Register

Wiggins knocked off bike, broken ribs suspected.

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

12 Nov 2012 18:13

Zam_Olyas wrote:I will speak on behalf of all eyetalian and say we are sorry that Mr.Wiggins is given a hard time because of us,though we don't know what we did.

Of course you know
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador :p
User avatar LaFlorecita

12 Nov 2012 18:26

LOLOLOLOL You all sound so mad :D
User avatar HiCadence

12 Nov 2012 18:44

wilts rover wrote:that rogue capital K is annoying too......

;)

susan

(10 characters......)
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
User avatar Susan Westemeyer

12 Nov 2012 19:10

HiCadence wrote:LOLOLOLOL You all sound so mad :D

I always wondered what do fans do with their idol's autograph? Is it framed and hanging on a wall or did you try to profit from it by trying to sell it on ebay?

Edit: What made you want his autograph in the first place? Why not simply introduce yourself and pay him a compliment about his riding or his mod style of attire?:confused:
"It's a little bit scarey when Contador attacks." Tommie Voeckler
User avatar Angliru

12 Nov 2012 19:48

Are you god damn eyetalian??
User avatar HiCadence

14 Nov 2012 00:20

He raised a middle finger. We've all done it, I'm sure lots of other pro cyclists have used their middle finger, why is Brad so special that we need a whole topic going on for a week of people slagging him off?
User avatar Izzy eviel

14 Nov 2012 02:10

Are people actually offended because he gave the middle finger? Seriously??? I dislike Wiggins as much as the next guy but I'm glad he flipped off the paparazzi, they deserve it. The political correctness now days is way over the top.
"... because he set an amazing example. He has more courage than anyone I ever rode with and that's why he got respect from his team-mates. A great leader makes you want to go beyond the limits."

Andrea Noè on Di Luca, "Il Killer di Spoltore"
User avatar Altitude

14 Nov 2012 02:11

Izzy eviel wrote:He raised a middle finger. We've all done it, I'm sure lots of other pro cyclists have used their middle finger, why is Brad so special that we need a whole topic going on for a week of people slagging him off?

It's the off season, there's not much else to talk about. And after this season Wiggins is more in the public eye than most other pros so when he does something like this it is only natural there will be a lot of discussion on it.
User avatar Afrank

14 Nov 2012 12:48

Izzy eviel wrote:He raised a middle finger. We've all done it, I'm sure lots of other pro cyclists have used their middle finger, why is Brad so special that we need a whole topic going on for a week of people slagging him off?

when I was 7
User avatar Ryo Hazuki

14 Nov 2012 12:50

Altitude wrote:Are people actually offended because he gave the middle finger? Seriously??? I dislike Wiggins as much as the next guy but I'm glad he flipped off the paparazzi, they deserve it. The political correctness now days is way over the top.

nobody is offended. just how childish can you be to raise a middle finger. if you want to be politically incorrect give them a good knocking, however with those stick arms and legs of his, he'd probably get caught by the wind
User avatar Ryo Hazuki

14 Nov 2012 17:45

Angliru wrote:I always wondered what do fans do with their idol's autograph? Is it framed and hanging on a wall or did you try to profit from it by trying to sell it on ebay?

Edit: What made you want his autograph in the first place? Why not simply introduce yourself and pay him a compliment about his riding or his mod style of attire?:confused:

Asking for autographs is similar to taking a photo--it's simply a reminder that you were there.
I was reminded of that while attending this years' race in Montreal, when a friend asked for an autograph of a rider two days after joking about the absurdity of autograph seekers.
She simply got caught up in the spectacle.
the delgados

14 Nov 2012 17:53

I would never ask for a autograph. I've been on foto with very few riders. only those I care. let me say that my photo with soler will always be cherished
User avatar Ryo Hazuki

Previous

Return to Professional road racing