Register

Laporte Discussion Thread - The Greatest?

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Irondan, peloton, Eshnar, Red Rick, King Boonen, Tonton, Pricey_sky

Re: Laporte Discussion Thread - The Greatest?

01 May 2017 16:28

Gigs_98 wrote:Even if this thread is only about comparing Sagan with Laporte, can you please not close it. I find this thread really funny to read and I don't think anyone meant the first comments serious and I think as long as stupid comments aren't meant to annoy anyone but just to be funny there is no reason to delete them.

It won't get closed as long as the discussion revolves around Christophe Laporte as his "riders thread".

If mods think that the OP or anyone else wants to use this riders thread for purposes other than discussing the rider in question then it may get shut down, or the member that takes the thread in that direction could be sanctioned or both. My point is that this thread should be treated the same way that any other riders threads are treated, despite the ridiculous OP.
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

01 May 2017 16:33

The one and only, the epic champ of this era, Laporte! _O_

Goodbye, Tommeke; thank you for all you have given us!
User avatar Netserk
Veteran

01 May 2017 16:36

Wow, you can even see another WorldTour rider in the picture :O

What a field.
User avatar tobydawq

Re:

01 May 2017 16:38

tobydawq wrote:Wow, you can even see another WorldTour rider in the picture :O

What a field.

"Another" World Tour rider in the picture would suggest that Laporte is a World Tour rider himself. Which we all know he is not. :D
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

01 May 2017 16:39

Damn, that's right. Punching above his weight!
User avatar tobydawq

02 May 2017 11:42

Bahahaha! This thread is eerily familiar to a Laporte thread from another forum...... Bravo Laporte17 ;)
This is Cocaine...This is Chloroform...In short we ride on Dynamite!
User avatar StryderHells

Previous

Return to Professional road racing