Register

South American race thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Re:

Today 11:23

Valv.Piti wrote:So 5 stages for Gaviria and the overall for Bernal?

Sprinters: Gaviria, Richeze (will get a gift), van Poppel, Guardini, Haedo, Ruffoni, Marini, Gavazzi, Viviani, Angarita... not bad.

For GC it is wide open. Short Itt and a not too hard climb, but still an long one. My guess is Sepulveda, if he shows up in his San Luis shape of 2016. But I don't know if the Argentine national team will work for him or Rosas, who won the race in the last three years. All the top Argentines will be here, except Dani "Froome of January" Diaz.
Max Rockatansky

Today 13:03

I'm pretty sure Boonen will do one or two sprints for Quickstep (or together with Gaviria). :)
User avatar Popchu

Today 14:43

On a side note: Is attilio viviani family from Elia?
"Fred bud, he drives five kilometres too fast for us" - Frans Verbeeck talking about Eddy Merckx in an interview with Fred De Bruyne after finishing second in the Tour of Flandres in 1974.
User avatar GenericBoonenFan

Today 14:54

Yes, he's one of Elia's younger brothers, the other one (Luca) is a Football player.
User avatar Mayomaniac

47 minutes ago

Jimmiiiiiii
User avatar jens_attacks
Veteran

Previous

Return to Professional road racing