Log in:  

Register

The official Contador is a doper thread.

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

The Official Contador is a doper Thread.

27 Jun 2009 02:39

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/20044184/ "German Doctor . . . Opertion Puerto . . . vials with 'A.C' written on them . . . blah blah blah." Similar to the specious clap trap you hear about Armstrong is a doper.

In the spirit of "The official Lance Armstrong hater thread."

For the record I believe both Armstrong and Contador to be clean.

But since the Armstrong haters cling to specious facts that Armstrong doped and worship Contador, not for what he is, but because he is the "Lance slayer" have at it . . .
User avatar byu123
Junior Member
 
Posts: 276
Joined: 26 Jun 2009 17:48

27 Jun 2009 02:41

I'm only going to say this once on this thread. Don't feed the trolls.
User avatar grimpeur
Junior Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: 20 Mar 2009 00:39

27 Jun 2009 03:09

This thread is just screaming out "BIG BOAT":)

Can't wait:D
The computer is smarter than me Bjarne, I no need to understand computer it need understand me - Carlos Sastre in Overcoming
RIP - Swordsman
RIP - Craig1985

Wallace wrote:In Lance's prime, you could take all the drugs you wanted, whenever you wanted. Ah, those were the days... If you put Contador on the program Lance was on in his prime, it would be like watching a bicycle duct-taped to the space shuttle go up the alps. You have to factor all that in when figuring out which one is the most talented
User avatar El Imbatido
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1,349
Joined: 17 Mar 2009 13:22
Location: Australia

27 Jun 2009 03:15

grimpeur wrote:I'm only going to say this once on this thread. Don't feed the trolls.


Agreed. Nothing to see here.
User avatar jaylew
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,615
Joined: 19 Mar 2009 05:46
Location: ATX

27 Jun 2009 04:26

jaylew wrote:Agreed. Nothing to see here.

+1

The only thing I want to add is that the German guy, Franke, isn't a crackpot. But I obviously don't know what's precisely in the documents.
User avatar Cobblestones
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,043
Joined: 12 May 2009 23:22
Location: Ohio

27 Jun 2009 04:32

Cobblestones wrote:+1

The only thing I want to add is that the German guy, Franke, isn't a crackpot. But I obviously don't know what's precisely in the documents.


So what does that mean? Does it mean Contador doped and cheated to win the 2007 TDF?
User avatar byu123
Junior Member
 
Posts: 276
Joined: 26 Jun 2009 17:48

27 Jun 2009 04:40

Cobblestones wrote:+1

The only thing I want to add is that the German guy, Franke, isn't a crackpot. But I obviously don't know what's precisely in the documents.


But are not all doping allegations made by evil people who don't believe in dreams?
stevepedo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 04 Jun 2009 00:52

27 Jun 2009 04:42

stevepedo wrote:But are not all doping allegations made by evil people who don't believe in dreams?


Yes, and we eat babies for dinner.
Thoughtforfood
 

27 Jun 2009 18:04

Thoughtforfood wrote:Yes, and we eat babies for dinner.


Dont forgot the horror/sci fi blood bank...And the scary needle sticks. :)

Image
"In the field of sports you are more or less accepted for what you do rather than what you are."
Althea Gibson
User avatar BigBoat
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1,285
Joined: 19 Mar 2009 14:27

27 Jun 2009 18:46

byu123 wrote:So what does that mean? Does it mean Contador doped and cheated to win the 2007 TDF?


It means precisely what it says, Sherlock. Reading comprehension is your friend here.
User avatar Cobblestones
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,043
Joined: 12 May 2009 23:22
Location: Ohio

27 Jun 2009 19:33

Why didn't you say Lance is being prosecuted for doping??:rolleyes:

The thread would be overrun:D:p
Belokki
Junior Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: 11 Mar 2009 17:47

27 Jun 2009 19:39

damm I've seen so much hypocrisy anywhere!!
Belokki
Junior Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: 11 Mar 2009 17:47

27 Jun 2009 20:46

I have nothing to base it on but the "inner" cop in me would be suprised if AC is not a doper. I hate to even say it or type it. Unfortunately you just get these feelings about certain riders and in many cases some time goes by and the guy you think is cheating finally gets caught.

It is so frustrating for us cycling fans to constantly have to wonder who is cheating and who is not. It makes you want to believe in no one.
skippy254
Junior Member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 20 Jun 2009 20:38
Location: Colorado, USA

27 Jun 2009 20:57

skippy254 wrote:I have nothing to base it on but the "inner" cop in me would be suprised if AC is not a doper. I hate to even say it or type it. Unfortunately you just get these feelings about certain riders and in many cases some time goes by and the guy you think is cheating finally gets caught.

It is so frustrating for us cycling fans to constantly have to wonder who is cheating and who is not. It makes you want to believe in no one.


The entire top 50 for sure skip... Frozen packed red cells in Nitrogen freezer spaced evenly on racks ready to go for Le Tour...Damn I need to start eating peanut butter again.
"In the field of sports you are more or less accepted for what you do rather than what you are."
Althea Gibson
User avatar BigBoat
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1,285
Joined: 19 Mar 2009 14:27

28 Jun 2009 02:36

BigBoat wrote:The entire top 50 for sure skip... Frozen packed red cells in Nitrogen freezer spaced evenly on racks ready to go for Le Tour...Damn I need to start eating peanut butter again.


Its pathetic those that quote Kohl and Jascke as some sort of expert on doping in cycling. Ah . . . these cheaters make self serving statements after they are caught and we then take their word as gospel with respect to what anyone else is doing re doping. Once they are caught they have a lot to gain my casting aspersions on everyone else . . . "wa wa waaaa they are all doping too! It's not just me! I'm not uniquely bad. I'm just like everyone else . . . ." If you quote Kohl or Jascke and use that as some sort of proof of doping YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

A doper dopes because he is too weak or lazy to train and do what it takes to win without doping. Kohl and Jascke are worthless slugs. Fact of the matter is if you train at altitude for extended periods of time you can naturally alter your red blood cell count and gain a competitive advantage as a result. Those to lazy to spend the month of June at 8000 to 12000 feet training for 5-6 hours a day . . . dope. Those dedicated and tough enough to handle such training suck it up, do it, and have the physical ability to win without doping . . . a la Lance Armstrong. Its really very simple. Armstrong doesn't dope because he trains harder and smarter than anyone else. The lazy slugs who can't take such a regime cheat and dope in an effort to compete with the likes of Armstrong.
User avatar byu123
Junior Member
 
Posts: 276
Joined: 26 Jun 2009 17:48

28 Jun 2009 12:09

byu123 wrote:
A doper dopes because he is too weak or lazy to train and do what it takes to win without doping. Kohl and Jascke are worthless slugs. Fact of the matter is if you train at altitude for extended periods of time you can naturally alter your red blood cell count and gain a competitive advantage as a result. Those to lazy to spend the month of June at 8000 to 12000 feet training for 5-6 hours a day . . . dope. Those dedicated and tough enough to handle such training suck it up, do it, and have the physical ability to win without doping . . . a la Lance Armstrong. Its really very simple. Armstrong doesn't dope because he trains harder and smarter than anyone else. The lazy slugs who can't take such a regime cheat and dope in an effort to compete with the likes of Armstrong.


That's one of the best examples of literary fiction I have read for some time.
User avatar biker jk
Junior Member
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 16 Apr 2009 06:03
Location: Sydney, Australia

28 Jun 2009 12:29

byu123 wrote:Its pathetic those that quote Kohl and Jascke as some sort of expert on doping in cycling. Ah . . . these cheaters make self serving statements after they are caught and we then take their word as gospel with respect to what anyone else is doing re doping. Once they are caught they have a lot to gain my casting aspersions on everyone else . . . "wa wa waaaa they are all doping too! It's not just me! I'm not uniquely bad. I'm just like everyone else . . . ." If you quote Kohl or Jascke and use that as some sort of proof of doping YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

A doper dopes because he is too weak or lazy to train and do what it takes to win without doping. Kohl and Jascke are worthless slugs. Fact of the matter is if you train at altitude for extended periods of time you can naturally alter your red blood cell count and gain a competitive advantage as a result. Those to lazy to spend the month of June at 8000 to 12000 feet training for 5-6 hours a day . . . dope. Those dedicated and tough enough to handle such training suck it up, do it, and have the physical ability to win without doping . . . a la Lance Armstrong. Its really very simple. Armstrong doesn't dope because he trains harder and smarter than anyone else. The lazy slugs who can't take such a regime cheat and dope in an effort to compete with the likes of Armstrong.


Did they freeze you in 2002 and defrost you yesterday?
User avatar rolfrae
Junior Member
 
Posts: 342
Joined: 10 Mar 2009 12:15

28 Jun 2009 12:40

I would love to see a thread for every pro-rider each, where we can prove that he is a doper. And maybe a thread for every sports doctor, every manager, and every drug.

Ow, and make it official threads.
User avatar Buffalo Soldier
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,140
Joined: 11 Apr 2009 23:19
Location: Belgium

why follow cycling???

28 Jun 2009 13:01

byu123 wrote:Its pathetic those that quote Kohl and Jascke as some sort of expert on doping in cycling. Ah . . . these cheaters make self serving statements after they are caught and we then take their word as gospel with respect to what anyone else is doing re doping. Once they are caught they have a lot to gain my casting aspersions on everyone else . . . "wa wa waaaa they are all doping too! It's not just me! I'm not uniquely bad. I'm just like everyone else . . . ." If you quote Kohl or Jascke and use that as some sort of proof of doping YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

A doper dopes because he is too weak or lazy to train and do what it takes to win without doping. Kohl and Jascke are worthless slugs. Fact of the matter is if you train at altitude for extended periods of time you can naturally alter your red blood cell count and gain a competitive advantage as a result. Those to lazy to spend the month of June at 8000 to 12000 feet training for 5-6 hours a day . . . dope. Those dedicated and tough enough to handle such training suck it up, do it, and have the physical ability to win without doping . . . a la Lance Armstrong. Its really very simple. Armstrong doesn't dope because he trains harder and smarter than anyone else. The lazy slugs who can't take such a regime cheat and dope in an effort to compete with the likes of Armstrong.

Why do you "cycling fans" even follow cycling if all you care about is making up doping conspirscies for every single rider in the peleton. I agree with byu123, you would have to be naive to think that the top 50 riders all cheat. that's ludicrous. Some riders choose to take the easy way (kohl ) out and some riders put the time in and do the work. The tour de france is a metaphor for life. you have Riders who cut corners to win and Riders who work hard for results. Riders triumph and riders fail. Riders go up mountains and riders go down mountains (people have ups and downs). What i'm trying to say is that you are crazy to think that the whole peleton will be always be clean but you can't say that majority of riders are cheats. If you believe all top riders are dopers then go follow another sport because why are you really following cycling?
User avatar auscyclefan94
Senior Member
 
Posts: 19,164
Joined: 16 Jun 2009 02:37
Location: Australia

28 Jun 2009 13:27

There are a lot of disgraced riders making a lot of noise about doping. Where are the "clean" riders standing up? Even LAs' denials sound like a lawyer scripted them.
biker77
Junior Member
 
Posts: 167
Joined: 23 Jun 2009 01:24

Next

Return to Professional road racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amsterhammer, Axis, blackmamba, davebqvst, Dazed and Confused, De Snelle Duif, Dmitri Karamazov, Eagle, Eshnar, ggusta, Gloin22, Hugo Koblet, ILovecycling, IndianCyclist, Jagartrott, jflemaire, Mayomaniac, mihhint, mortand, Mr.White, No_Balls, PunchingRouleur, Red Rick, Stan955, staubsauger, sulgpallur, T-Nielsen, The Tristero, tomazo, Up_The_Road, Zoetemelk-fan and 107 guests

Back to top