Log in:  

Register

Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

29 May 2012 19:08

Уважаемые носители русского языка, знаете ли вы, что в этом языке, оказывается, есть волшебное слово razbliuto? Существительное, произносится как [ros–bli:–u:–to]. Согласно буржуйским справочникам по труднопереводимым словам, значает чувство по утраченной любви. И судя по огромному количеству ссылок, которые выдаёт Гугл на соответствующий запрос, весь мир об этом знает. Ну кроме нас, носителей языка.

:D :D
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 8,118
Joined: 30 Sep 2011 10:17
Location: Rubber Plantation.

29 May 2012 19:12

Now that hes gone I only realise how much hes missed, I wouldve much rather seen Contador dominate the Giro with a 15 minute advantage rocket fueling up the climbs than watch .. whatever the **** I was watching the last 3 weeks.
User avatar classicomano
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1,677
Joined: 05 May 2011 15:13

29 May 2012 19:17

Zam_Olyas wrote:Уважаемые носители русского языка, знаете ли вы, что в этом языке, оказывается, есть волшебное слово razbliuto? Существительное, произносится как [ros–bli:–u:–to]. Согласно буржуйским справочникам по труднопереводимым словам, значает чувство по утраченной любви. И судя по огромному количеству ссылок, которые выдаёт Гугл на соответствующий запрос, весь мир об этом знает. Ну кроме нас, носителей языка.

:D :D


Very nice.

"Dear native speakers of Russian language. Do you know, that there's apparently a magic word "razbliuto" present in this language. It's a noun, pronounced as [ros–bli:–u:–to]. According to capitalist (bourgeois) reference books on hard-to-pronounce words, this word means "a feeling of lost love". According to a great number of links google provides when search is made for this, the whole world knows about it. Well, except for us, native speakers of Russian.
Fetisoff
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,767
Joined: 22 Jan 2011 02:09

29 May 2012 19:23

Fetisoff wrote:Very nice.

"Dear native speakers of Russian language. Do you know, that there's apparently a magic word "razbliuto" present in this language. It's a noun, pronounced as [ros–bli:–u:–to]. According to capitalist (bourgeois) reference books on hard-to-pronounce words, this word means "a feeling of lost love". According to a great number of links google provides when search is made for this, the whole world knows about it. Well, except for us, native speakers of Russian.


I was surprised when you said you don't know so i googled "Razbliuto" a and i got that...turns out to be very strange.
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 8,118
Joined: 30 Sep 2011 10:17
Location: Rubber Plantation.

29 May 2012 19:27

It's the logical end of "I love u alberto" thread.
User avatar airstream
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,283
Joined: 29 Mar 2011 18:32
Location: Minsk

29 May 2012 19:37

Wonder what would happen if I was to start
"I deeply admire (as "love" would sound just plain wrong) Boy Van Poppel" thread?

a - I would get banned
b - Both myself and Florecita would get banned
c - Neither one would get banned
Fetisoff
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,767
Joined: 22 Jan 2011 02:09

29 May 2012 19:40

This picture shows my loving appreciation to Alberto :D

Image

:p JK ;)
Gloin22
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,778
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 11:45

29 May 2012 19:48

People like him mainly because of his attacks at mountains

But my favorite Alberto moment is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ixdXqxrCAI#t=299s

Most efficent attack ever? In less than 2 minutes he gained 17 seconds over everyone :p
burning
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,401
Joined: 29 Feb 2012 21:33

29 May 2012 19:54

Visiting this forum is like picking up your children from day care.
User avatar pedaling squares
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,842
Joined: 23 Jul 2009 03:29
Location: British Columbia

29 May 2012 20:00

pedaling squares wrote:Visiting this forum is like picking up your children from day care.


Your kids are also Alberto fans? Cool
Fetisoff
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,767
Joined: 22 Jan 2011 02:09

29 May 2012 20:10

I like Alberto from his time in Astana, but he left us, and so made a big gaping hole in my heart :(:mad:

But he is awesome :D
"I know how to ride my bike" - Nibali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
Vino attacks everyone
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5,529
Joined: 05 May 2011 16:26

29 May 2012 20:14

airstream wrote:It's the logical end of "I love u alberto" thread.


There will never come an end to the I Love Alberto thread. People that love Alberto will always exist.
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita
Senior Member
 
Posts: 21,263
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

29 May 2012 20:17

Fetisoff wrote:Wonder what would happen if I was to start
"I deeply admire (as "love" would sound just plain wrong) Boy Van Poppel" thread?

a - I would get banned
b - Both myself and Florecita would get banned
c - Neither one would get banned


I vote for option c. :p
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita
Senior Member
 
Posts: 21,263
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

29 May 2012 20:18

LaFlorecita wrote:There will never come an end to the I Love Alberto thread. People that love Alberto will always exist.
Don't you think this thread you be renamed to I'm Obsessed with Alberto? :D
Do you want to watch better bike racing? => Team radios (not race radio) must go!
User avatar cineteq
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,598
Joined: 20 May 2009 00:52
Location: Montreal, Canada

29 May 2012 20:18

LaFlorecita wrote:There will never come an end to the I Love Alberto thread. People that love Alberto will always exist.

to copy a line from a great warrior poet Ice T
Laflo is trying to say "gangs of AC will never die - just multiply" :D
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 8,118
Joined: 30 Sep 2011 10:17
Location: Rubber Plantation.

29 May 2012 20:19

Gloin22 wrote:This picture shows my loving appreciation to Alberto

Image

JK ;)


Could a mid please delete this post? It does not belong in this thread. :mad:







JK :p
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita
Senior Member
 
Posts: 21,263
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

29 May 2012 20:19

Zam_Olyas wrote: Laflo is trying to say "gangs of AC will never die - just multiply" :D


Hasn't it been established, that for AC fans it's not "gangs" but rather "family"?
Fetisoff
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,767
Joined: 22 Jan 2011 02:09

29 May 2012 20:21

burning wrote:People like him mainly because of his attacks at mountains

But my favorite Alberto moment is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ixdXqxrCAI#t=299s

Most efficent attack ever? In less than 2 minutes he gained 17 seconds over everyone :p

great finish!

I really love him....
































....I'm talking of Gatto of course :D
User avatar TeoSheva
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1,860
Joined: 04 Feb 2011 10:33
Location: Zurich

29 May 2012 20:21

burning wrote:People like him mainly because of his attacks at mountains

But my favorite Alberto moment is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ixdXqxrCAI#t=299s

Most efficent attack ever? In less than 2 minutes he gained 17 seconds over everyone :p


Awesome!!!
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita
Senior Member
 
Posts: 21,263
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

29 May 2012 20:22

Fetisoff wrote:Your kids are also Alberto fans? Cool


Yeah that is so awesome. I think I could get along really well with your kids.
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita
Senior Member
 
Posts: 21,263
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cineteq, observer and 21 guests

Back to top