Register

Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen

Re: Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

12 Sep 2017 13:43

Rollthedice wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:So any news about the ribs scan? If he s ok he has a good chance to win lombardia

Two "cracked ribs" as per google translate. No Worlds then for Italy. One week rest then preparation for Lombardia with Coppa Sabatini, Tre Valli Varesine and maybe Giro dell’Emilia. To be noted that he didn't force when he fell on the descent, it was bad luck, unavoidable on the slippery tarmac.

:(. Gutsy ride on the Angliru and good job of maintaining his 2nd place.

Hopefully he'll be in decent shape for Lombardia!
Carol S.
~~~~
Alberto Contador: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all 3 Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
User avatar Carols
Veteran

Re:

12 Sep 2017 20:11

Frankschleck wrote:nah don't agree, i take back that antonio is better than juraj, but none of them are world tour level at all.

changed my mind again tho :lol: Antonio is better heheheheh, Good vuelta
Frankschleck

Previous

Return to Professional road racing