Register

BMC in disarray?

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen, Valv.Piti

Re:

26 May 2018 15:17

roundabout wrote:45 minutes lost today. He can probably be better in GTs, but not sure if it is worth it.

Yeah a brutal finish for many riders this year, some much better than Dennis.
movingtarget
Veteran

26 May 2018 16:12

So Dennis did collapse in the end. Still being in top 10 for a while after 18 stages was better than I expected. But he should concentrate on being the best time triallist. Which I think he already is. Only when it's significantly hilly Dumoulin can beat him.
User avatar Dekker_Tifosi
Veteran

27 May 2018 09:13

Yeah, he did better than I expected too - it was about 3 stages too many for him it seems.

He can go away with a Stage win and a collection of Pink Jerseys for his experience though.

I guess that he might give the Vuelta a go next.
Yingge

Yesterday 04:37

Caruso said to "Sui pedali magazine" that the management notified to them that they are in advanced talking with a new big sponsor and if they close the agreement the team will continue.
He said that they want to sort out all before the Tour.
Nirvana

Previous

Return to Professional road racing