Register

People's Choice Classic: Adelaide East End Circuit, 51km

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

20 Jan 2013 20:28

auscyclefan94 wrote:Did you watch the sprint?

Because of the split, it was a two man sprint with everyone trailing. He lost the sprint. To say he's back on that basis is the signs of a blind fanboy.

He was clearly joking. "Back to his favourite 2nd place" is hardly the blinding praise of a fanboy.
forkboy84

21 Jan 2013 08:27

auscyclefan94 wrote:
Melbourne/Victoria has better beaches. Melbourne is not super hot like Adelaide is. Melbourne has great wine, go to the Yarra Valley my friend. I have barely started my friend.:D

Sydney trumps you all...:D
I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong

The Grand Boucle wasn't just Europe's for the taking.

Quote:VAE
"Has Porte ever dropped Nibali in any mountain?"
D&C "He will soon..."
greenedge
Veteran

21 Jan 2013 10:53

greenedge wrote:Sydney trumps you all...:D

But, but, we have the Tour Down Under -- and pie floaters!
Tragic

21 Jan 2013 10:58

greenedge wrote:Sydney trumps you all...:D

Sydney does not. The place is super expensive and makes Melbourne look cheap.
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
User avatar auscyclefan94
Veteran

Previous

Return to Professional road racing