Log in:  

Register

Radioshack-Leopard Trek

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

04 Oct 2016 21:08

Now this thread is bumped, I can use this one for the leadership question of Trek for the next years GT's. Contador and Mollema. Both are willing to do the Tour, but the DS stated that they now have a chance at all three GT's. So Mollema for the Giro, Contador for the Tour with Mollema as superdom (they want the strongest team at the Tour they said), Contador Vuelta? Or Contador for the 100th Giro, Mollema Tour and both Vuelta?
Vesica
Junior Member
 
Posts: 223
Joined: 12 May 2014 18:21

05 Oct 2016 02:35

Yes, this team just became my favourite again with the signing of Alberto!

I can see this thread becoming the second most popular on here (behind the actual Alberto thread of course).

As far as leadership goes, I would have thought that Mollema and Contador both want to target the Tour, so I don't see the team having a strong GC man in Italy. If they both want to focus on France then just let them do so as co-leaders, and the Vuelta will sort itself out depending on how fresh either rider is by that point in the season.
User avatar gregrowlerson
Member
 
Posts: 1,296
Joined: 06 Aug 2010 05:46

Re: Radioshack-Leopard Trek

06 Oct 2016 03:12

Image
User avatar Christian
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,064
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 15:46
Location: Sevilla

06 Oct 2016 05:37

Glorious Kadyrov. <3
User avatar TMP402
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,591
Joined: 13 Mar 2015 12:36

Re: Radioshack-Leopard Trek

06 Oct 2016 20:09

Christian wrote:Image


Who is the greater fraud, Putin, Tinkoff, or Trump?
:geek:
This Charming Man
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 17 May 2016 02:46

Re: Radioshack-Leopard Trek

06 Oct 2016 21:53

This Charming Man wrote:
Christian wrote:Image


Who is the greater fraud, Putin, Tinkoff, or Trump?
:geek:


that´s the way, that brings me back to the way the merger was welcomed. then it was Becca, Bruyneel or Trek :D
you should scroll back to autumn 2011, some users went mad about the merger and it was genuine fun. so far away from the recent madness on the british cyclist threads.

this thread was my favourite
pastronef
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,545
Joined: 19 Aug 2011 08:25
Location: Italia

07 Oct 2016 08:18

It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.
User avatar lenric
Member
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 19 May 2014 21:52

Re:

07 Oct 2016 08:45

lenric wrote:It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.


With the riders announced so far, they will start 2017 with an average age of 28.815 years.
User avatar Ricco'
Member
 
Posts: 727
Joined: 14 Aug 2012 18:41
Location: Coimbra, Portugal

Re:

07 Oct 2016 20:15

lenric wrote:It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.


Which came first the chicken or the egg?
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 17,765
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re: Re:

07 Oct 2016 21:36

Ricco' wrote:
lenric wrote:It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.


With the riders announced so far, they will start 2017 with an average age of 28.815 years.


I might be wrong, but they are probably one of the oldest teams (in terms of average age of its riders).
User avatar lenric
Member
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 19 May 2014 21:52

Re: Re:

07 Oct 2016 22:18

lenric wrote:
Ricco' wrote:
lenric wrote:It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.


With the riders announced so far, they will start 2017 with an average age of 28.815 years.


I might be wrong, but they are probably one of the oldest teams (in terms of average age of its riders).

It is a retirement home, after all.
User avatar sir fly
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,139
Joined: 24 Feb 2014 16:04

Re: Re:

08 Oct 2016 11:19

sir fly wrote:
lenric wrote:
Ricco' wrote:
lenric wrote:It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.


With the riders announced so far, they will start 2017 with an average age of 28.815 years.


I might be wrong, but they are probably one of the oldest teams (in terms of average age of its riders).

It is a retirement home, after all.


Yep, my point. Looks like Serie A (football). :razz:
User avatar lenric
Member
 
Posts: 672
Joined: 19 May 2014 21:52

Previous

Return to Professional road racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drj12 and 18 guests

Back to top