Log in:  

Register

Floyd to be charged with fraud

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

27 Apr 2012 12:41

ChrisE wrote:OK, the hog. :rolleyes:

I usually find amusement in your posts, but it is growing less amusing by the minute. The reason for this is you keep taking my posts way out of context and twisting my words. You have done this ever since I agreed with brodeal that you are full of ****.

I think you either do this because you are just trolling me, or you have some reading comprehension issues. Either way, watching what you come up with this crap recently is sorta like the comment I make to people when a hot chick walks by...some guy somewhere is tired of her ****. I am beginning to feel the same way about your increasingly less amusing posts.

So, I will clarify one more time for you on this particular "stupid people/fraud" issue. I should tell you that it will be the last time I reply to your posts if you continue this clown routine with your "misinterpretations". I'm not telling you this because you should give a **** I don't reply (I wouldn't if the tables were turned), but I am telling you this as a courtesy so you will not waste your time thinking of cute ways to reply to my posts in the future. You're welcome.

By "stupid" I mean stupid people that donated to FFF believing he was clean. Yes, I believe those people deserved to be screwed over. I don't know if you were on DPF when it got invaded by these FFF clowns and the TBV clowns. I was. But admittedly, along with not believing how stupid FL's supporters were, they did provide lots of entertainment. DPF had long leashes then and insulting these clowns and their theories was cool sport. Perhaps I am a little less tolerant of these idiots than you.

But, this for example does not mean that a person with the IQ of a hood ornament should be defrauded by say the Red Cross. If somebody that can't tie their shoes donates money to the Red Cross, the head of the Red Cross should not be able to take that money and go use it in the back room of The Men's Club just because the donator is stupid.

I hope this clarifies the "stupid people should be defrauded" remark that has made you think my moral compass has busted a spring.


You may have agreed with BroDeal but he certainly didn't agree with you! The same way you pretend you and Mark are friends. I'm still waiting for him to support your rallying cry against the haters! :rolleyes: (I'm teasing!)

None the less I think you're warming to me... it takes time to understand my logic. But it’s worth it.

Now to the post at hand.

I think I finally get it. Why the hate and why the prejudice.

You were one of those people. I won’t say stupid because they will upset you. But I know why you’re so angry. You were one of those guys on DPF who supported the American contingent of Lance and Floyd against the nasty French. It was simple back then. Awesome American cyclists being persecuted by the French. Floyd included.

Now things are not so simple when Floyd came out with the real story from the ashes of the fairytale.

You had a choice. Where do you go? Do you believe his story. Or do you back the Lance horse which might be a seemingly better horse to back because it’s what the marketing says on the tin.

Sure I understand the division. But you know you can still like Lance and respect Floyd for what he’s done especially against great opposition.

You don’t actually have to pick sides.

Think about it.

Appears to me your more angry with Floyd for spoiling the dream in your head and making you look a little silly for the support you gave back in the day on DPF.

No I was never on DPF – are you serious? Those guys at one point intermated that suicide and a hit on certain cyclists was the way forward! Seriously. That’s what you subscribed to?

I like you Chris. I like your conviction. But you do need to have a long hard think about what’s motivating you here.

If you were to come back and acknowledge that Floyd has gone through a great trauma and now that he’s telling the truth doesn’t erase the prior hurt but it’s a big step towards a better cycling and more philosophically a better world (cringe).

This is why I keep saying you’re stuck in 2002. It’s like you’re willing for the days of the Blue Train again when everything was black and white.

World not like that my friend. World not like that.

Look forward to your thoughtful response.
User avatar thehog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 16,686
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 20:00

27 Apr 2012 13:14

ChrisE wrote:Hey, you are the one that has this time lapse theory about when people should not be labeled "x".

It doesn't surprise me that you don't have an answer when you are called on your irrational BS.


I find it ironic that you call me irrational when you are drawing comparisons between murder, rape and what floyd did. You have never ever told a lie? Considering you are human I assume you did. Now let's label you a liar for the rest of your life. Regardless of you admitting the truth subsequently.
Doping died with Lance.
Digger
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,477
Joined: 10 May 2009 17:24

27 Apr 2012 13:15

ChrisE wrote:He probably thinks he is lying about not taking test, as opposed to just about every other typical PED used by cyclists he has admitted to, in that tour. How ironic. :rolleyes:

But I don't want to put words in Mark's mouth. BTW one can probably draw conclusions from his statement about why he wanted to pay back the FFF. If he used the money to fight a charge that he was innocent of then why the guilt? You know this....you are just stirring up ****.

OOPS, sucked into the vortex....it is a strong force indeed and I am weak. Now, back on the wagon!


Indeed we are all weak, we have all been sucked in to Marks vortex.
I appreciate you tried not to get sucked in and attempted not to "put words in Marks mouth" but when he continually fails to answer easy questions then it is understandable.


ChrisE wrote:Yeah, just say no to the vortex. :cool:

Actually, these petty little arguments doc is floating out are even more petty than his past pettiness. For some reason to me he does not seem to be himself. I wonder why? :rolleyes:


If you have a relevant question, then just ask, unlike Mark I have no problem answering it.
User avatar Dr. Maserati
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11,437
Joined: 19 Jun 2009 10:31

27 Apr 2012 13:30

Landis is no stupid boy, he knew the consequenses when he talked about what he did. So he'll be prosecuted and convicted.

I dont know the American 'law' so what will he be facing? Here in Europe u get a slap on the wrist and a warning: 'don't do that again!', like upper doper Virenque, and then u return to being a hero.

Is Hamilton also under investigation or is that for next year. Because u know, when u accuse sire Lance u will be taken down.
User avatar Fearless Greg Lemond
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,652
Joined: 20 Apr 2012 15:07
Location: Netherlands

27 Apr 2012 13:32

Digger wrote:I find it ironic that you call me irrational when you are drawing comparisons between murder, rape and what floyd did. You have never ever told a lie? Considering you are human I assume you did. Now let's label you a liar for the rest of your life. Regardless of you admitting the truth subsequently.


Again, and I am typing slowly this time, you are the one saying that after a certain point in time and after somebody comes clean they should no longer be called a liar. This is your argument, not mine.

I am not comparing what he did to anything; I am asking you to draw the line in the sand where your time lapse label theory does not apply. Apparently there are rules in your mind on how FL can be labeled that doesn't apply to anything else. Got it.

Yes, I have told lies before though I got out of that business many years ago....it is much easier to keep up with the truth than lies. FL didn't just lie....he went public with his innocence and solicitied funds to fight a charge he was guilty of. This is omerta on steroids, no pun intended. And some of us have skepticism about the "I did everything except T" card he is playing.
"He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife." - Al Czervik
User avatar ChrisE
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,494
Joined: 18 May 2009 20:14

27 Apr 2012 13:35

thehog wrote:You were one of those people. I won’t say stupid because they will upset you. But I know why you’re so angry. You were one of those guys on DPF who supported the American contingent of Lance and Floyd against the nasty French. It was simple back then. Awesome American cyclists being persecuted by the French. Floyd included.
.


BUZZZZ! Time's up! I wrote this:

By "stupid" I mean stupid people that donated to FFF believing he was clean. Yes, I believe those people deserved to be screwed over. I don't know if you were on DPF when it got invaded by these FFF clowns and the TBV clowns. I was. But admittedly, along with not believing how stupid FL's supporters were, they did provide lots of entertainment. DPF had long leashes then and insulting these clowns and their theories was cool sport. Perhaps I am a little less tolerant of these idiots than you


The fact that you could type something so profoundly idiotic and 180 degrees opposite of what I just wrote is an obvious troll. Good bye, the hog.
"He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife." - Al Czervik
User avatar ChrisE
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,494
Joined: 18 May 2009 20:14

27 Apr 2012 13:39

ChrisE wrote:Again, and I am typing slowly this time, you are the one saying that after a certain point in time and after somebody comes clean they should no longer be called a liar. This is your argument, not mine.

I am not comparing what he did to anything; I am asking you to draw the line in the sand where your time lapse label theory does not apply. Apparently there are rules in your mind on how FL can be labeled that doesn't apply to anything else. Got it.

Yes, I have told lies before though I got out of that business many years ago....it is much easier to keep up with the truth than lies. FL didn't just lie....he went public with his innocence and solicitied funds to fight a charge he was guilty of. This is omerta on steroids, no pun intended. And some of us have skepticism about the "I did everything except T" card he is playing.


You see, we are all getting sucked in to Marks vortex - he said that Floyd "is" a liar.
Its the reason i asked the question - which you attempted to answer for him.

I have no problem if marks assertion is that Floyd did lie and wants to continue to call Floyd a liar, but as Mark has had honesty issues himself I am curious to know do we bring it up every time? Disgraced former google lawyer
User avatar Dr. Maserati
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11,437
Joined: 19 Jun 2009 10:31

27 Apr 2012 13:39

ChrisE wrote:BUZZZZ! Time's up!

The fact that you could type something so profoundly idiotic and 180 degrees opposite of what I just wrote is an obvious troll. Good bye, the hog.


Rich, this is.
Scott SoCal
 

27 Apr 2012 13:47

This case could go either way.
I remember, a few years ago, about reading about some women who scammed $50,000 out of people by claiming to have cancer....She got 5 years.
Just a week or two ago, I read about a woman who scammed a few thousand dollars, to pay for her wedding, by claiming to be dying. She "might" get a year or two.

Floyd might also get probation. His lawyers might claim that he was "disturbed" because of his TDF "problem".
User avatar MR_Sarcastic
Junior Member
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 18 Jan 2011 13:55
Location: Chicago area

27 Apr 2012 14:27

Digger wrote:Well you called him a liar....so if a person tells a lie at one stage in their life, but then comes clean, they are still liars until they die. Jesus that's a high moral ground you stand on...well done you.


Floyd ripped off his trusting fans years ago and he has not done anything to repay them. He said he'd repay them, but he hasn't done a darn thing. And he won't do a darn thing unless somebody makes him.

I don't trust Floyd's empty words.

With that said, I sure hope that Floyd, on his own, takes some steps to start repaying his fans back. That is what an honest person would do.
User avatar MarkvW
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,774
Joined: 10 Aug 2010 20:13

27 Apr 2012 14:43

MarkvW wrote:Floyd ripped off his trusting fans years ago and he has not done anything to repay them. He said he'd repay them, but he hasn't done a darn thing. And he won't do a darn thing unless somebody makes him.

I don't trust Floyd's empty words.

With that said, I sure hope that Floyd, on his own, takes some steps to start repaying his fans back. That is what an honest person would do.


Hi Mark,
But you are the person who continually points out that Floyd is "poor".
So, how can someone who is "poor" pay people back?

Also - should Lance pay me back for buying his books?
User avatar Dr. Maserati
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11,437
Joined: 19 Jun 2009 10:31

27 Apr 2012 14:59

MarkvW wrote:Floyd ripped off his trusting fans years ago and he has not done anything to repay them. He said he'd repay them, but he hasn't done a darn thing. And he won't do a darn thing unless somebody makes him.

I don't trust Floyd's empty words.
With that said, I sure hope that Floyd, on his own, takes some steps to start repaying his fans back. That is what an honest person would do.


Lance, is that you?
Doping died with Lance.
Digger
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,477
Joined: 10 May 2009 17:24

27 Apr 2012 15:01

ChrisE wrote:Again, and I am typing slowly this time, you are the one saying that after a certain point in time and after somebody comes clean they should no longer be called a liar. This is your argument, not mine.

I am not comparing what he did to anything; I am asking you to draw the line in the sand where your time lapse label theory does not apply. Apparently there are rules in your mind on how FL can be labeled that doesn't apply to anything else. Got it.

Yes, I have told lies before though I got out of that business many years ago....it is much easier to keep up with the truth than lies. FL didn't just lie....he went public with his innocence and solicitied funds to fight a charge he was guilty of. This is omerta on steroids, no pun intended. And some of us have skepticism about the "I did everything except T" card he is playing.


Are you you okay with me calling you a liar for the rest of your life eventhough you now don't lie. I mean you lied once, clearly you deserve to be called and labelled a liar forever more. Okay sorted liar.
Doping died with Lance.
Digger
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,477
Joined: 10 May 2009 17:24

27 Apr 2012 15:03

Mark I assume you have told lies at some stage in your life. You are okay with being labelled a liar then i assume, otherwise you could be perceived as a hypocrite, and we all know you're not that...unless you have different degrees of lies!!
Doping died with Lance.
Digger
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,477
Joined: 10 May 2009 17:24

27 Apr 2012 15:07

Digger wrote:Lance, is that you?


Thanks a lot, troll.
So much for discussion with you.
User avatar MarkvW
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,774
Joined: 10 Aug 2010 20:13

27 Apr 2012 15:10

MarkvW wrote:Thanks a lot, troll.
So much for discussion with you.


And you were so much fun...the vitriol for a guy you never met...the assumptions made about a guy you never met. The labelling. Extraordinary. As someone pointed out earlier, you continuously label him as poor. Yet you also castigate him for not paying back the donors. You don't trust his empty words you say - yet it has been corroborated word for word by others. But one a liar always a liar I guess. :rolleyes:
Doping died with Lance.
Digger
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,477
Joined: 10 May 2009 17:24

27 Apr 2012 15:13

ChrisE wrote:BUZZZZ! Time's up! I wrote this:



The fact that you could type something so profoundly idiotic and 180 degrees opposite of what I just wrote is an obvious troll. Good bye, the hog.


Hmmmmm. Raw nerve methinks. Bit to close to the bone?

It's ok. I'm here when you finally come to a realization that all is not what it seems.

Good luck with your journey. I hope you find what you're looking for - whether it be truth or a way to reconcile that things are never as simple as right and wrong.
User avatar thehog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 16,686
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 20:00

27 Apr 2012 15:57

Digger wrote:And you were so much fun...the vitriol for a guy you never met...the assumptions made about a guy you never met. The labelling. Extraordinary. As someone pointed out earlier, you continuously label him as poor. Yet you also castigate him for not paying back the donors. You don't trust his empty words you say - yet it has been corroborated word for word by others. But one a liar always a liar I guess. :rolleyes:



Floyd? Get a real job? Actually work to pay back his victims? Only if somebody makes him.

Keep reading "Positively False." Maybe you'll find truth in there somewhere!
User avatar MarkvW
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,774
Joined: 10 Aug 2010 20:13

27 Apr 2012 16:10

Dr. Maserati wrote:Hi Mark,
But you are the person who continually points out that Floyd is "poor".
So, how can someone who is "poor" pay people back?

Also - should Lance pay me back for buying his books?


Clearly you don't understand, Lance has never admitted that anything in his books was anything but the god's honest truth. Therefore according to Chris and Mark's Law of Relative Morality Lance is not a liar and therefore owes you nothing. Remember it is bad to lie and then admit to it, it is noble to lie and try (even at huge expense) to carry it to the grave.
"Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings."

Gods don't kill people, people with Gods kill people.
User avatar Hugh Januss
Senior Member
 
Posts: 6,380
Joined: 09 Jul 2009 00:33
Location: socal

27 Apr 2012 16:22

Hugh Januss wrote:Clearly you don't understand, Lance has never admitted that anything in his books was anything but the god's honest truth. Therefore according to Chris and Mark's Law of Relative Morality Lance is not a liar and therefore owes you nothing. Remember it is bad to lie and then admit to it, it is noble to lie and try (even at huge expense) to carry it to the grave.


I think I see the problem here. I failed to recognize that here in the Clinic, absolutely everything is about Lance.

In other words, when I say "Floyd is a liar and a cheat", some Clinicians don't hear that. What they really hear me say is that "Lance is not a liar and a cheat."

How 'bout this: Floyd is a Lance Armstrong!

Do you understand that?
User avatar MarkvW
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,774
Joined: 10 Aug 2010 20:13

PreviousNext

Return to The Clinic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Ortho2034, rainman, samhocking and 10 guests

Back to top