Register

Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

13 Jun 2013 09:32

Cimber wrote:Oi, Roman! Can I borrow 50 Euro please? Just till next month. What do you mean I already owe you 100?!?

I don´t know, is there a point somewhere in this blabling bull?
User avatar xrayvision

13 Jun 2013 09:39

LaFlorecita wrote:I was among the first 100 to sign up for a free trading demo account

Where was my pm?
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago

journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch

13 Jun 2013 09:41

The Hitch wrote:Where was my pm?

I have my speakers working and do you still want to know what maradona said.
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas

13 Jun 2013 10:15

jilbiker wrote:From all I have seen I have to sadly say its a 1-2 for sky. AC just doesn't have it, fans like moi thought maybe he was posturing or doing a rope-a-dop boxing style, but as the season progresses its more evident he ain't got it. Besides anyone who knows AC knows he is a cannibal for victory, if he smells it, he will eat it.

I will lightly follow TDF this year...with some little hope of a surprise...not from AC but a Sky implosion...

No way little ritchie gets past Contador unless misfortune strikes but sadly its a race for froome. Best he can hope for is bottom step of podium.

Like you, or similar to you I'm only reading about this tour, no live broadcasts for me.
Lo Sceriffo - To call him the Fabian Cancellara of his day would be more accurate when Fabian wins yet another Paris-Roubaix, a few more classics, the World Championship road race, a Grand Tour and continues to kick @rse for another five years. - Velominati
User avatar M Sport

13 Jun 2013 11:39

xrayvision wrote:I did to :D

Cool :cool: but I wasn't sure about the size because they're male sizes :confused:
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 11:41

The Hitch wrote:Where was my pm?

:cool: :D
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 12:05

LaFlorecita wrote:Cool :cool: but I wasn't sure about the size because they're male sizes :confused:

They are very small, I normally use L and asked for XL which they send, but a XXL wouldnt have been to big either.
User avatar xrayvision

13 Jun 2013 12:46

Size does matter.
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas

13 Jun 2013 12:57

xrayvision wrote:I don´t know, is there a point somewhere in this blabling bull?

Shack lack of payment - Canc talking to Roman - forum poster linking that to a possible Saxo transfer - another forum poster making a joke about it -a third poster completely misses that.
User avatar Cimber

13 Jun 2013 13:03

Zam_Olyas wrote:Size does matter.

lol
10 characters
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 13:06

xrayvision wrote:They are very small, I normally use L and asked for XL which they send, but a XXL wouldnt have been to big either.

Yea I know, but since male sizes are usually larger than female sizes, I didn't know what to do. I had a look at a size chart and found out my chest size would relate to size M so I asked for a L
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 18:51

Alberto Contador ‏@albertocontador 1m
Here in http://www.saxocycling.com you can watch two videos very nice about my teammates @mickrogers and @nicholasroche. The Tour is coming!

Google translate ..:o you're never gonna learn English this way!:p
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 18:59

jilbiker wrote:From all I have seen I have to sadly say its a 1-2 for sky. AC just doesn't have it, fans like moi thought maybe he was posturing or doing a rope-a-dop boxing style, but as the season progresses its more evident he ain't got it. Besides anyone who knows AC knows he is a cannibal for victory, if he smells it, he will eat it.

I will lightly follow TDF this year...with some little hope of a surprise...not from AC but a Sky implosion...

During the golden years Alberto could hit that "magical" number of 7 watts per kilo, Nibali won the Giro with 5.8 watts per kilo. There is an abyss between the two numbers. Alberto is under heat, thus he can't return to that "magical" level. It's therefore a mystery how Sky is able to reach that these days.
User avatar rhubroma

13 Jun 2013 19:00

Hitch maybe you can enter in this competition :D

http://www.saxobank.com/cycling/tour-de-trading

I don't really understand how it works so I'm just gonna be happy with my jersey :)
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 19:01

rhubroma wrote:During the golden years Alberto could hit that "magical" number of 7 watts per kilo, Nibali won the Giro with 5.8 watts per kilo. There is an abyss between the two numbers. Alberto is under heat, thus he can't return to that "magical" level. It's therefore a mystery how Sky is able to reach that these days.

He has? didn't know that he reached those levels :confused:
"I know how to ride my bike" - Nibali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LBsWCNE9I

Vuelta 06 - the greatest gt in history!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TQdI7csHs
Vino attacks everyone

13 Jun 2013 19:02

Vino attacks everyone wrote:He has? didn't know that he reached those levels :confused:

No that was the Verbier math screw-up
User avatar LaFlorecita

13 Jun 2013 19:06

rhubroma wrote:During the golden years Alberto could hit that "magical" number of 7 watts per kilo, Nibali won the Giro with 5.8 watts per kilo. There is an abyss between the two numbers. Alberto is under heat, thus he can't return to that "magical" level. It's therefore a mystery how Sky is able to reach that these days.

Must have been plateau de beille i guess, i never thought it was that high though. Don't think verbier was that high, you had to lay back then already.

Anyway saxo their team will be real insane.

AC, Rogers, Kreuziger, CAS, Roche, Hernandez, Paulinho (i'm pretty sure these guys will ride it). That's a pretty good climbing team if in shape :D

I wouldn't underestimate Paulinho, if he's 100% he can be really useful. Hernandeze too but he can have a sucky day sometimes but that's ok with a pretty consistent roche and rogers. And Kreuziger? well i would make sure he doesn't lose too much time in the first week, might be helpful. Although that prob won't really work since we all know it's 100% AC but it can never harm.

Kreuziger is the kinda guy unlike rogers that you can really use for a crazy attack. This guy has it in him, not per se for him to go solo but like a set-up but the thing not really many tour stages that fit for it :o

Early attack on the alpe and then AC comes to him in the sarrene climb of 3km and decent like a madman :D And rest assure that gap stage will be used :cool:
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo

13 Jun 2013 19:12

Miburo wrote: And Kreuziger? well i would make sure he doesn't lose too much time in the first week, might be helpful. Although that prob won't really work since we all know it's 100% AC but it can never harm.

Kreuziger is the kinda guy unlike rogers that you can really use for a crazy attack. This guy has it in him, not per se for him to go solo but like a set-up but the thing not really many tour stages that fit for it :o

Early attack on the alpe and then AC comes to him in the sarrene climb of 3km and decent like a madman :D

Saxo might use Kreuziger for GC if something goes wrong. I think they should try that. Top ten is possible for him any time, but if he's gregario I don!t know...
Kokoso

13 Jun 2013 19:13

Cimber wrote:Shack lack of payment - Canc talking to Roman - forum poster linking that to a possible Saxo transfer - another forum poster making a joke about it -a third poster completely misses that.

Your usual blabber, and trust me, it won´t make you look smarter either, I think we can agree on you know as little as I do, or as much if you like, and if you read my other post I also said it don´t have to mean ****, but stranger things have happen, but obviously not in your universe.
User avatar xrayvision

13 Jun 2013 19:16

xrayvision wrote:Your usual blabber, and trust me, it won´t make you look smarter either, I think we can agree on you know as little as I do, or as much if you like, and if you read my other post I also said it don´t have to mean ****, but stranger things have happen, but obviously not in your universe.

Why are you always upset in your posts? :D
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing