Log in:  

Register

New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Eshnar, Irondan, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

02 Nov 2018 16:10

We start with Trek-Segafredo

Image

I like it! :cool:
Last edited by Laplaz on 03 Nov 2018 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Riposa in pace, Michele!
User avatar Laplaz
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,120
Joined: 06 Apr 2016 08:06

02 Nov 2018 16:20

I like the retro look on the mens jersey.


Image

The womens jersey is really nice and cool.
User avatar jyhjyh
Member
 
Posts: 310
Joined: 10 Oct 2011 10:25

02 Nov 2018 16:31

I find the men's more retro. The stripes on the bottom half of the women's jersey wasn't doable with the graphics available decades ago so looks quite modern.
User avatar GuyIncognito
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,352
Joined: 27 Jun 2013 21:19

Re: 2019 Jersey's - Trikots

02 Nov 2018 16:33

Really like the women's jersey. The men's jersey looks decent too although it looks a bit too much like an Austrian champion jersey.
User avatar Gigs_98
Veteran
 
Posts: 7,241
Joined: 18 Feb 2015 18:36
Location: Austria

Re: 2019 Jersey's - Trikots

02 Nov 2018 16:37

Gigs_98 wrote:Really like the women's jersey. The men's jersey looks decent too although it looks a bit too much like an Austrian champion jersey.

Indeed. Hopefully Pöstlberger's jersey will be a bit different.
Riposa in pace, Michele!
User avatar Laplaz
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,120
Joined: 06 Apr 2016 08:06

02 Nov 2018 16:49

They could have done without the hideously striped Santini bands/leg & arm grippers. But it's a decent attempt to improve on an already great looking kit
"If I had stopped for coffee, they would have done the same. They never got off my wheel." - Fabian Cancellara after Paris-Roubaix 2011.
User avatar Cance > TheRest
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,849
Joined: 17 Apr 2013 18:38
Location: Denmark

02 Nov 2018 16:54

The men's jersey is really great!
WKA311
Member
 
Posts: 309
Joined: 05 Oct 2011 16:52

02 Nov 2018 17:43

Is Stuyven Jungels' long lost twin?
User avatar Squire
Member
 
Posts: 1,498
Joined: 28 Dec 2010 23:39
Location: Shanghai

Re:

02 Nov 2018 17:50

jyhjyh wrote:I like the retro look on the mens jersey.


Image

The womens jersey is really nice and cool.

Women's >>>>>>>>>>>
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran
 
Posts: 30,964
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

Re: Re:

02 Nov 2018 18:12

LaFlorecita wrote:
jyhjyh wrote:I like the retro look on the mens jersey.


Image

The womens jersey is really nice and cool.

Women's >>>>>>>>>>>

2nded
User avatar Red Rick
Administrator
 
Posts: 17,623
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15

Re:

03 Nov 2018 12:56

jyhjyh wrote:I like the retro look on the mens jersey.


Image

The womens jersey is really nice and cool.

I love it. One of my favourite cycling kits ever. I have always loved the combination of dark blue, light blue and white, wherever it was used.
Wij steunen hem, tenzij hij niet genoeg fietst.
Anderis
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,061
Joined: 10 May 2013 20:16

03 Nov 2018 13:01

I've just got two issues with this.

1: Slightly disappointed that the kits aren't identical. I know it's only looks, but having identical kits - between a men's and a women's team - sends a signal of "We're one team."

2: Yeah, Deignan. Way to make me feel like a fat, ugly loser! Gave birth just over a month ago, and she already looks great…
Aka The Ginger One.
Holy, ****! I'm a veteran!
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 10,983
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

03 Nov 2018 13:49

Why are they so different, considering they seem to have the same sponsors and are made by the same company? And more importantly, why did they choose to use the inferior design for the jersey that is likely to be more visible?
User avatar hrotha
Veteran
 
Posts: 15,834
Joined: 10 Jun 2010 20:45

03 Nov 2018 14:20

Come on mods, fix the title. Everyone knows that this thread will contain not just tricots, but team kits, maillots, tenues and maybe even exotics...
User avatar vedrafjord
Member
 
Posts: 863
Joined: 15 Jan 2013 03:35
Location: Land of Ire

Re:

03 Nov 2018 14:40

vedrafjord wrote:Come on mods, fix the title. Everyone knows that this thread will contain not just tricots, but team kits, maillots, tenues and maybe even exotics...

Yes please, New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Keeping DAOTEC's spirit alive
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran
 
Posts: 30,964
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

Re: Re:

03 Nov 2018 15:36

LaFlorecita wrote:
vedrafjord wrote:Come on mods, fix the title. Everyone knows that this thread will contain not just tricots, but team kits, maillots, tenues and maybe even exotics...

Yes please, New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Keeping DAOTEC's spirit alive

Fixed.
Riposa in pace, Michele!
User avatar Laplaz
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,120
Joined: 06 Apr 2016 08:06

Re:

03 Nov 2018 19:08

Squire wrote:Is Stuyven Jungels' long lost twin?


Just what I was thinking.

For a second I was even thinking "Why is Jungels wearing this ugly Trek jersey?".

It must be his brother from another mother :D
Jancouver
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,736
Joined: 14 Mar 2009 22:03

04 Nov 2018 09:23

ImageImage
Who is who? :D
Vasilis
Member
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 04 May 2014 17:52

Re: New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

05 Nov 2018 09:12

Both kits look nice, but i agree why don't they use the same kit for both teams since they both come under the same team banner. Sunweb manage to do it, and it immediately gives the women's team greater visibility when you see them in a race as the kit already has a familiarity from seeing the men's team in the same kit
jarvo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 03 Aug 2017 08:23

Re: New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

05 Nov 2018 09:15

jarvo wrote:Both kits look nice, but i agree why don't they use the same kit for both teams since they both come under the same team banner. Sunweb manage to do it, and it immediately gives the women's team greater visibility when you see them in a race as the kit already has a familiarity from seeing the men's team in the same kit


Mitchelton, Lotto Soudal, Movistar and FDJ do it as well.
User avatar tobydawq
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,807
Joined: 16 Nov 2013 18:45
Location: Denmark

Next

Return to Professional road racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: archa55, Ciddaman, davebqvst, Flamin, Google Adsense [Bot], lemon cheese cake, movingtarget, MrTea1976, Ricco', Singer01, Smachinho_, topcat and 95 guests

Back to top