Register

World Politics

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Re: Re:

Today 12:43

blutto wrote:
python wrote:un accuses unitited states of war crimes
http://sana.sy/en/?p=88920

headlines, headlines :surprised:

oh, and btw, 'annexation' is such a pretty word :twisted:

....yep most more much pretty :D ....was quite funny when the annexation of Texas was the example used to illustrate the definition ....Busted must have busted a blood vessel...."but but but that's not the history I believe" he was heard muttering as he stomped, Yosemite Sam like, around the room....thinking the whole time, if only I had a bomber, some bunker busters, and some co-ordinates I could bomb blutto into oblivion and finally stop that absolutely annoying noise, its driving me crazeeeeeee !!!!!!!....( and I mean all that allegoristical stuff in the good sense )....

Cheers

Ya know, hard for you to believe, but I don't lose much sleep over the 'conversations' that occur on this bicycle discussion forum. I don't get angry, upset because I don't really worry about winning or losing a 'debate' here. As they say, in the grand scheme of things, it's a section of a bicycle forum. I think discussing bicycles way more important, way more interesting, even with some from Denmark and Canada, among others...you could even ask me about some tech stuff about bikes or maybe military aviation...be glad to answer.

Cheers

Cheers
User avatar Bustedknuckle

Previous

Return to General