Register

Better Cobblestone rider: Boonen or Cancellara?

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Better Cobblestone rider: Boonen or Cancellara?

Poll ended at 23 Jan 2013 21:19

Boonen
52%
Cancellara
48%

Total votes : 146

13 Dec 2012 18:18

Kwibus wrote:Ofcourse. All dutchies are the same...

What I know of De Vlaeminck is that he's quite a bitter man usually. Wether he cares about his record or not I do not know.

Sorry if I flared up a bit, yesterday but Ryo really gets on my nerves. I never thought I would've said that before I registered here.

No, he's not a bitter man, I don't know where this idea comes from and he does not care about his record, or no longer. People aged 65 have other things to care about.
Echoes

Previous

Return to Professional road racing