rxgqgxnyfz wrote:Russian commentary on Eurosport is simply amazing:
- Kurdyukov's voice and overall attitude is highly energizing, he can make curling exciting, let alone cycling
- he casually speaks italian, french and english
- during the long race he usually tells the history of every given church, village, castle, river, town, road, mill, lake or monument that the race passes by at the moment, often advising what to do and where to go to and what to eat if you want to go to this particular region
- of course his actual cycling commentary is great as well
- constant communication with the audience by twitter live
- each stage he calls someone to discuss the events of the race live (yesterday, for instance it was Ernesto Colnago, before that he spoke to Abdoujaparov) or to russian speaking Astana or Katyusha or Radioshack's DSs.
When watching english streams you get bored really quick and just simple commentary of just race events feels too bare for someone who got used to russian eurosport.
What did they say about Kolobnev?