Register

Wiggo in Majorca

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Wiggo in Majorca

19 Nov 2012 17:53

I read that Bradley is beginning a stiff training session (that's on the bike) on Majorca. We were there last year and were amazed at the hundreds, perhaps thousands, we saw on our trips around, clearly on organised cycling trips - good business in the low season for the hoteliers.

I hope he feels safer on those roads because we certainly did not!
InterestedSpectator

19 Nov 2012 18:27

InterestedSpectator wrote:I read that Bradley is beginning a stiff training session (that's on the bike) on Majorca. We were there last year and were amazed at the hundreds, perhaps thousands, we saw on our trips around, clearly on organised cycling trips - good business in the low season for the hoteliers.

Many roads of Canary Islands and Majorca are empty because people living at the coast, so they are great places for cycling
User avatar Forunculo

19 Nov 2012 19:26

User avatar Afrank

19 Nov 2012 19:28

InterestedSpectator wrote:I read that Bradley is beginning a stiff training session (that's on the bike) on Majorca. We were there last year and were amazed at the hundreds, perhaps thousands, we saw on our trips around, clearly on organised cycling trips - good business in the low season for the hoteliers.

there is Wiggins thread already
Either SKY bring us into future or bring us back ten years. Only time will tell.
User avatar maxmartin

20 Nov 2012 14:46

maxmartin wrote:there is Wiggins thread already

Couldn't see it -apols.
InterestedSpectator

Return to Professional road racing