Register

Best Signature/s On The Forum?

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

09 Jan 2012 16:24

Zam_Olyas wrote:El Imbatido's where he quote wallace is just tremendous for a sig ;)

Originally Posted by Wallace
In Lance's prime, you could take all the drugs you wanted, whenever you wanted. Ah, those were the days... If you put Contador on the program Lance was on in his prime, it would be like watching a bicycle duct-taped to the space shuttle go up the alps. You have to factor all that in when figuring out which one is the most talented

You are right. Wallace comes up with some of the best quips.

42x16ss wrote:The latter :D

The guy was a comedic genius. Once someone (TFF?) asked him how he came up with his pro-Lance material. His response was simply:

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.

His disappearance from these forums is the only downside I can find to LA retiring....

lol never saw that one but its hillarious. Even by WL's standards that has to rate as one of the best.
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago

journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch

09 Jan 2012 16:45

I remember there was a signature quoting also Jens Voigt regarding coffee.
It was something like that. "More is better" Jens Voigt regarding coffee.
“I’m not a human. I’m a piece of machinery. I don’t need to feel a thing. Just forge on ahead.” Haruki Murakami

"No me arranques, no me arranques”, le suplicó el de Pinto a Valverde
“Esto es una competición”, dijo Valverde.

http://enchassepatate.blogspot.com/
User avatar nobilis

09 Jan 2012 17:25

I didn't see exactly what happened because I was a bit behind. (originally posted by Lance Armstrong)

funniest one IMO
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: http://www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
User avatar Christian

09 Jan 2012 19:27

nobilis wrote:I remember there was a signature quoting also Jens Voigt regarding coffee.
It was something like that. "More is better" Jens Voigt regarding coffee.

That was me... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I first joined... :p
It has reached my attention that some people seem to think I would make a good mod.
Forget it! It's not gonna happen. EVER!
User avatar RedheadDane

10 Jan 2012 08:09

RedheadDane wrote:That was me... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I first joined... :p

yeah now i remember! Well i think that was funny.
“I’m not a human. I’m a piece of machinery. I don’t need to feel a thing. Just forge on ahead.” Haruki Murakami

"No me arranques, no me arranques”, le suplicó el de Pinto a Valverde
“Esto es una competición”, dijo Valverde.

http://enchassepatate.blogspot.com/
User avatar nobilis

10 Jan 2012 08:48

Christian wrote:I didn't see exactly what happened because I was a bit behind. (originally posted by Lance Armstrong)

funniest one IMO

Yes, this one was gold. Also second the proud recipient of a middle finger one :D
In top grade professional cycling (and in life) it is virtually impossible to be a major winner whilst being 100% clean (or honest). Most GC GT riders are simply doing what they love whilst playing the game.

I'm a huge Kloden fan (or a Klodist) - despite the fact that he rode for Telekom/T-Mobile, Astana and Radioshack :)

Contador at Fuente De - I salute you!

Germany 7 Brazil 1 :D
User avatar gregrowlerson

10 Jan 2012 09:49

Thomsena wrote:This is the best signature on this forum:

"How does Kim Kardashian trim her waist but not her best asse..

Oh, wait. Sorry - was reading the new forum ads again...

But it's a really good question, the more I read it the more I'm compelled to finding out.
User avatar bicing

Rhino

10 Jan 2012 21:00

WEll i dont care what you all say , i kind of like mine the best . Its been around for longer than computers have been online and way before velonews went glossy . lmao .
Sometimes the Rhino has it to his advantage to put the horn upfront . lol . :D
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][SIZE="1"][/SIZE]Then the blind man set his hands upon the young mans chest , then his heart and felt the beat . He felt his legs , every muscle and tendon . The blind man said " this is impossible , You have a strong heart and tendons of a buffalo , not since my student Bottechia have i seen this ", "Fausto you will be a great champion. [trainer , Blaise Cavanna of Fausto Coppi circa 1935 ].
User avatar stainlessguy1

10 Jan 2012 21:03

stainlessguy1 wrote:WEll i dont care what you all say , i kind of like mine the best . Its been around for longer than computers have been online and way before velonews went glossy . lmao .
Sometimes the Rhino has it to his advantage to put the horn upfront . lol . :D

oh by the way , with the horn up front , the rhino has been more areodynamic so light years ahead of its time. (as apposed to horns to the side) :D........................vote for the rhino.
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][SIZE="1"][/SIZE]Then the blind man set his hands upon the young mans chest , then his heart and felt the beat . He felt his legs , every muscle and tendon . The blind man said " this is impossible , You have a strong heart and tendons of a buffalo , not since my student Bottechia have i seen this ", "Fausto you will be a great champion. [trainer , Blaise Cavanna of Fausto Coppi circa 1935 ].
User avatar stainlessguy1

18 Mar 2012 18:05

I think pistolero's signature about TLOTR regarding Saxo was hilarious:D
Let us remember what happened on March 16th, 2014

The Hitch wrote:Red Rick. Road Race forum MVP 2014.

The Hitch wrote:#RedRick4RCSRaceDirector.
Red Rick

18 Mar 2012 18:27

Red Rick wrote:I think pistolero's signature about TLOTR regarding Saxo was hilarious:D

That was from a LOTR thread about the Tour and there were far better quotes that came out, pisti was just the only one to use it as his sig.

As was pointed out to pisti at the time his one was a stretch because saying "Riis has yet to reveal his deadliest servant" about the defending champion and guy who had just decimated the Giro with Riis, doesn't make much sense.

Nor did Contador stab Andy's chain.
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago

journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch

18 Mar 2012 18:38

Altitude wrote:There was one poster whose signature was quoting another poster (can't remember either one's name) - anyways it read something along the lines of:

"Apparently Andy Schleck stores his blood not in plastic blood bags but in old beer bottles"

I always though that was funny sh!t.

that was me :p i changed my sig when i lost an avatar bet and forgot to put that one back
User avatar Parrulo

18 Mar 2012 20:55

I haven't been around for that long okay;)
Let us remember what happened on March 16th, 2014

The Hitch wrote:Red Rick. Road Race forum MVP 2014.

The Hitch wrote:#RedRick4RCSRaceDirector.
Red Rick

20 Mar 2012 03:54

I have to second the opinions on Wonderlance's sig. Pretty funny sh!t :D
JimmyFingers wrote:Look I no way dispute Wiggins ... he is doping, he's at it all the time, and has been for years.
User avatar Ripper

Previous

Return to General