Register

Does anyone know where I can find Paris Roubaix 1999 on DVD?

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Does anyone know where I can find Paris Roubaix 1999 on DVD?

20 Jan 2013 01:32

First of all, I apoligize if this is the wrong place for this post.

I have a bit of a PR DVD collection going, and I would love it if I could find the 1999 race on DVD. I am pretty sure World Cycling Productions put it out at one point but I think it is out of print now.
babastooey

20 Jan 2013 02:47

babastooey wrote:First of all, I apoligize if this is the wrong place for this post.

I have a bit of a PR DVD collection going, and I would love it if I could find the 1999 race on DVD. I am pretty sure World Cycling Productions put it out at one point but I think it is out of print now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4dkyeuBdTQ

Try this. Last two hours I think. English commentary is a bit distorted but I only watched the beginning. You will find it hard to find a copy on DVD although Cycling Weekly, Bromley Video amongst others have good selections from PR editions and World Cycling but they don't have the 1999.
movingtarget

Paris-Roubaix 1999

22 Jan 2013 01:57

I have it on VHS and can burn on to DVD from VHS.
ryanlindsay

Return to Professional road racing