Register

Cool/Funny videos of pro cyclists

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen

18 Oct 2011 08:13

Hmm... have to say that Vino never stroke me as the goofy type. [SIZE="2"]Crazy? Yes! They're all crazy (pretty sure it's a job requirement...) but not goofy...[/SIZE] :p
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 08:15

ask bernhard kohl or other guys from t-mobile,vino was the soul of the parties everytime.when you're drunk there is no such thing as goofy.
Vino 4ever
User avatar jens_attacks
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 08:27

cineteq wrote:Same age as Lelangue, 41. LOL :D

Wow, he looks awful on the erpic pic then :p

I've seen him at the Tour as well this year and there he looked even younger than in the pic I just posted of him with hair that was slightly less brown as well. Strange :p
Ryo Hazuki wrote:horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato

The Hitch wrote:Goss will woop boonens candy a[color="Black"]ss[/color] in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
User avatar El Pistolero
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 08:29

jens_attacks wrote:ask bernhard kohl or other guys from t-mobile,vino was the soul of the parties everytime.when you're drunk there is no such thing as goofy.

I knew it was Vino right when I saw that pose, he's pretty goofy in fact :D

George Hincapie looks like a werewolf though.
Ryo Hazuki wrote:horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato

The Hitch wrote:Goss will woop boonens candy a[color="Black"]ss[/color] in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
User avatar El Pistolero
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 08:33

The Hitch wrote:Who are the other 2 people, and I appreciate if no comedians come out to say Cadel.

Is one of them Lelangue?

Wel the one on Cadel's left is Hincapie and that indeed is Lelangue :)
Life's too important to be taken seriously
Doping sucks

Wouter, John and Xavi, you all will be missed.

hrotha wrote:You guys have an ancient barbarian mentality. Charge right in and be inevitably slaughtered by the superior foe, so that you can be buried with your sword and your silly notions of an "honorable fight".
and proud of it :D
User avatar Michielveedeebee

18 Oct 2011 10:52

El Pistolero wrote:I knew it was Vino right when I saw that pose, he's pretty goofy in fact :D

George Hincapie looks like a werewolf though.

And Gilbert looks like a Twilight vampire...:p
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 10:57

pollux
Newly Registered Member

18 Oct 2011 11:12

The Hitch wrote:That would be funny to watch with people. Takes the **** out of France a bit calling him a loser. OTT.

Is this like a Danish Ali G btw?

My Danish must be really good then :o

User avatar El Pistolero
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 12:29

El Pistolero wrote:My Danish must be really good then :o

The video with the schleck prank is dutch.
User avatar Thomsena

18 Oct 2011 12:34

Thomsena wrote:The video with the schleck prank is dutch.

No sh*t Sherlock!

User avatar El Pistolero
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 12:39

El Pistolero wrote:No sh*t Sherlock!

Had basically no idea of what Hitch was saying but thought he was mistaken the show for being danish - not dutch.
User avatar Thomsena

18 Oct 2011 12:55

markene2 wrote:Interview with Frank and Andy. Starts at 15:45. It's just funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6hyCr_ji0&feature=player_embedded#!

LOL... that's a must watch. I love the japanese dude looking stoned next to her.
Btw her interview with Pamela Anderson is hilarious too.
Nielsa

18 Oct 2011 13:13

Thomsena wrote:Had basically no idea of what Hitch was saying but thought he was mistaken the show for being danish - not dutch.

Correct. I thought someone had written it was Danish. My bad.
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago

journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 13:41

No problem. But El Pisto seemed to have one though...
User avatar Thomsena

18 Oct 2011 13:48

Lol, Evans drinking Gilbert under the table.
Vino looks like a crazed Russian gangster there.:eek:
User avatar sublimit

18 Oct 2011 15:38

Thomsena wrote:Had basically no idea of what Hitch was saying but thought he was mistaken the show for being danish - not dutch.

That's why I said my Danish was apparently good :p
(I speak Dutch, not Danish, for the record)

It's a joke, wasn't really that hard to understand.

User avatar El Pistolero
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 19:51

Hmm... just realized something. DZ does seem to show up pretty often on these vids. Followed by Jens. Wooonder whyyyy :rolleyes:
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 20:51

Christian wrote:The Schlecks interviewed by japanese reporter Ushi on Dutch TV. It starts right around 15:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6hyCr_ji0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CofKpGRdb0

This is hilariously funny.
"At the end of the Tour de France they put you in a yellow t-shirt. Why is that?"

Schleck: "Well yellow is the color of th..."
Ushi interrupts: "Ducks!"

:o:o Literally cried out at that point.
BYOP88 wrote:Great to see that Porte has rediscovered his 2010/11 climbing form. Hope he can keep it for the rest of the Tour and year.
User avatar Dekker_Tifosi
Veteran

18 Oct 2011 21:24

Dekker_Tifosi wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CofKpGRdb0

This is hilariously funny.
"At the end of the Tour de France they put you in a yellow t-shirt. Why is that?"

Schleck: "Well yellow is the color of th..."
Ushi interrupts: "Ducks!"

:o:o Literally cried out at that point.

My favourite question is "who of who is who of you?", it's like when she asked Pamela Andersen "Is no always no, and if no, when can no be yes?"
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: http://www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
User avatar Christian
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing