Register

Andreas Kloden's Final Bid For Another Coveted Top 10 Tour Finish, 'Official' Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

11 Jun 2014 11:26

jens_attacks wrote:vino had the both knees destroyed. all what he had done in that tour was a miracle

Fractured coccyx was worse; even before their crashes Andreas had smashed Vino in the prologue (had won T-A earlier that season); I believe that he had the better legs.

Anyhoo, glad my thread is still alive :)

Even if all this Oscar talk makes me a grouch :p
In top grade professional cycling (and in life) it is virtually impossible to be a major winner whilst being 100% clean (or honest). Most GC GT riders are simply doing what they love whilst playing the game.

I'm a huge Kloden fan (or a Klodist) - despite the fact that he rode for Telekom/T-Mobile, Astana and Radioshack :)

Contador at Fuente De - I salute you!

Germany 7 Brazil 1 :D
User avatar gregrowlerson

Previous

Return to Professional road racing