A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.
full footage of ricco on aspin, love him or hate for any reason of the many he gave us, watching this guy climbing is just orgasmic. i don't know what i love more, if the ridiculous acceleration, or the simple increase of the pace on the drops to drop lulu and monfort. no amount of doping gives some1 such a beautiful style.
a shame only a few use the drops for climbing this days, i can only think of nibali, evans and valverde and even them is only every once in a while and not all the time like ricco.
Ryo Hazuki wrote:horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
The Hitch wrote:Goss will woop boonens candy a[color="Black"]ss[/color] in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
- Posts: 15,185
- Joined: 16 Jul 2010 21:53
I love this one for 3 reasons:
1) It's Robert Millar and he was also first over every other climb of the day (the last of the great climbers?);
2) Greg cracking big style and Fignon digging deep sprinting for the line;
3) Hampsten, catching and passing Greg without a thought of helping him.
OK, make that four. I've still got a Z Jersey that fits;)
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2,941
- Joined: 30 Dec 2009 23:43
- Location: LostinFife
Thanks a lot, much appreciated!!
- Posts: 988
- Joined: 17 Mar 2012 14:33
- Location: Germany, Europe
I think Soukho and Barinov, among other Soviets, if they came to the West, could have dominated
- New Member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 16 Apr 2013 00:08
- Posts: 633
- Joined: 04 Jun 2014 09:20
- Location: Eastern Bloc
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2,377
- Joined: 26 Mar 2009 12:49
- Location: Ferrara
Just TT and Madrid after that stage. So I guess 19 or 20.
- Posts: 12,747
- Joined: 07 Jun 2010 11:43
- Posts: 1,087
- Joined: 10 Mar 2009 17:54
Mikel Nieves win on Val Di Fassa, Giro 2011:
Just watchin this makes me exhausted; 7.5 hours in the saddle (for the winner), everyman for himself, ridiculous timegaps, no grupetto whatsoever.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 202
- Joined: 04 Aug 2010 14:34
Return to Professional road racing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Armchair cyclist, Bing [Bot], dusty red roads, GraftPunk, Jagartrott, LaFlorecita, lenric, PeterB, portugal11, Ricco', slosada, Smachinho_, Suck_Out, togo95, trucido and 70 guests
Back to top