Register

2011 Tour de Wallonie

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

27 Jul 2011 16:05

Mellow Velo wrote:July certainly does seem to have been BMC's month. A month ago, it looked like 2011 was set to be even more barren than 2010. Now, it looks like everything is bearing fruit.
A new soigneur's broom sweeping clean?

Doping isn't the first thing I think about when someone is doing good in a small race... There's really nothing extraordinary to GVA performance. Cadel's performance is another story though...
Ryo Hazuki wrote:horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato

The Hitch wrote:Goss will woop boonens candy a[color="Black"]ss[/color] in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
User avatar El Pistolero

27 Jul 2011 16:37

El Pistolero wrote:Doping isn't the first thing I think about when someone is doing good in a small race...

No, your right. First thing that comes to mind is people not caring. :o
User avatar boomcie

27 Jul 2011 17:29

Great job by GVA, he is gonna be a beast for Paris-Tours and Giro di Lombardy and maybe Paris - Bruxelles!
User avatar Mshengu

27 Jul 2011 21:25

Mellow Velo wrote:July certainly does seem to have been BMC's month. A month ago, it looked like 2011 was set to be even more barren than 2010. Now, it looks like everything is bearing fruit.
A new soigneur's broom sweeping clean?

yes 5 wins this month and 10 wins for the season.

btw, is the doping talk necessary? Well done, you have gotten a reaction out of me as I have replied to your trollish posts.:rolleyes:
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
User avatar auscyclefan94

28 Jul 2011 10:58

I think he shall be considered a threat for San Sebastien. He can win another race as well later hopefully and not have Cadel as a one man team.
I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong

The Grand Boucle wasn't just Europe's for the taking.

Quote:VAE
"Has Porte ever dropped Nibali in any mountain?"
D&C "He will soon..."
User avatar greenedge

Previous

Return to Professional road racing