Register

Andy Schleck Discussion thread.

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

12 Apr 2012 15:04

airstream wrote:its doubly grotesque that laflorecita is from netherlands but was happy when rabobank suspended rasmussen.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

12 Apr 2012 15:06

Christian wrote:You need to read her disclaimer in the signature, that makes it okay to say ridiculous stuff

Why is that ridiculous I just wanted Alberto to win/Chicken to lose.
User avatar LaFlorecita

12 Apr 2012 15:06

gooner wrote:Did you just say Vino deserved the 07 Tour? Do you do stand up comedy or what?:confused:

actually yes :D
And yes, the tour of 07 WAS Vinos tour, after not being able to compete in 06, without beeing a part of OP and do you honestly think Landis could have beaten Vino in 06.... :rolleyes:
"I know how to ride my bike" - Nibali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
Vino attacks everyone

12 Apr 2012 15:07

airstream wrote:its doubly grotesque that laflorecita is from netherlands but was happy when rabobank suspended rasmussen.

Because that makes her a TRAITOR to the MOTHERLAND, right? For King and Country! NEDERLAND OVER ALLES!

Gah.
User avatar hrotha

12 Apr 2012 15:08

hrotha wrote:Because that makes her a TRAITOR to the MOTHERLAND, right? For King and Country! NEDERLAND OVER ALLES!

Gah.

I'm Gert Wilders, and I approve of this message
Fetisoff

12 Apr 2012 15:09

hrotha wrote:Because that makes her a TRAITOR to the MOTHERLAND, right? For King and Country! NEDERLAND OVER ALLES!

Gah.

Isn't there a Queen right now?
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: http://www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
User avatar Christian

12 Apr 2012 15:09

Fetisoff wrote:I'm Gert Wilders, and I approve of this message

[SIZE="7"]Ew! Go away foul beast![/SIZE]
User avatar LaFlorecita

12 Apr 2012 15:11

User avatar LaFlorecita

12 Apr 2012 15:12

LaFlorecita wrote:Why is that ridiculous I just wanted Alberto to win/Chicken to lose.

You wanted Chicken to be suspended but get your grandpa to go on hungerstrike when others suffer the same fate
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: http://www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
User avatar Christian

12 Apr 2012 15:13

LaFlorecita wrote:Image

He looks weird on this one. Must be something he's done to the hair
Fetisoff

12 Apr 2012 15:14

Gah.

honestly i don't know your western europeans' habits in this regard. in my area such people are considered very strange. :) :o
User avatar airstream

Christian wrote:You wanted Chicken to be suspended but get your grandpa to go on hungerstrike when others suffer the same fate

...:confused:
User avatar LaFlorecita

airstream wrote:honestly i don't know your (western europeans') habits in this regard. in my area such people are considered very strange. :) :o

Over here: Not so much
User avatar LaFlorecita

12 Apr 2012 15:25

airstream wrote:honestly i don't know your western europeans' habits in this regard. in my area such people are considered very strange. :) :o

That's a problem with Belarus yes.
User avatar hrotha

12 Apr 2012 15:33

Fetisoff wrote:He looks weird on this one. Must be something he's done to the hair

Hahaha This may be the best post in the thread. :D

On topic: With Gilbert's form going into the Ardennes, this HAS to be Andy's year. I hope the abandon at Brabantse Pijl really was due to a mechanical or some soreness and not because of lagging form.
User avatar mr. tibbs

12 Apr 2012 15:36

mr. tibbs wrote:Hahaha This may be the best post in the thread. :D

On topic: With Gilbert's form going into the Ardennes, this HAS to be Andy's year. I hope the abandon at Brabantse Pijl really was due to a mechanical or some soreness and not because of lagging form.

Really? he may be there in LBL but for FW and AGR, no freakin way :rolleyes:
"I know how to ride my bike" - Nibali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
Vino attacks everyone

12 Apr 2012 15:51

Actually, I catch myself thinking Andy has become a bit bulky in recent years for Mur largely because his trainers overgeared him hoping for it can help to do TT better, but they did not succeed so far. Although, the genial climber always can surprise.
User avatar airstream

12 Apr 2012 16:00

airstream wrote:Actually, I catch myself thinking Andy has become a bit bulky in recent years for Mur largely because his trainers overgeared him hoping for it can help to do TT better, but they did not succeed so far. Although, the genial climber always can surprise.

I love your unflinching sychophancy for the pointless wonder, i'ts such an endearing thing Airstream.

Question is this year though...HOW CAN YOU DEFEND what Abandony Schleck has done this season?? How can anyone defend his season so far in terms of the Ardennes Classics and as stepping stones to the Tour. I find it unbelieveable that anyone can take anything positive from his "riding" this year.

In the context of recent posts, Contador/Evans/Levi ere always going to produce the winner because there was no way in hell that the Chicken would have kept three minutes + up on them in the final TT, look at what happened the previous year 7 minutes over similar distance.

It's rather ironic that you appear to favour the Chicken and Abandony Schleck, both can climb but there rivals all know that keep them within three minutes or so they are toast come the last TT.....:p
I'm in shape...Round is a shape
Unashamed Contador Fanboy

http://www.justcycling.myfastforum.org
User avatar Siriuscat

12 Apr 2012 16:02

Gilbert has looked 10 times better than Andy this season. :o
Ryo Hazuki wrote:horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato

The Hitch wrote:Goss will woop boonens candy a[color="Black"]ss[/color] in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
User avatar El Pistolero

12 Apr 2012 16:03

El Pistolero wrote:Gilbert has looked 10 times better than Andy this season. :o

That is almost an insult to Gilbert ;)
Moser fanboy.

Libertine Seguros wrote:Colombia is a world of totally alien wonder, a bit like putting the Amish in the control room at NASA.
User avatar gustienordic

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing