Register

Let's celebrate the end of the career of one of the worst riders of the past decade

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

21 Dec 2012 23:01

El Pistolero wrote:I think you'll find Leipheimer has a better palmares than all of them combined.

not anymore thanks to the usada. at least the colombians ride cleanly in europe :rolleyes:
User avatar Ryo Hazuki

21 Dec 2012 23:03

El Pistolero wrote:I'm not really impressed by Henao. Quintana is very talented yes.

And Henao first season? Has been riding like a pro in South-America and you know it.

And what's so special about Betancurt? I can probably find a dozen youngsters with similar seasons in their second year as a pro.

Fact of the matter is that this bad cyclist Leipheimer has a better palmares than all 4 Colombians combined. :o

this is hilarious considering you always say to me and others how amateurish colombian cycling is and how low the level is. lol you dug your own hole and fell into it again :o
User avatar Ryo Hazuki

21 Dec 2012 23:08

Ryo Hazuki wrote:this is hilarious considering you always say to me and others how amateurish colombian cycling is and how low the level is. lol you dug your own hole and fell into it again :o

Not at all. I compared it to cyclo-cross level. Cyclo-cross is a professional sport, just an incredibly small one.

Same goes for South-American cycling.

Besides you think the level in South-America is incredibly high, so you can't use the "first year as a pro" argument. I don't dig, I'll let you do my digging.
Ryo Hazuki wrote:horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato

The Hitch wrote:Goss will woop boonens candy a[color="Black"]ss[/color] in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
User avatar El Pistolero

23 Dec 2012 19:31

Lets also celebrate the next end of career of Menchov, Klöden, Frank Schleck, Basso, Scarponi and Zubeldia. Most of them with an inferiority complex because of the Us Postal era and which never contributed nothing for cycling.
User avatar Jason_Mercier

23 Dec 2012 21:12

Jason_Mercier wrote:Lets also celebrate the next end of career of Menchov, Klöden, Frank Schleck, Basso, Scarponi and Zubeldia. Most of them with an inferiority complex because of the Us Postal era and which never contributed nothing for cycling.

:confused: How can one hate on Menchov :confused:
Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated.
User avatar Netserk

Previous

Return to Professional road racing