Register

Mallorca Challenge 'one day' Races

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

07 Feb 2013 13:13

Der Effe wrote:In that case, I can't wait to see him peak and destroy the field. :)

wait till giro and vuelta and classics I think too
User avatar Ryo Hazuki
Veteran

07 Feb 2013 15:09

Der Effe wrote:And Henao? Is het peaking for s*** races too?

Nope. He is a natural.
User avatar Escarabajo
Veteran

08 Feb 2013 00:12

Judging from last year, Henao has a very high base level. I assume he peaked for the Giro but his shape was great all year long. I hope he can improve something this year and break the Sky-way in the mountains: go on attacks and ride more often for wins instead of placings.
User avatar trevim

Previous

Return to Professional road racing