Log in:  

Register

Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

29 Apr 2013 07:25

Michele wrote:Movingtarget, have you been living in there?


No. Am I wrong ?
movingtarget
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,606
Joined: 05 Aug 2009 08:54

29 Apr 2013 10:57

movingtarget wrote:Hope none went to Bank of Cyprus ! Russians will now move their funds to Cayman Islands or some such. Italy would be ideal, tax is a dirty word there.


A pile of ****e posting another ****e again..stick it up your asss.
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7,959
Joined: 30 Sep 2011 10:17
Location: Rubber Plantation.

29 Apr 2013 12:18

movingtarget wrote:No. Am I wrong ?


If it was true Pozzato wouldnt have moved to Montecarlo as Gatto or Rebellin or Cipollini.
Or Valentino Rossi wouldnt have made London as his home place, or again our "loved" Berlusconi wouldnt have a lots of his money to the Cayman.

But we're fairly OT so I guess we can stop here.
[color="Black"]ciclismo-espresso.com[/color]
User avatar Michele
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,367
Joined: 26 Mar 2009 12:49
Location: Ferrara

29 Apr 2013 12:25

Michele wrote:If it was true Pozzato wouldnt have moved to Montecarlo as Gatto or Rebellin or Cipollini.
Or Valentino Rossi wouldnt have made London as his home place, or again our "loved" Berlusconi wouldnt have a lots of his money to the Cayman.

But we're fairly OT so I guess we can stop here.


I was basing it on media reports. I have never lived there like I said. Was not intentionally trying to upset people. What you say makes sense. But of course some of those guys living there does not mean that all of their money is based in Italy. Anyway it has nothing to do with Contador and his situation.
movingtarget
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,606
Joined: 05 Aug 2009 08:54

29 Apr 2013 23:31

Parrulo wrote:Although that is one of the reasons that is not the main one i would think.

Riis has advised the core of his tour squad to move to Switzerland, Paulinho has already moved there before the start of the season and Contador was supposed to move around that time as well. This way they can train together and are in the center of europe which makes the logistics of going to races and having trainers with them at all times much easier.


Correct. His move to Lugano has been in the making for quite some time already. At some point, last year IIRC, it was even one of the triggers leading to the rumor about the 'merger' between Saxo and Cannondale (Liquigas).

However, contrary to the well known Swiss banking secrecy they don't seem to succeed in that with addresses and phone numbers.

I don't know if it's really okay to do this, but it's in all (publicly accessible) phone directories.

http://tel.search.ch/lugano/riva-antonio-caccia-10a/alberto-contador-velasco.en.html
Nilsson
Junior Member
 
Posts: 358
Joined: 10 Jan 2012 19:08

30 Apr 2013 04:28

Wiggin's interview:

“Chris’ preparations continue as they are, he ends up winning the Dauphine and we both arrive at the Tour ready to go in the best possible [shape]. And Dave’s got to make a call, somewhere there, as to who is the leader.

He is very confident that Froome will smoke Bertie. :p
User avatar Jelantik
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,311
Joined: 19 Jul 2010 18:30

30 Apr 2013 04:53

Jelantik wrote:Wiggin's interview:

“Chris’ preparations continue as they are, he ends up winning the Dauphine and we both arrive at the Tour ready to go in the best possible [shape]. And Dave’s got to make a call, somewhere there, as to who is the leader.

He is very confident that Froome will smoke Bertie. :p


If there's one race that Contador shouldn't win it's the dauphine, not a good sign ;);)
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5,798
Joined: 29 Jul 2012 19:33

30 Apr 2013 07:14

Jelantik wrote:Wiggin's interview:

“Chris’ preparations continue as they are, he ends up winning the Dauphine and we both arrive at the Tour ready to go in the best possible [shape]. And Dave’s got to make a call, somewhere there, as to who is the leader.

He is very confident that Froome will smoke Bertie. :p


British arrogant idiot...

Miburo wrote:If there's one race that Contador shouldn't win it's the dauphine, not a good sign ;);)


Yep,I agree.I hope he will be 3rd behind Valverde and Froome like in 2009,u know alliance with Piti to screw Chris:D
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling
Senior Member
 
Posts: 6,941
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 12:00
Location: Prague

30 Apr 2013 08:04

ILovecycling wrote:British arrogant idiot...


If it walks like a díck, and talks like a díck..... ;)
User avatar Cimber
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,762
Joined: 03 Jan 2011 08:55

30 Apr 2013 11:58

User avatar xrayvision
Junior Member
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 15 Jan 2013 20:33

30 Apr 2013 17:05

Miburo wrote:If there's one race that Contador shouldn't win it's the dauphine, not a good sign ;);)


yeah i know. but i want someone to shut up this arrogance bs.. you know. Unfortunately, contador is the only man to be able to do it. I never so desperately needing andy to get his form back.
User avatar Jelantik
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,311
Joined: 19 Jul 2010 18:30

30 Apr 2013 18:01

Jelantik wrote:yeah i know. but i want someone to shut up this arrogance bs.. you know. Unfortunately, contador is the only man to be able to do it. I never so desperately needing andy to get his form back.


Andy can't do it, he's not at Contador's level of climbing and his TT is too bad.
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5,798
Joined: 29 Jul 2012 19:33

30 Apr 2013 18:04

ILovecycling wrote:British arrogant idiot...



Yep,I agree.I hope he will be 3rd behind Valverde and Froome like in 2009,u know alliance with Piti to screw Chris:D


Froome don't care about dauphine. Like Wiggins last year it's more about confirming to himself that he really is peaking the whole season.
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago


journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 26,234
Joined: 14 Jun 2010 10:58
Location: London.

30 Apr 2013 18:05

Fear is the enemy...)))

When Froome started beating Contador. there was a lot of hints that so to speak Andy could help Contador, because it is Andy! Since then the situation for Contador only got worse, nonetheless the thought that he is allegedly not at Contador of climbing still warms someone. Pathetic. Really pathetic.
User avatar airstream
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,283
Joined: 29 Mar 2011 18:32
Location: Minsk

30 Apr 2013 19:19

airstream wrote:Fear is the enemy...)))

When Froome started beating Contador. there was a lot of hints that so to speak Andy could help Contador, because it is Andy! Since then the situation for Contador only got worse, nonetheless the thought that he is allegedly not at Contador of climbing still warms someone. Pathetic. Really pathetic.


you mean like this entire post?
User avatar xrayvision
Junior Member
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 15 Jan 2013 20:33

30 Apr 2013 19:34

xrayvision wrote:you mean like this entire post?


Cimber wrote:If it walks like a díck, and talks like a díck..... ;)


Cimber the psychic...
Le Baroudeur
Junior Member
 
Posts: 437
Joined: 28 Oct 2012 04:03

30 Apr 2013 20:46

airstream wrote:Fear is the enemy...)))

When Froome started beating Contador. there was a lot of hints that so to speak Andy could help Contador, because it is Andy! Since then the situation for Contador only got worse, nonetheless the thought that he is allegedly not at Contador of climbing still warms someone. Pathetic. Really pathetic.


Hm.. I never think about andy helping contador. But it's more about some one who can actually give a worthy opponent to wiggin or froome besides contador. As a whining little baby as Andy, he was or used to be the best in the world (or will if he can get back to his level). Andy (in his old one) can be another headache that sky has to deal with besides contador. Two headaches are better than one. So no, it's not about andy helping contador.
User avatar Jelantik
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,311
Joined: 19 Jul 2010 18:30

30 Apr 2013 20:49

airstream wrote:Fear is the enemy...)))

When Froome started beating Contador. there was a lot of hints that so to speak Andy could help Contador, because it is Andy! Since then the situation for Contador only got worse, nonetheless the thought that he is allegedly not at Contador of climbing still warms someone. Pathetic. Really pathetic.


I know, like all those times when Froome or Wiggins beat Contador in a GT, for example the last Vuelta where Froome won the General Classification in Madrid standing on the broken bones of Alberto. :rolleyes:
Franklin
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,393
Joined: 26 May 2009 20:52
Location: Flatland

30 Apr 2013 21:38

airstream wrote:Fear is the enemy...)))

When Froome started beating Contador. there was a lot of hints that so to speak Andy could help Contador, because it is Andy! Since then the situation for Contador only got worse, nonetheless the thought that he is allegedly not at Contador of climbing still warms someone. Pathetic. Really pathetic.


Just respond to me directly :o

AS is not as good a climber as Contador. Simple stating a fact, and you're simply denying a fact like always.
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5,798
Joined: 29 Jul 2012 19:33

30 Apr 2013 21:41

Miburo wrote:Just respond to me directly :o

AS is not as good a climber as Contador. Simple stating a fact, and you're simply denying a fact like always.


You as a fan who can see cycling only with your rider on top have a very special type interpretation of facts. All the more so I clearly imagine what you'll respond if we launch discussion
User avatar airstream
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,283
Joined: 29 Mar 2011 18:32
Location: Minsk

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigMac, Cookster15, Dazed and Confused, fantomas, Fork-in-the-Road, Geraint Too Fast, Gigs_98, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], honzzz, JetSet, JRanton, King Boonen, Kokoso, LaFlorecita, Miburo, Mr.White, Northern Monkey, PunchingRouleur, SeriousSam and 97 guests

Back to top