Register

Andy Schleck Discussion thread.

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

26 Nov 2013 22:07

Vino attacks everyone wrote:yea... joke.

:D

Just take a look at his facial expression :D
User avatar Netserk

26 Nov 2013 23:33

Captain Sensible wrote:I'm not a 100% sure but I think he took the newspaper that run that story along with a picture of a lady they said was Robert after a sex change and won his case.

Glad to hear Robert Miller is still male :) The Schlecks think he 'is a lady' in that vid!!!
Carol S.
~~~~
Alberto Contador: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all 3 Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
User avatar Carols

26 Nov 2013 23:36

A lot of people critized Andy time ago when that video was published about the comment of R.Millar. I think he didnt say that with bad intention.

R. Millar has been always a lady in mind, and today totally a lady. Here in Spain some people use to kidding Perico: you was beaten for a Lady, haha...

But Millar had the body of a man, so he was a man for the sport.

Today he is Philippa York and it would be to be beaten for a lady, but not in the 80s.
User avatar Taxus4a

27 Nov 2013 11:31

Poor guy didn't just drop the soap but also the chain…

http://www.everymantri.com/.a/6a00d83451b18a69e20133f26660bc970b-600wi

:p
User avatar Opalius

27 Nov 2013 11:39

Opalius wrote:Poor guy didn't just drop the soap but also the chain…

:p

And what a gang bang that resulted in :D
User avatar Netserk

27 Nov 2013 19:41

Stop it now, guys.
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
User avatar Susan Westemeyer

27 Nov 2013 19:59

Susan Westemeyer wrote:Stop it now, guys.

Oh c'mon Susan, don't rape the thread like that :p
User avatar Netserk

28 Nov 2013 10:22

Stop what?
User avatar Contadoraus Schlecks

28 Nov 2013 10:28

Contadoraus Schlecks wrote:Stop what?

The fun that has been deleted ;)
User avatar Netserk

28 Nov 2013 11:27

Netserk wrote:The fun that has been deleted ;)

What is "fun" comments to some is offensive to others.
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
User avatar Susan Westemeyer

28 Nov 2013 12:10

Susan Westemeyer wrote:What is "fun" comments to some is offensive to others.

Hi Susan, I do get why you chose to delete it, but I still find it mostly harmless :)
User avatar Netserk

28 Nov 2013 12:19

I dont know if is about that, but I put a post here and it was deleted. It wanst offensive, it was just a fact to clear up the doubt of some posters acording to something that Andy said.

Offensive is the people here that acusse cyclist to dope without evidence and moderators do anything, you can speculate, but not assert, same moderators that ask me to dont assert cycling is mostly clean, what kind of objetivity is this?
User avatar Taxus4a

28 Nov 2013 13:16

best that ever was end of.
http://sbbcolumns.co.uk/tour-de-france-2015-outright-yellow-preview/ My look at the fight for yellow in the Tour de France
User avatar manafana

28 Nov 2013 16:13

Taxus4a wrote:I dont know if is about that, but I put a post here and it was deleted. It wanst offensive, it was just a fact to clear up the doubt of some posters acording to something that Andy said.

Offensive is the people here that acusse cyclist to dope without evidence and moderators do anything, you can speculate, but not assert, same moderators that ask me to dont assert cycling is mostly clean, what kind of objetivity is this?

Are you actually arguing against the premise of having a clinic here. Good luck with that one. :o
Probably a discussion for the moderator thread though...oh...wait.

Thanks Susan for cleaning up that other stuff BTW.
User avatar Afrank

28 Nov 2013 17:21

Taxus4a wrote:I dont know if is about that, but I put a post here and it was deleted. It wanst offensive, it was just a fact to clear up the doubt of some posters acording to something that Andy said.

Come on. And I'm talking to everyone, not just you. This is what's wrong with all internet forums, it's just people fighting.

Moderators are here to keep this a clean, nice enjoyable place, which is next to impossible with all these crazy people. Why not have some respect for what they are trying to do? Sometimes they make mistakes too, just let it go man.
User avatar FKLance

28 Nov 2013 17:47

Afrank wrote:Are you actually arguing against the premise of having a clinic here. Good luck with that one. :o
Probably a discussion for the moderator thread though...oh...wait.

Thanks Susan for cleaning up that other stuff BTW.

I was talking about what is offensive of what is deleted and what not, nothing about the clinic.

FK Lance, I respect moderators, I was just clearing up one thing.

Anything in this case she acts ok, becouse she deleted all the post about. But it was about something public and not bad, so I dont remember the posts, but the issue it is not a problem, and I cant understand as well why some people found it funny.
User avatar Taxus4a

28 Nov 2013 19:28

Taxus4a wrote:I was talking about what is offensive of what is deleted and what not, nothing about the clinic.

FK Lance, I respect moderators, I was just clearing up one thing.

Anything in this case she acts ok, becouse she deleted all the post about. But it was about something public and not bad, so I dont remember the posts, but the issue it is not a problem, and I cant understand as well why some people found it funny.

I didn't know you were talking about a specific incident (and can't really remember such incident). Thought you were saying that it is offensive to accuse cyclists of doping without their being evidence of that doping (for example accusations against Froome). And accusing different cyclists of doping whether there is evidence or not is the reason for having a clinic.
User avatar Afrank

28 Nov 2013 21:26

It wasn't deleted for being offensive. I deleted it because it was off topic and leading the thread in a direction that led Susan to step in. And your post was very much asserting as fact without 'evidence' akin to what you find so offensive.

I just wanted to clarify this for all. Please pm me rather continue in this thread if you want to discuss this further.
User avatar ferryman

03 Dec 2013 11:19

Hrm. No Frank Schleck appreciation thread?

Anyway, he is seemingly back, and looking for revenge

http://www.cyclingquotes.com/news/frnk_schleck_is_back_with_a_vengeance/

Will be interesting to follow him and Schlecklett in the Tour.
User avatar Opalius

03 Dec 2013 11:49

Opalius wrote:Hrm. No Frank Schleck appreciation thread?

Anyway, he is seemingly back, and looking for revenge

http://www.cyclingquotes.com/news/frnk_schleck_is_back_with_a_vengeance/

Will be interesting to follow him and Schlecklett in the Tour.

Interesting they see Frank (rather than Andy?) as the team leader.
User avatar mattghg

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing