Register

Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

02 May 2013 14:21

Don't be late Pedro wrote:In hindsight it was not that sure a thing.

Yes it was:rolleyes:

Or do you think there was any chance that Andy would beat Alberto in an ITT:rolleyes:
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
User avatar Netserk

03 May 2013 08:36

Netserk wrote:Yes it was:rolleyes:

Or do you think there was any chance that Andy would beat Alberto in an ITT:rolleyes:

No, I am saying that he ended up not being the winner of that Tour :rolleyes:
User avatar Don't be late Pedro

03 May 2013 10:03

One for Florecita... :)

Originates from this article: http://feltet.dk/nyheder/oplev_team_saxo-tinkoff_fra_nye_vinkler_i_web-_og_bogprojekt/ (new book project about saxo)
User avatar Opalius

03 May 2013 10:59

xrayvision wrote:Ever heard of a bad day? :rolleyes: Legs not rolling no matter how fresh you feel. To set up a common parameter for 2 athletes after 3 weeks of battle and then compare their results just shows a huge amount of ignorance to the sport.

You know air, just course you dont like the guy, doesnt change the dynamic of the sport try stay objective, otherwise you continue to embarrass your self.

As far as I can understand objectivity is ability to look into the things in a many-sided complex way. Iow, we should look into account all one's perfomances rather than best of them. If we base on one's 1-2-3 best racing days like equilibrium, we collide with million of dogmas like 'Rider A could finish better than rider B only 'cuz rider B was much weaker than in his prime' which derails any robust discussion.
User avatar airstream

03 May 2013 11:14

Opalius wrote:One for Florecita... :)

Originates from this article: http://feltet.dk/nyheder/oplev_team_saxo-tinkoff_fra_nye_vinkler_i_web-_og_bogprojekt/ (new book project about saxo)

I think she is on holiday. florry that is.
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas

04 May 2013 20:15

Zam_Olyas wrote:I think she is on holiday. florry that is.

I am back now. Very nice picture. But I am confused :confused: Alberto moved to Lugano? Together with Jesus? Wut?
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

04 May 2013 20:28

LaFlorecita wrote:I am back now. Very nice picture. But I am confused :confused: Alberto moved to Lugano? Together with Jesus? Wut?

Maybe he and Jesus have more than just a professional relationship :p
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
User avatar Netserk

04 May 2013 20:53

Netserk wrote:Maybe he and Jesus have more than just a professional relationship :p

Ok I just checked the address posted earlier in this thread and apparently it's a hotel:confused:so either this is just temporarily or the address is wrong because surely he has enough money to buy a house.
User avatar LaFlorecita

04 May 2013 21:32

LaFlorecita wrote:Ok I just checked the address posted earlier in this thread and apparently it's a hotel:confused:so either this is just temporarily or the address is wrong because surely he has enough money to buy a house.

Maybe he's writing it off as a business expense.
"The truth is when I race, it's 100% me" Alberto Contador

"I have no intention of being a conformist in this race. Not in the slightest" Alberto Contador

"We should all have more cake. Who doesn’t like cake?" Oleg Tinkov
User avatar Publicus

04 May 2013 22:56

LaFlorecita wrote:Ok I just checked the address posted earlier in this thread and apparently it's a hotel:confused:so either this is just temporarily or the address is wrong because surely he has enough money to buy a house.

Parrulo told in this thread that Bjarne Riis lives in Lugano. So Tax and Work reasons:p
User avatar Forunculo

05 May 2013 07:25

Publicus wrote:Maybe he's writing it off as a business expense.

That's a good point
User avatar LaFlorecita

05 May 2013 07:28

Forunculo wrote:Parrulo told in this thread that Bjarne Riis lives in Lugano. So Tax and Work reasons:p

Ok but if you are really going to move somewhere why not bring your wife :p Jesus and Alberto living together in a hotel room and they left their family, friends,(I guess it's hard to bring them:p) wives,dogs etc etc all in spain. Lol :D
User avatar LaFlorecita

05 May 2013 08:40

Zam_Olyas wrote:A pile of ****e posting another ****e again..stick it up your asss.

lol zam.. well said:p
User avatar LaFlorecita

05 May 2013 08:47

**** I missed a program on spanish tv about Alberto yesterday... is there any spaniard who knows what tv show this might be and if I can watch it online somewhere? I read on twitter it was a nice interview.
User avatar LaFlorecita

05 May 2013 09:35

LaFlorecita wrote:**** I missed a program on spanish tv about Alberto yesterday... is there any spaniard who knows what tv show this might be and if I can watch it online somewhere? I read on twitter it was a nice interview.

try youtube (doubt it's on there though) or spam some spanish twitter fans of contador for a possible link.
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo

05 May 2013 09:55

One thing I do admire about Contador is he look's after his doms, J.Hernandez probably would not be WT without Contador would he?, what happened with D.Navaro I always though he was his main dom, did they have a break down in relathionship or something.
User avatar TANK91

05 May 2013 10:36

TANK91 wrote:One thing I do admire about Contador is he look's after his doms, J.Hernandez probably would not be WT without Contador would he?, what happened with D.Navaro I always though he was his main dom, did they have a break down in relathionship or something.

Dani thinks he's able to ride for his own chance so he moved to cofidis.

And a team leader taking care of his main dom is not something new in cycling.
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo

05 May 2013 11:06

Miburo wrote:Dani thinks he's able to ride for his own chance so he moved to cofidis.

And a team leader taking care of his main dom is not something new in cycling.

In my view such a relative financial carelessness plays an evil joke with Hernandez racing qualities. In the past he was stronger.
User avatar airstream

05 May 2013 11:10

airstream wrote:In my view such a relative financial carelessness plays an evil joke with Hernandez racing qualities. In the past he was stronger.

Are you kidding me? Last year in la Vuelta and this year he was stronger than ever.
User avatar LaFlorecita

05 May 2013 11:52

airstream wrote:In my view such a relative financial carelessness plays an evil joke with Hernandez racing qualities. In the past he was stronger.

Vice versa,he is becoming stronger and stronger;)
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing