive mr phe, not so good living condition comparing to what? .

phe said:they can selfdestruct...

Nah, fail-safe doctrine .

phe said:.weapons and warheads will become obsolete...because of stupidity, corruption, bad economy and bad living conditions there will be no money for new warheads...by technological changes they will not be so powerfull if every other country will be able to defend against it...

I have doubts that a "warheads" and peoples that creating such stuff can be treated hardly by anything that you have said. Anyway, who is creating money? - The government. And a natural resources, and the potential of the society - well this is truly another case, and much more complicated. <imo>
Goodbye, Tommeke; thank you for all you have given us!
User avatar Netserk
Veteran

25 Feb 2017 00:05

User avatar krebs303
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General