Log in:  

Register

Test your cycling knowledge.......

Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Moderators: Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen

24 Oct 2017 16:01

Right, this isn't a link to a fancy quiz, but a simple trivia question.

What does Paris-Nice, Tour de Romandie, Tour of California, Tour de France, and the BinckBank Tour have in common this year?
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,220
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

24 Oct 2017 19:12

Won by a rider who didn't win a stage?
User avatar Squire
Member
 
Posts: 977
Joined: 28 Dec 2010 23:39
Location: Shanghai

25 Oct 2017 07:18

Indeed.
Congratulations, you win.
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,220
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

27 Oct 2017 19:00

Got 39/50! Thanks for sharing the test.
audrey27
New Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 06 Oct 2017 08:07

03 Nov 2017 21:01

All Paris-Tours top 30 from 2006 to 2015: https://www.sporcle.com/games/ray7/paris-tours-2006-2015-top-30

I did 96/300 (32%), just above the average score (28%).
User avatar Alexandre B.
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,757
Joined: 10 Feb 2015 20:04
Location: Paris, France

05 Nov 2017 10:56

Back for a yearly appointment in this topic: can you name the top 100 riders of the CQ Ranking 2017? ;)

https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2017-cycling

Let me know how many right answers you got... :)

If you want to play the same game of the previous years:
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2016-cycling
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2015-cycling
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2014-cycling
User avatar Popchu
Member
 
Posts: 776
Joined: 14 Mar 2011 18:17

Re:

05 Nov 2017 11:37

Alexandre B. wrote:All Paris-Tours top 30 from 2006 to 2015: https://www.sporcle.com/games/ray7/paris-tours-2006-2015-top-30

I did 96/300 (32%), just above the average score (28%).

Now that was hard. 43% here. I even missed a winner (Wallays).
User avatar Squire
Member
 
Posts: 977
Joined: 28 Dec 2010 23:39
Location: Shanghai

Re:

05 Nov 2017 21:20

Popchu wrote:Back for a yearly appointment in this topic: can you name the top 100 riders of the CQ Ranking 2017? ;)

https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2017-cycling

Let me know how many right answers you got... :)

If you want to play the same game of the previous years:
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2016-cycling
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2015-cycling
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2014-cycling


74, a couple of mis-spellings, highest I missed was number 33 in the ranking.
User avatar vladimir
Member
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 20 Aug 2011 14:04
Location: Norway

Re: Re:

12 Nov 2017 08:35

vladimir wrote:
Popchu wrote:Back for a yearly appointment in this topic: can you name the top 100 riders of the CQ Ranking 2017? ;)

https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2017-cycling

Let me know how many right answers you got... :)

If you want to play the same game of the previous years:
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2016-cycling
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2015-cycling
https://www.sporcle.com/games/HeiligeGraal/cq-ranking-2014-cycling


74, a couple of mis-spellings, highest I missed was number 33 in the ranking.
I missed that one too, and I struggled with the Spanish Movistar riders. :Neutral:
User avatar Popchu
Member
 
Posts: 776
Joined: 14 Mar 2011 18:17

05 Dec 2017 17:10

More random trivia time:

Only team to win stages in all three Grand Tours and podium in all five Monuments?
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,220
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

06 Dec 2017 23:33

Stybar 2nd in Paris Roubaix was the most forgettable, I guess because it can from a group
del1962
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,381
Joined: 16 Oct 2012 17:20

Re:

07 Dec 2017 17:40

RedheadDane wrote:More random trivia time:

Only team to win stages in all three Grand Tours and podium in all five Monuments?


I would think quickstep or lotto.
User avatar SHAD0W93
Member
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 13 Aug 2011 03:50

Previous

Return to Games and Fantasy Cycling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Back to top