Register

TV coverage in the US

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Where'd the one hour nightly summary video go?

07 Jul 2014 16:41

Last and this year I bought the NBC Sports web app. Last year they had the nightly one hour long edited video of the day's stage (with Phil and Paul (I'm a fan)). Don't see it this year. Anyone know where to see that?

NBC Sports web app gets you:
1) coverage by Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen
2) live and replay vids
3) (last year) one hour edited videos of that day's stage w Phil and Paul
4) HORRIBLE customer service.

Thanks!
mudgirl

07 Jul 2014 17:35

Tyre Byter wrote:Thanks to all of you for the feed back on NBC Live. I was particularly interested in the replay situation since even TV coverage started today at 3am PDT which is kinda early for me. I lose focus with the constant, idiotic commercials so it sounds worth it!

And P & P - well, a few gaffs, a few laughs and I only hit the mute button once - for David Millar. The Tour is off to a great start for me! :)

I had to skip past that as well. Millar should shut up and leave it be.
richwagmn

07 Jul 2014 17:39

mudgirl wrote:Last and this year I bought the NBC Sports web app. Last year they had the nightly one hour long edited video of the day's stage (with Phil and Paul (I'm a fan)). Don't see it this year. Anyone know where to see that?

NBC Sports web app gets you:
1) coverage by Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen
2) live and replay vids
3) (last year) one hour edited videos of that day's stage w Phil and Paul
4) HORRIBLE customer service.

Thanks!

If you can put up with Phil and Paul, the app (I have the mobile version) is actually quite good, and a step in the right direction.
User avatar VeloHuman

Previous

Return to Professional road racing