paooolino wrote:if you wanna try it, comments and advices are welcome!
I have some suggestions.
I use online mapping software to create indoor ride simulations. Currently use Classic Map My Ride for that as it's the only one I can seem to download elevation data from.
1. needs a lot more way points than 10. I couldn't map most routes I'm interested with only 10 way points.
2. like to be able to control whether to use auto-routing or manual routing.
3. can the segment resolution be finer than 1/100th of distance being mapped?
4. can the chart do colour coded gradient indication?
5. can the distance and elevation data be made available for download, in say a csv file?
6. editing - would be nice for the mapping window to be larger/scalable and for the pointer icon to change so you can be more precise about where to start/end a ride (e.g. when mapping a time trial course, you want to be as precise as you can).
Don't want much, do I?