Register

Andy Schleck Discussion thread.

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

02 Dec 2014 19:23

Netserk wrote:Some lowlifes deserve the kicking...

Agreed, people who criticize a guy who achieved more than they ever will, who was unlucky with injuries, even after those injuries cut him career short.

Lowlifes like that definetely deserve a kicking.

Now stop the useless post and keep this a civil thread about TdF champion
damian13ster

02 Dec 2014 19:25

Netserk wrote:So what? Then mod those who do that. It's their fault, not the thread. You can't just ban a topic because some can't handle it.

Precisely.

Jspear- Oh he will definitely make a comeback. ;)

other people- Remember to stop and take a moment to think before you post anything that could be too volatile.
Be the Goat

Fabio Aru: "si muore sulla bici"
User avatar Afrank

03 Dec 2014 00:36

LaFlorecita wrote:By the way, is it okay to think the picture of Lance looking at the trophy the same way is a great picture? Or are we "enjoying" Lance's pain then?

No, that wouldn't be okay. A better person just lets it go, especially if your guy actually won in the end as well.
User avatar nhowson

03 Dec 2014 07:21

nhowson wrote:No, that wouldn't be okay. A better person just lets it go, especially if your guy actually won in the end as well.

Lol I guess 90% of the posters on this forum are bad people then. Everyone loved that Lance pic.
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

03 Dec 2014 09:05

LaFlorecita wrote:Lol I guess 90% of the posters on this forum are bad people then. Everyone loved that Lance pic.

In that specific respect, yes. I wouldn't lie and say I didn't enjoy it at least a little either. But, as always, he has his supporters that would gloat if they found a picture of Cadel in '05 or something.

I was a little harsh at first though, it just seems mean for you and for this section of the forum. Relating it to another sport I follow, I enjoyed it like hell when Al Hilal got angry about losing the Asian Champions League to and Aussie team. We all do it, outwardly or not.
User avatar nhowson

Previous

Return to Professional road racing