Jspear wrote:In a nutshell what is he saying?
LaFlorecita wrote:He's too hard on himself. I don't see why he feels he has to quit track unless he wants to focus fully on road racing. He is clearly a very talented track racer.
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
DNP-Old wrote:Jspear wrote:In a nutshell what is he saying?
Long story short: He failed, period. Others were better. No-one else to blame but him.
To RMC he said:
- He had no problems on or off the track
- His preparation was fine
- Young age compared to others not a factor
- This was his last big race on the track
- Time for other, younger riders to take his place
- Likely won't ride Vuelta and is going to prepare for the Worlds in Qatar
Escarabajo wrote:I don't think he has a chance in the nationals. too hilly.