Register

'The Old Contador is gone' Claim

A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

26 Feb 2013 21:50

yes. discuss between each other. because u will always find excuse to loathe yourself
User avatar airstream

26 Feb 2013 22:08

airstream wrote:yes. discuss between each other. because u will always find excuse to loathe yourself

I discussed with you many times but there's not really any point, for me at least. After T-A we can maybe do it again :D
thehog wrote:JV if you truly wish to save cycling.

Do something.

You know it's not real.

Your Garmin guys are getting killed.
User avatar Miburo

26 Feb 2013 23:31

I respect the heck out of airstream.
Cyivel

27 Feb 2013 00:39

airstream wrote:It has zero impact on things happening on the road.

agreed. The fact that Froome finally won 1 race does won't have any impact on whether there are more wins for him on the road. For all we know, the dude goes to bed every night blessing he got that one and at least he is no longer win less any longer
User avatar Dedelou

27 Feb 2013 01:09

Cyivel wrote:I respect the heck out of airstream.

Why. For his switch of allegiances from Andy now that he may not be a player? Or the switch x 2 to Sky and his new guy Froome in his desperation for anyone to match Contador? Or both maybe?
User avatar ferryman

27 Feb 2013 01:19

ferryman wrote:Why. For his switch of allegiances from Andy now that he may not be a player? Or the switch x 2 to Sky and his new guy Froome in his desperation for anyone to match Contador? Or both maybe?

He gets a lot of abuse and still doesn't shy away from giving his opinion, I can respect that.
Cyivel

27 Feb 2013 06:21

Dedelou wrote:agreed. The fact that Froome finally won 1 race does won't have any impact on whether there are more wins for him on the road. For all we know, the dude goes to bed every night blessing he got that one and at least he is no longer win less any longer

The talk is not about that. The thing is Contador and Froome chances are evaluated approximately equally today and it is fair. The guy who lauched the thread sincerely wonders how the hell anyone can thing that someone is close to Contador. So I'm entitled to surprise.

Very brave expectation.
User avatar airstream

Previous

Return to Professional road racing