Register

UCI WorldTour Fantasy

Come in and talk about betting, computer games and cycling simulations, and your office's or online fantasy cycling leagues.

Moderators: Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen

Re: UCI WorldTour Fantasy

13 Oct 2015 14:33

We're back for our fourth season, bigger than ever before: 20 teams and 79 races. Free agent auctions and the neo-pro draft begin on November 1. Join here: http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=44212
Garfield

28 Jan 2016 15:26

Happy to report our main league is growing steadily, and nowadays we look into having even more fun with small games on the side. The newest addition is called Quick Fix - a series of independent mini leagues, each focused on a different type of races, and thus potentially more inclusive for casual fans.

So in case you only follow le Tour de France, or if you're some perverted sadist only watching people hit the ground on wet cobblestones - we're not judging, so do join!

At least five completely separate mini leagues will take place in 2016: cobbles (E3, GW, RvV, PR), Ardennes (BP, AGR, FW, LBL), Giro, Tour, and Vuelta. Each will be preceded by a quick draft, with a salary cap in place, and individual salaries fixed depending on past CQ scores of each rider. Again, feel free to join just one, or some more.

The cobbled season starts soon, please sign up here if interested: http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=255651.0
Garfield

07 Mar 2016 19:12

The first draft (cobbles) has started today, but unfortunately one person pulled out. We're still 14, but will accept another person within the next 24-48 hours. Please contact me directly via ProFSL if interested.
Garfield

15 Sep 2016 09:31

I'm guessing not too many people browse cycling forums in November, so let me start the 2017 recruiting early!

We're coming back stronger than ever. A community of 20 fantastic personalities, and always looking for more cycling die-hards to join us on the dark side, participating in one or more of our fantasy leagues :)

On the menu in 2017:

- UCI WorldTour aka the main league: big teams, long contracts, neo-pro draft, 500 auctions every November.

- Rainbow Cup: straight up snake draft of all cyclists, but their price is fixed based on past results.

- Country Roads: not one, but nine drafts, as all riders get divided into separate pools: sprinters, puncheurs, GC men etc.

- Quick Fix: a series of 5 mini-leagues (cobbles, Ardennes, 3x GT) where you have to guess the next dominant force some weeks before the proceedings.

- Fine Young Cannibals: new league, focusing on finding fresh talent, a combination of auctions and extensions.

- Wall Street Cycling: another new idea, and the only league where you can make big changes overnight. You auction riders very shortly before every big race, and get rewarded/penalized instantly based on the investment/result ratio.

Please note I'm not around here very often, so in order to join you MUST sign up to ProFSL and contact me there using the links you'll find in my opening post. (Everything's free, btw.)
Garfield

26 Oct 2016 14:22

FYI kick-off is November 1.
Garfield

Previous

Return to Games and Fantasy Cycling