Register

2018 Tour of Slovenia (2.1), June 13-17

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Eshnar, Irondan, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

17 Jun 2018 13:59

Roglič won three of the four stage races he has participated in this year! And even in Tirreno he won a stage, but the TTT disaster and especially crashes (one of them even being uphill) prevented him from being in contention.
User avatar bajbar

Re:

17 Jun 2018 14:04

bajbar wrote:Roglič won three of the four stage races he has participated in this year! And even in Tirreno he won a stage, but the TTT disaster and especially crashes (one of them even being uphill) prevented him from being in contention.

Three of five stage races actually. He was 6th in Valenciana but it was his first race of the season. Impressive nonetheless. He's been amazing this season. 7 victories already...and counting.
User avatar johnymax

Re: Re:

18 Jun 2018 00:43

Dekker_Tifosi wrote:
yaco wrote:Interested in how Uran performs in this race - An in-form Uran will give Roglic a battle.

He looked in form, but Roglic seems to be a level above

I agree but I expect things to be reversed at the Tour, whether Roglic rides for GC or not.

He really does have the perfect makeup for a week long stage racer. I expect him to win a bunch more of them in the future.

GuyIncognito wrote:Terrible time trial, Uran

Really? It was fine. I think he's where he needs to be heading into the Tour. Still, you never know with Uran.
User avatar jaylew
Veteran

18 Jun 2018 03:40

In the meantime flying under the radar Roglic and Uran with good performances in Slovenia!
User avatar Escarabajo
Veteran

Previous

Return to Professional road racing