Register

Lauralyn on Anna Zimmermans Blog

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: peloton, Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky

Lauralyn on Anna Zimmermans Blog

21 Sep 2012 18:22

Don't know where to put this so feel free to move it.

In the resign McQuaid petition Anna Zimmerman posted saying can all at Cycling news please stop posting on my blog.

Turns out Lauralyn posted on her blog and has then gone completely insane posting replies supposedly from Members here. Signing their names.

Its crazy stuff

http://150wattsofawesome.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/two-thousand-wrongs.html#comment-form

Check out the comments section. Most of the senior members from here mentioned.
User avatar AcademyCC

21 Sep 2012 18:27

AcademyCC wrote:Don't know where to put this so feel free to move it.

In the resign McQuaid petition Anna Zimmerman posted saying can all at Cycling news please stop posting on my blog.

Turns out Lauralyn posted on her blog and has then gone completely insane posting replies supposedly from Members here. Signing their names.

Its crazy stuff

http://150wattsofawesome.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/two-thousand-wrongs.html#comment-form

Check out the comments section. Most of the senior members from here mentioned.

Is it true that the responses from the forum regulars are all made up by LL? I tend to think they are made up but some use the exact same writing style while others seems way off base.
Ripley on fixing Aliens and Cycling - "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s1MspmfEwg

Alberto Contador will win the 100th edition of the Tour de France.

Alberto Contador will win the 101th edition of the Tour de France.
User avatar JRTinMA

21 Sep 2012 18:31

I don't know what the story is. I presumed it was her writing the messages.

Its completely unstable behavior.

What are people thinking?
User avatar AcademyCC

21 Sep 2012 18:33

Anna Zimmerman Austin, Belgium 5 minutes ago Liked0

As you know I am very much against Pat McQuaid and Lance Armstrong. I was banned on the CN Clinic after being called a nitwit and other unsavory things. So I cannot post there. May I kindly ask you to stop posting on my blog. Good luck with the petition.

This is supposed to be her addition to the UCI letter. I posted it in the other thread. To be clear, I don't think for a minute its really Anna Zimmerman. This smells of LL.
Ripley on fixing Aliens and Cycling - "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s1MspmfEwg

Alberto Contador will win the 100th edition of the Tour de France.

Alberto Contador will win the 101th edition of the Tour de France.
User avatar JRTinMA

21 Sep 2012 18:35

I never get yank inside jokes. I wrote a reply of my own applauding Anna and dissing LL, but closed the tab before authenticating.
Cloxxki

21 Sep 2012 18:38

Whoever posting as LL definitely seems to be either a Bot or an Livestrong Intern.
There is some crazy stuff going on in that blog.
Interesting that there is a supposed post from Papp.
User avatar the asian

21 Sep 2012 18:45

i report this thread to the mods -- not to get it shut, but to bring it to their attention.

LL, or rather, the people behind LL are trying to discredit the entire forum.

someone out there is scared, very scared, about the information that is coming out of The Clinic and protecting their (his) a$$(es) before the sh*t hits the fan.
[SIZE="2"]______________
sempre con noi[/SIZE]
User avatar thirteen

21 Sep 2012 18:56

indeed, what's the deal with LL?

clearly she's trolling the Lance threads to death, but s/he made some not unclever remarks in other threads (e.g. the tennis threads).
sniper
Veteran

21 Sep 2012 18:56

oh, and as an FYI, we now know where LL is from.

i am an american, currently in Belgium, and when i went to sign the petition it knew where i was. in order to sign it properly, i had to click Inside the U.S.? to get my state...

LL got sloppy and put in Austin (where Anna Zimmerman is from), but he forgot to change it to inside the U.S. and make it TX -- so it showed up as Austin, Belgium.

this brough the forum and The Clinic into question with all the mean-spirited comments.

like i said, somebody is very, very scared.
[SIZE="2"]______________
sempre con noi[/SIZE]
User avatar thirteen

21 Sep 2012 19:05

We have enough going on, let's just not get into this.

Susan
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
User avatar Susan Westemeyer
Administrator

21 Sep 2012 19:37

I have decided to reopen this thread, as long it does not turn into a discussion of LauraLyn.

If your name was used in a comment and you did not make that comment, I suggest you contact the blogger about the problem.

Susan
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Administrator

21 Sep 2012 19:40

Susan Westemeyer wrote:I have decided to reopen this thread, as long it does not turn into a discussion of LauraLyn.

If your name was used in a comment and you did not make that comment, I suggest you contact the blogger about the problem.

Susan

Thanks.

Anna's latest post was excellent. Her response to LL on point.

The activity in the comments section, bizarre.

Truth really is stranger than fiction.

Dave.
Lance says he will cooperate with Landis Investigation

"I've done too many good things for too many people"
D-Queued
Veteran

21 Sep 2012 19:42

Susan Westemeyer wrote:I have decided to reopen this thread, as long it does not turn into a discussion of LauraLyn.

Susan

Closed, Open, Closed, Open, Banned, Re-instated.....Susan being decisive again !!
User avatar Cycle Chic

21 Sep 2012 19:46

You can't please all the people all of the time.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

:)

Susan
Administrator

21 Sep 2012 19:51

I seem to remember an early post by Susan where she defended LL when verbally critisized for its posts. May have read it too quickly, but it seem to imply a personal connection, or at least affirmation of identity. I would be very much comforted if Susan could step forward and assure that LL's IP is consistent. Also, is it true she attempted to out RR's identity? But that it took a while longer to get banned?
I am afraid this will be one of those web mysteries never solved, all of us completing our lives with question marks slowly vaguening.

Anna seems to be a bit anti-Clinic, how so? It would be quite a feat of her to be so well informed and NOT use Clinic sourced info.
Cloxxki

21 Sep 2012 19:53

I would like to think I would have posted something more biting than the comment attributed to me.
"Listen, my son. Trust no one! You can count on no one but yourself. Improve your skills, son. Harden your body. Become a number one man. Do not ever let anyone beat you!" -- Gekitotsu! Satsujin ken
User avatar BroDeal
Veteran

21 Sep 2012 19:58

Susan

i am doing that now.

it disgusts me that the post attributed to me was done *after* this thread came up.
[SIZE="2"]______________
sempre con noi[/SIZE]
User avatar thirteen

21 Sep 2012 20:02

Cloxxi: This is entirely the kind of situation I want to avoid. Laura Lyn has no power to exercise over this forum, and I don't understand why everyone wants to keep talking about her.

I had absolutely no personal connection to her, by the way.

Stay on the topic of the blog, please.

Susan
Administrator

21 Sep 2012 20:04

BroDeal wrote:I would like to think I would have posted something more biting than the comment attributed to me.

Haha...good one BD..
My 'comment' was also wimpy..
craig walsh always with us
User avatar mewmewmew13
Veteran

21 Sep 2012 20:06

thirteen wrote:oh, and as an FYI, we now know where LL is from.

i am an american, currently in Belgium, and when i went to sign the petition it knew where i was. in order to sign it properly, i had to click Inside the U.S.? to get my state...

LL got sloppy and put in Austin (where Anna Zimmerman is from), but he forgot to change it to inside the U.S. and make it TX -- so it showed up as Austin, Belgium.

this brough the forum and The Clinic into question with all the mean-spirited comments.

like i said, somebody is very, very scared.

Recently I have been getting contacted by a few forums and comments sections asking it if was really me who signed up. It appears that someone with a Belgium IP address is going on forums and comments sections using Race Radio and ranting all kinds of crazy talk. They even signed the Kimmage petition using Race Radio

weird
User avatar Race Radio
Veteran

Next

Return to The Clinic