Register

Omqs

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Jens again

18 Mar 2013 20:21

Galic Ho wrote:No. Wasn't normal last year when he was suddenly top 5 in chronos in GT's. Wasn't normal that Boonen was back to his old self either. Chavanel was also one of the few to jump off the front of the Sky train during the Tour..

Compared to some other riders who peaked early, I’ve reached maturity as a rider quite late and I only started to discover these races quite late. So I’m still hopeful and I’ll try to do the best I can.”
Starting from this week, when Chavanel heads north to begin his cobbled classics campaign. “I need to recover because even though the race was shortened, it was very tough, like riding through ice and that can have a big muscular effect,” he said. “Still, I should be at Waregem on Wednesday. But Harelbeke is more important for me.”

I think we have another Jens. :rolleyes:
User avatar Cycle Chic

Previous

Return to The Clinic