Register

Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

22 Jun 2013 12:54

This

Dutchsmurf wrote:Might it be possible for you to react to airstream without quoting him all the time? I and probably many others have him on ignore and people quoting him kinda defeats the purpose.

Let's stop replying to airstream.

And Taxus4a sounds like a butthurt ex-fanboy :o
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

22 Jun 2013 13:07

ILovecycling wrote:Contador can do some of these attacks even if he is worse than Froome and he can gain something.

How?

I THINK that Froome will be a bit stronger (mountains equal,TT better),but still I think Contador will win coz of series of attacks,madness of one moment or surprise attack.

Lots attacks vs Sky is wittingly losing tactics.
User avatar airstream

22 Jun 2013 13:10

LaFlorecita wrote:This

I think they are the same person
User avatar veganrob

22 Jun 2013 13:14

veganrob wrote:I think they are the same person

They are not.
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
User avatar Netserk

22 Jun 2013 13:18

airstream wrote:How?

Lots attacks vs Sky is wittingly losing tactics.

How?Ride faster than Froome.:)...I mean Sky is really really great team but everybody does mistakes ,some sort of Galibier attack can be successful.I know you dont think so but thats your point of view.

As for multiple attacks I have opposite opinion.
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling

22 Jun 2013 13:22

Netserk wrote:They are not.

Let it be known that may new fav poster Taxus is a man of on his own, he is not anyone :D. I can verify that.
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas

22 Jun 2013 13:23

Florecita and a few others, stop defaming me and Taxus4a is the other forum members' eyes. Don't want to talk to us? Perfect! We have many many other forum guys.
User avatar airstream

22 Jun 2013 14:02

You don't need our help to bring you down Airstream, you're managing well enough on you're own
I'm in shape...Round is a shape
Unashamed Contador Fanboy

http://www.justcycling.myfastforum.org
User avatar Siriuscat

22 Jun 2013 14:11

When arguments finish, some people seem to be focus more in the member than in the argument. Focus in the argument, please, I keep my opinion of you for myself.
User avatar Taxus4a

22 Jun 2013 14:26

ILovecycling wrote:Thanks Flo:):)

@Taxus4a
give it a rest :o

If you say the same la Florecilla 15 post average a day, I could considerate you are serious.

And for me it is ok 15 or 30, I dont mind, I was in a forum that I was 13 with all the subforums along 4 years. I dont have that intention now, sometimes people force you to answer a lot, but I dont want to write a lot.

Be serious, and that way I will consider you seriously. To ask me for a rest and not La Florecilla is no serious, it is a bad joke.
User avatar Taxus4a

22 Jun 2013 14:42

Taxus4a wrote:If you say the same la Florecilla 15 post average a day, I could considerate you are serious.

And for me it is ok 15 or 30, I dont mind, I was in a forum that I was 13 with all the subforums along 4 years. I dont have that intention now, sometimes people force you to answer a lot, but I dont want to write a lot.

Be serious, and that way I will consider you seriously. To ask me for a rest and not La Florecilla is no serious, it is a bad joke.

I dont need it coz its not important for me what do you think about me and my behaviour.
Alberto Contador fanboy
Vamos Colombia!
Ryo Hazuki in August 2013 wrote:what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
User avatar ILovecycling

22 Jun 2013 14:49

So is the, supremely confident in his man Froome, airstream (aka pollution) taking the avatar bet??? Hard to tell with the multiple people I now have on ignore that post on this thread :)
Carol S.
~~~~
Alberto Contador: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."

Vincezo Nibali joins Anquetil, Gimondi, Merckx, Hinault and Contador as only the 6th winner of all 3 Grand Tours! Bravo Lo Squalo!
Carols

22 Jun 2013 15:08

Might it be possible for you to react to airstream without quoting him all the time? I and probably many others have him on ignore and people quoting him kinda defeats the purpose.

Or maybe if you don't want to read someones posts, just don't read them, scroll by. It's getting pretty ridiculous that people keep telling Airstream to stop posting and others to stop replying to him just because they don't like what he's writing. It's a discussion forum, and Airstream is perfectly entitled to his opinion and writing his opinion.
Be the Goat

Fabio Aru: "si muore sulla bici"
User avatar Afrank

22 Jun 2013 15:16

Taxus4a wrote:When arguments finish, some people seem to be focus more in the member than in the argument. Focus in the argument, please, I keep my opinion of you for myself.

Here is something you cannot debate, Froome, as of yet, has not won a grand tour and Contador has won 5, experience in grand tours go along way.
casati

22 Jun 2013 15:21

Florecita and Siriuscat, you and me are absolutely equivalent within the thread. And when you start yelling about me and Taxus4a, you behave like capricious kids whose whims do not always come true. If you wanna have greenhouse conditions to talk only to die-hard Contador fans like you, you have all you need for this. It depends on me and Taxus4a in no ways.

As to 'bringing down', there's no need to worry. I'll always find people who want to talk to me. Though, thanks for your care, Siriuscat
User avatar airstream

22 Jun 2013 15:29

casati wrote:Here is something you cannot debate, Froome, as of yet, has not won a grand tour and Contador has won 5, experience in grand tours go along way.

Completely debatable. Contador has won 7 grand tours. He just has on the books credit for 5 as of now.
Jazasz

22 Jun 2013 15:41

airstream wrote:Florecita and Siriuscat, you and me are absolutely equivalent within the thread. And when you start yelling about me and Taxus4a, you behave like capricious kids whose whims do not always come true. If you wanna have greenhouse conditions to talk only to die-hard Contador fans like you, you have all you need for this. It depends on me and Taxus4a in no ways.

As to 'bringing down', there's no need to worry. I'll always find people who want to talk to me. Though, thanks for your care, Siriuscat

A capricious kid....thanks for the compliment, I haven't been called a kid in 20 years or more... :D (I always preferred precocious ;) )

Plain and simple Airstream, you are a nonentity keyboard warrior like the rest of us, your posts and opinions make you out to be a bit of a troll which is disappointing, I have read one or two positive things you've said.

However you come into this thread and present the counter arguement to everything Alberto and you expect us to believe and respect your views which in most cases are pure BS. You have no more idea what's happening than any of the rest of us.

Debate is about discussing an issue to find common ground not ranting about why one rider will fail in your case Contador. I'm not a big fan of Andy Schleck but as I've said often, if he'd man up and show us what he is capable of I'd want to watch him. Froome and Sky are too suspicious to me to want to be supportive of them. I've said often enough, debate logically I might respect your views, keep up the bs you get pelters back, have a nice evening.

User avatar Siriuscat

22 Jun 2013 15:42

PS..... just noticed, Satiric Us is an anagram of my user name..... I can think of a great one out of yours :rolleyes:

User avatar Siriuscat

22 Jun 2013 15:53

Siriuscat wrote:A capricious kid....thanks for the compliment, I haven't been called a kid in 20 years or more... :D (I always preferred precocious ;) )

Plain and simple Airstream, you are a nonentity keyboard warrior like the rest of us, your posts and opinions make you out to be a bit of a troll which is disappointing, I have read one or two positive things you've said.

However you come into this thread and present the counter arguement to everything Alberto and you expect us to believe and respect your views which in most cases are pure BS. You have no more idea what's happening than any of the rest of us.

Debate is about discussing an issue to find common ground not ranting about why one rider will fail in your case Contador. I'm not a big fan of Andy Schleck but as I've said often, if he'd man up and show us what he is capable of I'd want to watch him. Froome and Sky are too suspicious to me to want to be supportive of them. I've said often enough, debate logically I might respect your views, keep up the bs you get pelters back, have a nice evening.

One thing is I come to here not to talk with you or Florecita particulary. I communicate with the guys who show vivid examples of intelligent polite discussions, like Publicus, Afrank, Taxus4a, movingtarget or ContadaurusSchleck. It's within the rules.

Yes, I know you saw a lot in cycling. Apparently races made you so emotinal. If I took all stuff directed on Scheck so seriously as you do it with Contador, I would already have been in funnyfarm.

I bring adequate arguments and freely admit that Contador can easily win the
Tour. Many of you refuse to do the same with Froome, however it's seemingly normal. You exchanged your preferences for common sense and kinda accuse me of not doing the same thing.
User avatar airstream

22 Jun 2013 16:03

What I don't understand, is why certain posters only enter this thread to argue with Alberto fans. Is it just me or is that pathetic?:confused:

Airstream acting all superior, talking to me and some other posters as if we're 6 year olds makes me want to cut my own throat. And Taxus4a's 500 words long posts basically saying "I wub Froome and I hate Contador, Froome is god and Contador is devil" are gag-worthy.

And these two posters dare criticize Alberto fans and accuse them of insulting THEM?? WTF.:eek:
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

PreviousNext

Return to Professional road racing