Register

The Yates (AKA the TUE Brothers)

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Eshnar, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

Re: The Yates (AKA the TUE Brothers)

18 May 2018 08:40

memyselfandI wrote:Froome goes out Yates comes in. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.. :rolleyes:

Ha, up to September 2011, Froome would have killed to have half the palmares and pedigree of any of the Yates brothers. Then he would've fed the victim to his snake.
User avatar hrotha
Veteran

18 May 2018 09:31

"It's not about the bike"

:D
memyselfandI

18 May 2018 14:58

hrotha wrote:
memyselfandI wrote:Froome goes out Yates comes in. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.. :rolleyes:

Ha, up to September 2011, Froome would have killed to have half the palmares and pedigree of any of the Yates brothers. Then he would've fed the victim to his snake.

One of my problems with Froome was that he didnt kill his victims before feeding them to snakes.
User avatar The Hitch
Veteran

18 May 2018 16:16

The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

One of my problems with Froome was that he didnt kill his victims before feeding them to snakes.

I do find it bizarre that people have a go at Froome for feeding prey to his snakes as a kid. People keeping snakes and other reptiles often do this. I guess everyone here is a vegan :D
bigcog

18 May 2018 16:19

bigcog wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

I do find it bizarre that people have a go at Froome for feeding prey to his snakes as a kid. People keeping snakes and other reptiles often do this. I guess everyone here is a dyed in the wool vegan :D

Personally I just don't like snakes (scared of them) and do not understand why anyone would keep one as a pet. However, if someone does, well they are going to feed them live prey.
User avatar Koronin

18 May 2018 17:24

bigcog wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

I do find it bizarre that people have a go at Froome for feeding prey to his snakes as a kid. People keeping snakes and other reptiles often do this. I guess everyone here is a vegan :D

The vilification has more to do with it being the apparent taking of class pets or other kids' pets (I forget the details now) and feeding them to his snake.
User avatar Libertine Seguros
Veteran

18 May 2018 17:27

...and boasting about it.
(Warning: Posts may contain traces of irony)
User avatar macbindle

18 May 2018 19:39

The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

To be fair, I don't think Froome's snake could swallow any Clinic forumer whole and alive.
User avatar hrotha
Veteran

18 May 2018 20:26

Libertine Seguros wrote:
bigcog wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

The vilification has more to do with it being the apparent taking of class pets or other kids' pets (I forget the details now) and feeding them to his snake.

Didn't know about that. However, that IS a major problem.
User avatar Koronin

19 May 2018 00:27

bigcog wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

Probably just me.. :)
User avatar veganrob

19 May 2018 00:54

The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoKRcEIbzj4&t=0m22s

Froome's helpful snake advice
ClassicomanoLuigi

19 May 2018 09:04

hrotha wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

To be fair, I don't think Froome's snake could swallow any Clinic forumer whole and alive.

:lol: :lol:

Don't want to worry you but Michelle used part of the Giro sign on fee to buy a 20 foot boa constrictor :eek: :eek:
Wiggo's Package

19 May 2018 15:34

The TUE TUE train marches on...
"I have seen many lean riders in the peloton, but very few Tour winners."
User avatar Pantani Attacks

19 May 2018 15:36

veganrob wrote:
bigcog wrote:
The Hitch wrote:
hrotha wrote:

Probably just me.. :)

I'm vegan as well
Amazinmets87

20 May 2018 14:42

At this stage I am expecting a ridiculous performance from Yates in this week's TT. Should be funny if he loses less than 60 s to TD
User avatar Ripper

20 May 2018 14:45

This guy is hilarious! Probably the favourite for the TT as well now!
therealthing

20 May 2018 14:50

Yates each day achieving higher levels of unbelievable performances... wouldn't be surprised if his time-trial will be spectacular.
Stella0596

20 May 2018 14:50

It's like playing Pro Cycling Manager with the lowest difficulty setting :D
User avatar Simurgh

20 May 2018 14:52

Trolling at this point
Amazinmets87

20 May 2018 14:52

LOL on the CN live feed. On one hand they've said the chase is poorly organized, on the other "Yates is simply on another level to his rivals". Hard to look organized when someone just keeps pulling away. When you get the "other level compared to rivals" comments by the race commentators, that's generally not a good thing!
User avatar Ripper

PreviousNext

Return to The Clinic