Register

Froome Talk Only

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen, Valv.Piti

Re: Re:

14 Feb 2018 08:19

silvergrenade wrote:
Robert5091 wrote:http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/chris-froomes-salbutamol-case-reportedly-heading-to-uci-anti-doping-tribunal/
Can't wait to get this season started!!

Plan A - ADT hopefully short ban from Vuelta, Race Giro & Tour
Plan B - Bad outcome at ADT - appeal, appeal appeal. Race Giro & Tour - hope for ban over Winter 2018/2019

Whatever happens, let us hope that no "fan" takes matters into his own hands.

Plan C - Froomes team presents an air tight case. And he was able to show those numbers again. Hopefully, No ban
Plan D - Froomes team proves his kidney malfuntioned. Hopefully, No ban.

Cool! :) :razz:

you should definitely go down to ladbrokes or paddy power and back those ootcomes, i would imagine you would get great odds, like 250-1
53*11

14 Feb 2018 08:56

ontheroad wrote:
TourOfSardinia wrote:Looks like CF's hit the nebulizer already in this Gazzetta photo taken in the Hotel

Not a great photo but he looks deathly there.

remember the sicker he gets the faster he goes...and he's really only been experimenting with some low grade illnesses, bronchitis/asthma/badzilla and the likes...I sense he's going to up the game this season...
gillan1969

14 Feb 2018 10:17

gillan1969 wrote:
ontheroad wrote:
TourOfSardinia wrote:Looks like CF's hit the nebulizer already in this Gazzetta photo taken in the Hotel

remember the sicker he gets the faster he goes...and he's really only been experimenting with some low grade illnesses, bronchitis/asthma/badzilla and the likes...I sense he's going to up the game this season...

Blood circulation to the head is a waste of hemoglobin which could be supplying his legs instead. Have to keep health priorities straight
ClassicomanoLuigi

14 Feb 2018 10:25

Good to see our champ back racing
rick james

14 Feb 2018 10:37

This explains a lot. Froome's nonchalance about getting banned from the GT's is because he has already moved on to a new career beyond cycling.
ClassicomanoLuigi

Re:

14 Feb 2018 11:15

ClassicomanoLuigi wrote:Image

This explains a lot. Froome's nonchalance about getting banned from the GT's is because he has already moved on to a new career beyond cycling.

I'm surprised everyone in that photo and in team sky don't wear a mask around Froome...you don't know what you'll catch.....
gillan1969

14 Feb 2018 11:17

ontheroad wrote:

Mans face looks pale in photo taken in the dark using flash photography. Shocking :lol:
brownbobby

Re: Froome Talk Only

14 Feb 2018 11:20

He should have taken this year off or at least not raced at all until this is resolved.

This is so disappointing. I dont like Froome or Sky and they gotta do better than this. He shouldnt be racing at all right now.

Hopefully he will be declining anyway.
Salvarani

Re:

14 Feb 2018 11:28

ClassicomanoLuigi wrote:Image

They giant nappy suggests stomach problems will be next added to the Dawg's ever expanding defence

Dehydration + asthma attack + renal malfunction + stomach problems + antibiotics = elevated salbutamol innit :o
Wiggo's Package

14 Feb 2018 11:32

Salvarani wrote:He should have taken this year off or at least not raced at all until this is resolved.

This is so disappointing. I dont like Froome or Sky and they gotta do better than this. He shouldnt be racing at all right now.

Tell that to the organisers of the Ruta del Sol...
brownbobby

14 Feb 2018 11:41

brownbobby wrote:
Salvarani wrote:He should have taken this year off or at least not raced at all until this is resolved.

I blame the team and himself.
Salvarani

14 Feb 2018 12:02

Salvarani wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

I'm sure you do, that wasn't my point...which was that not everybody is unhappy to see Froome still riding.
brownbobby

14 Feb 2018 12:07

brownbobby wrote:
Salvarani wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

I'm sure you do, that wasn't my point...which was that not everybody is unhappy to see Froome still riding.

If you support that kind of stuff, I am sure they not.
Salvarani

14 Feb 2018 12:27

brownbobby wrote:
Salvarani wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

http://www.steephill.tv/players/youtube3/?title=Christopher+Froome+-+interview+before+the+start&dashboard=vuelta-a-andalucia-ruta-ciclista-del-sol&id=fmsRgtcJfcE&yr=2018

it appears CF's main defence is he did nothing wrong and his case should be confidential. allied to SDBs ridiculous comments earlier on sky news, it seems the level of denial and delusion on that team bus is reaching fever pitch
53*11

14 Feb 2018 12:43

53*11 wrote:
brownbobby wrote:
Salvarani wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

http://www.steephill.tv/players/youtube3/?title=Christopher+Froome+-+interview+before+the+start&dashboard=vuelta-a-andalucia-ruta-ciclista-del-sol&id=fmsRgtcJfcE&yr=2018

it appears CF's main defence is he did nothing wrong and his case should be confidential. allied to SDBs ridiculous comments earlier on sky news, it seems the level of denial and delusion on that team bus is reaching fever pitch

I would say that's a pretty sound starting point and should be the foundation of any defense, in any walk of life...
brownbobby

14 Feb 2018 12:55

Hopefully he will be declining anyway.[/quote]

Tell that to the organisers of the Ruta del Sol...[/quote]

I blame the team and himself.[/quote]

I'm sure you do, that wasn't my point...which was that not everybody is unhappy to see Froome still riding.[/quote]

it appears CF's main defence is he did nothing wrong and his case should be confidential. allied to SDBs ridiculous comments earlier on sky news, it seems the level of denial and delusion on that team bus is reaching fever pitch[/quote]

I would say that's a pretty sound starting point and should be the foundation of any defense, in any walk of life...[/quote]

unless you are guilty!
53*11

14 Feb 2018 12:59

53*11 wrote:This is so disappointing. I dont like Froome or Sky and they gotta do better than this. He shouldnt be racing at all right now.

Tell that to the organisers of the Ruta del Sol...[/quote]

I'm sure you do, that wasn't my point...which was that not everybody is unhappy to see Froome still riding.[/quote]

it appears CF's main defence is he did nothing wrong and his case should be confidential. allied to SDBs ridiculous comments earlier on sky news, it seems the level of denial and delusion on that team bus is reaching fever pitch[/quote]

I would say that's a pretty sound starting point and should be the foundation of any defense, in any walk of life...[/quote]

unless you are guilty![/quote]

Well obviously, but it would be pretty stupid, even by Froomes standards, to start his defence off with 'I am guilty as charged m'lud'

That would no longer be called a defense, and i think we're way past the point of confession.
brownbobby

14 Feb 2018 13:11

brownbobby wrote:
53*11 wrote:This is so disappointing. I dont like Froome or Sky and they gotta do better than this. He shouldnt be racing at all right now.

Well obviously, but it would be pretty stupid, even by Froomes standards, to start his defence off with 'I am guilty as charged m'lud'

That would no longer be called a defense, and i think we're way past the point of confession.[/quote]

ah...the shaggy defence m'lud........it wasn't me ;)
gillan1969

14 Feb 2018 13:18

gillan1969 wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

That would no longer be called a defense, and i think we're way past the point of confession.[/quote]

ah...the shaggy defence m'lud........it wasn't me ;)[/quote]

Wouldn't it be good if we could have a spectator walk behind him, ghetto blaster on his shoulder, playing that song next time he's interviewed on TV :lol:
brownbobby

14 Feb 2018 13:30

LaFlorecita wrote:

Wouldn't like to meet him in a dark alley

Yeah. Looks like he has the typhoid again. Hate to be the drug tester that has handle his sample.
“She lost the old-fashioned way, by being a terrible candidate. Case closed.”
Beech Mtn

PreviousNext

Return to The Clinic