Register

Leukemans

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

06 Oct 2010 02:44

markjohnconley wrote:And you have seen/heard the "ugly SOB"'s wife haven't you?????????????

They'll make some strange looking children.
User avatar mulletCobra

06 Oct 2010 02:48

For me it's just his attitude towards losing, like others mentioned he always has an excuse. And in the past blames other (riders (i.e gesink), team/omega). It's poor form.

In the past couple years I cannot fault his riding style though (re: wheel sucking). But I will never like the guy.
User avatar Timmy-loves-Rabo

06 Oct 2010 05:36

markjohnconley wrote:And you have seen/heard the "ugly SOB"'s wife haven't you?????????????

She is one of the best WAG's going around in cycling along with Phinney's! Even though I disagree with Timmy I can still respect his POW unlike others who make fun of people because of the way they are and not their character. quite immature really.
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
User avatar auscyclefan94

06 Oct 2010 08:46

I don't like people who talks and make excuses when losing.
I don't like people who talks against others cyclists for their race conduct (you can talk with your wheelsucker during the race and insult him, no one is gonna disq. you for that).
By the way I don't like people at all anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me.

PS: the worst wheelsucker of the last years must be Pozzato, I don't know why people thinks he can win again.
My god... wasting Nibali and Visconti like... poor Italy.
User avatar Climbing

06 Oct 2010 10:10

Climbing wrote:I don't like people who talks and make excuses when losing.
I don't like people who talks against others cyclists for their race conduct (you can talk with your wheelsucker during the race and insult him, no one is gonna disq. you for that).
By the way I don't like people at all anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me.

PS: the worst wheelsucker of the last years must be Pozzato, I don't know why people thinks he can win again.
My god... wasting Nibali and Visconti like... poor Italy.

So you don't like anyone at all but you still single out that "person" you are talking about? Strange.
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
User avatar auscyclefan94

06 Oct 2010 23:59

auscyclefan94 wrote:She is one of the best WAG's going around in cycling along with Phinney's!
Agree, so the guy might be 'ugly' but he can sure ride and he can't be that 'ugly' to pull mrs evans!

and enough of the 'wheelsucker', ffs, did you blokes actually watch the world cup or the tours this year????
markjohnconley

21 Nov 2012 11:40

Aquitted after a 5 years doping fight.

Compensation is looming.
snackattack

Previous

Return to Professional road racing