Log in:  

Register

Year End Awards 2017

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen

Re:

10 Oct 2017 08:47

Libertine Seguros wrote:I could not believe my eyes when I read the news that Michele Scarponi had died. I'd just been watching him a couple of days earlier, and he was just so ingrained in the péloton almost through all of my cycling fandom, and played a massive key role in a number of the most memorable stages in that time - most notably Heras' win at Pajáres and of course his central role in the 2010 and 2011 Giri. The péloton as I had seemingly always known it had Michele Scarponi in it. It was difficult to comprehend the enormity, the finality of the news. It's not like he was a favourite of mine, but it threw a big cloud over the Giro that took some time to overcome.


This. When I first read about the rumour my instant reaction was to try and rationalise about how it couldn't be true, how the fact that he'd just finished Tour of the Alps meant that he couldn't possibly be at home.
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,108
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

Re:

10 Oct 2017 09:09

Cyclist of the year: Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: GVA
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Contador
Most improved rider of the year: Michael Matthews
Most versatile rider of the year: Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Bernal
Team of the year: Sunweb

Best race of the year: Ronde
Best race performance of the year: Gilbert (Ronde)
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Strade Bianche
You could not believe your eyes, when ... happened...: Moscon destroying the peloton on several Vuelta climbs.
User avatar SafeBet
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,521
Joined: 02 Sep 2011 13:38
Location: Milano, Italy

Re: Year End Awards 2017

10 Oct 2017 10:52

Tonton wrote:Cyclist of the year: Dawg has to get that one. I want to say Dumoulin, but let's be real: the double is a huge feat.
Sprinter of the year: Le Beau Marcel was the fastest sprinter, period. Again, I hate to admit it, but it's true.
Classics rider of the year: very close call, but I give the nod to GVA over Gilbert.
Time-trialist of the year : Dumourain, no question.
Climber of the year: tough to tell: Quintana didn't dominate, Barguil deserves a mention for his July exploits, Giropino week-3 was impressive, but to me Landa deserves this.
Most improved rider of the year: I don't consider that Zakarin improved that much; he just fulfilled his potential. On the other hand, Major Tom went from a podium contender to the best GT rider in the World, I would argue. Dumoulin then.
Most versatile rider of the year: Too bad that Don Alejandro had his season shortened, otherwise he'd win the award every year. To me, Kwiat deserves it in '18. He won MSR, la Strade, and San Sebastian, podium at l'Amstel and LBL, AND he was the workhorse for the Sky train at the TdF, showing an incredible engine, and obviously some serious climbing skills.
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria with a big margin over Gaudu-Bernal.
Breakthrough rider of the year: I'll be biased: it goes to Arnaud Demare who went from being a second tier sprinter, barely better than Bouhani and Coquard, to being the second or third fastest guy in the pro peloton.
Team of the year: Sunweb ahead of $$$ky.
Best race of the year: The Ronde, by a mile.
Best race performance of the year: Nibali GDL or Gilbert RVV. Tossup...I take it back! Dumoulin-Giro.
Craziest moment of the year: The Dump.
Best GT of the year: Il Giro.
Bad Guy Award: Nacer won't make it five in a row. Moscon wins that one ahead of Bakelants.
Sportsmanship moment of the year: the two FDJ at le Tour de l'Ain.
Best career happy ending of the year: Alberto Contador will win this bike race...Magic on Angliru.
What did Bakelants do wrong? You mean the interview or did he do something else?
The sadness of the world has different ways of getting to people, but it seems to succeed almost every time
User avatar Bardamu
Junior Member
 
Posts: 273
Joined: 13 Jul 2016 20:36
Location: Paris

10 Oct 2017 10:56

Cyclist of the year: Froome or Nibali
Sprinter of the year: Gaviria
Classics rider of the year: Gilbert/ Kwiatkowski
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Contador, Landa, Nibali
Most improved rider of the year: Dumoulin
Most versatile rider of the year: Moscon/Kwiatkowski
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria/Moscon
Breakthrough rider of the year: Moscon
Team of the year: Sunweb

Best race of the year: RvV, Amstel, some Giro stages
Best race performance of the year: Contador last week of Vuelta
Craziest moment of the year: Poopgate
The sadness of the world has different ways of getting to people, but it seems to succeed almost every time
User avatar Bardamu
Junior Member
 
Posts: 273
Joined: 13 Jul 2016 20:36
Location: Paris

Re:

10 Oct 2017 13:08

Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele
SeriousSam wrote: Peña Cabarga is like Froome's Mount Doom, the place where his great power was forged into fearsome weapon. He was never going to lose here
User avatar silvergrenade
Member
 
Posts: 1,128
Joined: 23 Jan 2016 17:30

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 13:27

silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?
Lo squalo di messina
New Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 05 Sep 2017 17:05

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 14:12

Lo squalo di messina wrote:
silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?


The only one I'd disagree with is most improved. Poels won a monument in 2016.
Froome was strong in the mountains. He lost time to Lopez on a number of stages, but he wasn't marking him. Froome lost time to Nibali in week 3, but gained much of it back on Angliru, where he set the fastest time. But I'm sure Froome was benefitted by the effects of drafting on a 10% grade.
Durden93
Member
 
Posts: 302
Joined: 06 Sep 2016 19:16

10 Oct 2017 14:36

not sure any rider did medium- and high mountain vuelta stages on aggregate faster than froome. furthermore, sky bias is as normal as anti-sky bias. :p
Last edited by dacooley on 10 Oct 2017 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
dacooley
Member
 
Posts: 1,396
Joined: 30 May 2015 15:37

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 14:39

Durden93 wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?


The only one I'd disagree with is most improved. Poels won a monument in 2016.
Froome was strong in the mountains. He lost time to Lopez on a number of stages, but he wasn't marking him. Froome lost time to Nibali in week 3, but gained much of it back on Angliru, where he set the fastest time. But I'm sure Froome was benefitted by the effects of drafting on a 10% grade.


Well kinda telling that you stress the fact that on angliru there s no drafting but dont mention nibali's cracked ribs.
I agree with most of the people that landa was the most impressive climber.
Lo squalo di messina
New Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 05 Sep 2017 17:05

10 Oct 2017 15:07

The best climber should go to someone who is racing ALL the climbs in the stage, not just the last one.

That is why I picked Landa. Riding 3 of the hardest Giro stages in a row from start to finish after getting injured is more than impressive. If he had won stage 16 and stage 18, his Giro would have been considered legendary.

You have to go back to Rasmussen for at pure climber performance like this.
WheelofGear
Member
 
Posts: 1,365
Joined: 13 May 2015 06:46

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 15:16

Lo squalo di messina wrote:
Durden93 wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?


The only one I'd disagree with is most improved. Poels won a monument in 2016.
Froome was strong in the mountains. He lost time to Lopez on a number of stages, but he wasn't marking him. Froome lost time to Nibali in week 3, but gained much of it back on Angliru, where he set the fastest time. But I'm sure Froome was benefitted by the effects of drafting on a 10% grade.


Well kinda telling that you stress the fact that on angliru there s no drafting but dont mention nibali's cracked ribs.
I agree with most of the people that landa was the most impressive climber.

I'm not really sure you can complain that someone has 'Sky bias' and then suggest they should have picked Landa instead of Froome
Last edited by Parker on 10 Oct 2017 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Parker
Member
 
Posts: 1,214
Joined: 04 Mar 2011 01:20

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 15:17

RedheadDane wrote:
Libertine Seguros wrote:I could not believe my eyes when I read the news that Michele Scarponi had died. I'd just been watching him a couple of days earlier, and he was just so ingrained in the péloton almost through all of my cycling fandom, and played a massive key role in a number of the most memorable stages in that time - most notably Heras' win at Pajáres and of course his central role in the 2010 and 2011 Giri. The péloton as I had seemingly always known it had Michele Scarponi in it. It was difficult to comprehend the enormity, the finality of the news. It's not like he was a favourite of mine, but it threw a big cloud over the Giro that took some time to overcome.


This. When I first read about the rumour my instant reaction was to try and rationalise about how it couldn't be true, how the fact that he'd just finished Tour of the Alps meant that he couldn't possibly be at home.


I recall having the previous day seen the photo he had posted of him playing with his twin sons (they were both riding him like a pony). I think having seen that image really made it even worse to hear that he had passed so soon afterwards. Also knowing that he was seen as a rider that often lightened the mood in the peloton with his sense of humor and personality. Really sad.
User avatar Angliru
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,960
Joined: 10 Mar 2009 13:30

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 15:18

Durden93 wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?


The only one I'd disagree with is most improved. Poels won a monument in 2016.
Froome was strong in the mountains. He lost time to Lopez on a number of stages, but he wasn't marking him. Froome lost time to Nibali in week 3, but gained much of it back on Angliru, where he set the fastest time. But I'm sure Froome was benefitted by the effects of drafting on a 10% grade.

Yeah, I'd actually forgotten about Wouts LBL win in 2016. Moscon it is.

As far as the best climber in the world is concerned, I cannot give this to Landa. We dont really know how he'd have performed against the best at the Giro. At the Tour, he was good, no doubt. But he did nothing to make me believe that he is the Best climber in the world in 2017. No way.
He doesn't have big wins against strong competition. He hasn't been dominant in the mountains(Why? is a seperate argument). He hasn't been extraordinarily consistent with the best.

I'd put Richie Porte, Tom, Nibali, Froome above Landa.
SeriousSam wrote: Peña Cabarga is like Froome's Mount Doom, the place where his great power was forged into fearsome weapon. He was never going to lose here
User avatar silvergrenade
Member
 
Posts: 1,128
Joined: 23 Jan 2016 17:30

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 15:30

Parker wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
Durden93 wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?


The only one I'd disagree with is most improved. Poels won a monument in 2016.
Froome was strong in the mountains. He lost time to Lopez on a number of stages, but he wasn't marking him. Froome lost time to Nibali in week 3, but gained much of it back on Angliru, where he set the fastest time. But I'm sure Froome was benefitted by the effects of drafting on a 10% grade.


Well kinda telling that you stress the fact that on angliru there s no drafting but dont mention nibali's cracked ribs.
I agree with most of the people that landa was the most impressive climber.

I'm not really sure you can complain that someone has 'Sky bias' and then suggest they should have picked Landa instead of Froome


If you dont see the froome and sky bias in his list then i dont know what to tell ya. But he s obviously a froome fan with team sky secondary. Alllright we ll put poels as best progress for the year because he s been a good dog once again.
Couldnt even let him go for victory on angliru. Smh.
Lo squalo di messina
New Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 05 Sep 2017 17:05

10 Oct 2017 15:34

I want to say that "climber of the year" does not necessarily equate with "best climber of the year". I picked López as climber of the year, but I wouldn't argue he was necessarily the best climber of the year (overall, that was probably Froome, but it's a tough call). All three GTs were really rather mediocre as far as great and dominant climbing performances are concerned. The only memorable things to me are Landa's raids in the mountains and López in the Vuelta, especially to Sierra Nevada. His win on Sierra Nevada in my opinion was the climbing performance of the year; it's the first thing that comes to mind (at least to my mind) when thinking about great climbing performances last year. Due to the mediocrity in this competition, that'll win climber of the year for me this year.
User avatar Maaaaaaaarten
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,376
Joined: 23 Oct 2011 17:47

Re:

10 Oct 2017 15:44

Breh wrote:How is Movistar the most disappointing team?

They won Tirreno, Catalunya, Pais Vasco, Fleche Wallonne and Liege, 2nd in Il Giro with 2stages, 4th in the cq teamranking, 6th in the team WT ranking, 5th in the victory ranking.

Tour and Vuelta were terrible but thats no surprise when your leader crashes. Even their backup leader crashed in la Vuelta. Hardly disappointing imo.
Compared to how they performed last year I think it's fair to say Movistar were disappointing
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do"
User avatar bob.a.feet
Member
 
Posts: 593
Joined: 12 Jun 2016 21:34
Location: Ireland

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 16:25

Angliru wrote:
RedheadDane wrote:
Libertine Seguros wrote:I could not believe my eyes when I read the news that Michele Scarponi had died. I'd just been watching him a couple of days earlier, and he was just so ingrained in the péloton almost through all of my cycling fandom, and played a massive key role in a number of the most memorable stages in that time - most notably Heras' win at Pajáres and of course his central role in the 2010 and 2011 Giri. The péloton as I had seemingly always known it had Michele Scarponi in it. It was difficult to comprehend the enormity, the finality of the news. It's not like he was a favourite of mine, but it threw a big cloud over the Giro that took some time to overcome.


This. When I first read about the rumour my instant reaction was to try and rationalise about how it couldn't be true, how the fact that he'd just finished Tour of the Alps meant that he couldn't possibly be at home.


I recall having the previous day seen the photo he had posted of him playing with his twin sons (they were both riding him like a pony). I think having seen that image really made it even worse to hear that he had passed so soon afterwards. Also knowing that he was seen as a rider that often lightened the mood in the peloton with his sense of humor and personality. Really sad.


I hadn't even seen that. I literally thought he was still at the race.

(And really sweet how he'd specifically asked the organisers for an extra jersey, so he could give one to each of his boys...)
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,108
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

Re: Year End Awards 2017

10 Oct 2017 17:05

Cyclist of the year Froome
Sprinter of the year Matthews
Classics rider of the year GVA
Time-trialist of the year Dumo
Climber of the year Landa
Most improved rider of the year Barguil/Dumo
Most versatile rider of the year Moscon/Kwiato
U23 rider of the year Sivakov
Breakthrough rider of the year Teuns (BMC)
Team of the year Sunweb

Best race of the year Dauphine stage 8
Best race performance of the year Dumoulin in Oropa or Porte in Willunga
Craziest moment of the year Kennaugh on Alpe Huez? :D
Best race design of the year dont know
You could not believe your eyes Dumo in Oropa
pastronef
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,870
Joined: 19 Aug 2011 08:25
Location: Italia

Re: Year End Awards 2017

10 Oct 2017 17:39

Cyclist of the year Froome
Sprinter of the year Kittel
Classics rider of the year Gilbert
Time-trialist of the year Dumoulin
Climber of the year Porte
Most improved rider of the year Teuns
Most versatile rider of the yearKwiatkowski
U23 rider of the year Bernal
Breakthrough rider of the year Haig
Team of the year Sunweb

Best race of the year RVV
Best race performance of the year Froome in Vuelta overall or Gilbert RVV
Craziest moment of the year Dump -oulin
Best race design of the year Strade Bianche
You could not believe your eyesDumoulin almost catching Froome in Worlds ITT
del1962
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,339
Joined: 16 Oct 2012 17:20

Re: Re:

10 Oct 2017 18:09

Parker wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
Durden93 wrote:
Lo squalo di messina wrote:
silvergrenade wrote:Cyclist of the year: Christopher Froome
Sprinter of the year: Kittel
Classics rider of the year: Van Avermaet
Time-trialist of the year: Dumoulin
Climber of the year: Christopher Froome
Most improved rider of the year: Poels for his GC finish :razz:
Most versatile rider of the year: Kwiatkowski/Moscon
U23 rider of the year: Gaviria
Breakthrough rider of the year: Dylan Teuns
Team of the year: Sky

Best race of the year: Vuelta
Best race performance of the year: The Double :p
Craziest moment of the year: DoPoolin
Best race design of the year (no not in the thread ;)): Amstel
You could not believe your eyes, when ... RIP Michele


Hold on you are acting all mature up in the other thread but you cant even fill in this list without obvious sky bias.
Froome s climbing actually went backwards, nobody is saying here froome was the best climber, not even 1 person.
Well apart from you that is.
Same for poels... for the love of god if it has to be all sky in your list you should have picked moscon instead of poels for best progression.
I d give best team to sunweb, they really did some great work with what half the budget of team sky?


The only one I'd disagree with is most improved. Poels won a monument in 2016.
Froome was strong in the mountains. He lost time to Lopez on a number of stages, but he wasn't marking him. Froome lost time to Nibali in week 3, but gained much of it back on Angliru, where he set the fastest time. But I'm sure Froome was benefitted by the effects of drafting on a 10% grade.


Well kinda telling that you stress the fact that on angliru there s no drafting but dont mention nibali's cracked ribs.
I agree with most of the people that landa was the most impressive climber.

I'm not really sure you can complain that someone has 'Sky bias' and then suggest they should have picked Landa instead of Froome


If you dont see the froome and sky bias in his list then i dont know what to tell ya. But he s obviously a froome fan with team sky secondary. Alllright we ll put poels as best progress for the year because he s been a good dog once again.
Couldnt even let him go for victory on angliru. Smh.[/quote]

Oh yes, I very much am a sky fan. That's why I criticized Moscon in his thread and that's why I have also levied complaints about Froome in the clinic. If you can't understand why Froome is one of the best climbers in the world after pulling off the first consecutive GT double since 1998 (both with limited TT kms)I don't really think the conversation is worth having.
Durden93
Member
 
Posts: 302
Joined: 06 Sep 2016 19:16

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigjoeym, Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Singer01, Yahoo [Bot] and 21 guests

Back to top